Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Orwell, Huxley and Time travel point to 2016

prometheuslocke

orwellhuxley.jpg

Orwell and Huxley's works both describe parallels to the Biblical Fall of Man, set in our modern times, where the government is responsible for the destruction of liberty, freedom, and individuality.  The authors met in a single location, at Eton College in 1917, where Huxley briefly taught Orwell.  From there, they separated, and neither cites the other as an inspiration for their works, and there are significant synchronicity surrounding the time frame in which each published their disutopic visions, and historical events that may prove that Huxley and Orwell were more than mere authors, but actual prophets whose works are the key to unlocking the time frame to the End Times, sealed in the books of Revelation and Daniel.

Synchronicity, the appearance of two or more events that are unlikely to occur by chance, may in fact be the signature of a hidden intelligent influence over the course of civilization.  These patterns appear throughout our history, but rarely in such a beautiful and undeniable form as the one which is revealed by analyzing the works of these two authors.  Another synchronistic pattern in history may imply that our understanding of the Universe itself was also inspired through this intelligent influence, and points squarely to quantum physics as the mechanism by which this inspiration occurs.

Recently, new discoveries in quantum mechanics have shown that it may be possible for quantum entanglement to transmit classical information through time.   The scientists description of this phenomenon revolves around equidistant amounts of time, and shockingly this exact mechanism can be used in order to decode a hidden meaning in the works of Aldous Huxley and George Orwell.  This hidden meaning takes on a significant religious undertone, and much like the pattern which supports the idea that our understanding of the Universe has been signed by the "Trinity," this pattern shows a clear parallel to the Biblical story of the Fall of Man, from Eden.

The example given by the researchers is “if the past detector was active at a quarter to 12:00, then the future detector must wait to become active at precisely a quarter past 12:00 in order to achieve entanglement.” Thanks to this peculiarity, the researchers are calling their research “teleportation in time.” Because spatial teleportation is almost a routine practice in labs today, it’s only a matter of time before scientists start tinkering with sending particles into the future.Earlier I told you Huxley and Orwell met together at Eton College, a not so hidden allusion to the Garden of Eden.  I was lead to this fact by searching through our history for a time and place in which they were together, in looking for a point where their minds could have been "entangled."  My search was based on the supposition that there exists a technology which would allow for the minds of people to be controlled after being entangled, using quantum physics, to a transmitter at one point in time.  This connection would last forever, and thus would require the subject to be physically located near this machine only for a short time, and then afterwords communication would be possible anywhere, any time.  This was my search for a technological mechanism for divine inspiration.  I believe I have found it at Eton.

Orwell entered Eton College in 1916, and wrote 1984 exactly 32 years later, in 1948.  Using the description of timelike entanglement above, continuing to use this 32 year period after 1948 yields the year 1980.   Oddly enough, Orwell re-titled his novel 1984 four times, from "1980" to "1982" and then finally "1984."  Upon first discovering this, it was my belief that the book, which is truly a prophetic work, was pointing to the time frame where this technology was used by humanity in order to begin the End Times.  Continuing with the theme of Christian iconography being displayed through this synchronistic pattern, I found that Pope John Paul II met with the President of the United States in exactly those three years.

Looking at Aldous Huxley, his entry to Eton as a teacher was in 1917.  Using the same pattern as Orwell, this yields a 15 year period between his presence at Eton and the writing of his novel, in 1932.  Exactly 15 years later brings us to 1947, the year that a UFO supposedly crashed in Roswell, NM.  I have previously written that this crash is the fallen star discussed in Revelation 9:9. Continuing the pattern described by timelike entanglement, another 15 years after 1947 brings us to the year 1962.. the year Huxley wrote his final novel, Island.  This novel was his vision of Utopia, and I believe the inspiration Huxley received is a microcosmic key to finding the date of the next epoch of humanity, the start of the apocalypse.  

Going back to Orwell, the period between 1980 and 1984 would parallel Huxey's timeline in 1947, and is perhaps a hidden linking of the Roswell, NM crash to whatever it is that occurred between the Vatican and the United States at those meeting.  The 32 year period between the writing of 1984 and his entry to Eton, taking into account the 4 year period from 1980 to 1984, brings us to a similar 4 year period. 

2012-2016

huxleyorwell.png

(click to zoom)The parallels between the Huxley and Orwell timelines are too much to ignore.  The concept displayed, of telling a macrocosmic story via a microcosm is a synchronistic pattern I have noticed from this entity time and time again.  It is its signature, we see it throughout the Bible, and we see here it in modern times.

“Why do you speak to the people in parables?” He replied, “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.  This is why I speak to them in parables:“Though seeing, they do not see;    though hearing, they do not hear or understand. -Matthew 13:11-13Several month ago, on 12/12/12 I wrote that I had, through an "inspiration," which revealed to me a pattern in Daniel and Revelation which pointed to the year 2016 and specifically, a period between August and September as the Apocalypse.  This date range was used by calculating the three sets of days in Chapter 12 of Daniel and Chapter 12 of Revelation from the day it was unsealed, 12/12/12.

The end result of adding 1260, 1290, and 1335 to 12/12/12 are 5/25/20166/24/2016, and 8/8/2016.

These dates form a pattern, the months ascend from five to nine, and the days of the first two are the product of the reverse of that series and the first. In the final date, 8/8/2016, the product yields the year instead, 2016. The final iteration of the series yields 9/1/2016, with the product giving the month.

Note also, that the three sets of days are given in two separate books, all chapter 12, pointing to the day of unsealing, 12/12/12.

But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

-Matthew 24:36

1260 5/25/2016 5 * 5 = 25 from Revelation 12:6 

1290 6/24/2016 6 * 4 = 24 from Daniel 12:11

1317 7/21/2016 7 * 3 = 21 not mentioned 

1335 8/08/2016 8 * 2 = 16 from Daniel 12:12

1359 9/01/2016 9 * 1 Solar eclipse

The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.

-Joel 2:31

SEPTEMBER 2016

The symmetry is beautiful.  Consider The Source.

• Like 3

I try to view everything skeptically, but this is interesting..

Considering I'm a few feet away from 1984 and Brave New World...

• Like 1

There is no doubt that the brave new world is upon us. Most will not believe the media are a mouthpiece for the criminal elements of the government, but it is a fact. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv5rfq0vLFQ

Skip through to the 4th minute to hear straight from the horses mouth. And this was 40 years ago, what do you think they are up to by now?

What most people thought was a warning about an unlikely future is now accepted reality, but dont expect it to be reported by the media.

• Like 2

Don't forget that the media stated fabricated stories as facts to allow wars to start in Vietnam with the

, it was later proven that the second attack never occured. They parroted the lies of Iraqi soldiers killing babies in incubators based on the testimony of a "nurse" who was later revealed to be the
. They faked news reports as being live from the Gulf when it was
. The WMD's scare was reported and verified by every major news network. How many more lies stated by politicians and parroted by the media (without any investigative journalism) can we stand? BTW this is just the tip of the ice berg
  • Like 3

Conspiracies galore.

• Like 2

Of course both of them saw the rise of science as dehumanizing but despite both books being dystopian novels they are vastly different in tone and message. Both books were not the only thing the two authors ever wrote, so it isn't so much a mystical coincidence they both wrote dystopian novels. They were a product of their times and their individual political ideologies, not any grand subtext including obscure biblical numerology.

• Like 3

Of course both of them saw the rise of science as dehumanizing but despite both books being dystopian novels they are vastly different in tone and message. Both books were not the only thing the two authors ever wrote, so it isn't so much a mystical coincidence they both wrote dystopian novels. They were a product of their times and their individual political ideologies, not any grand subtext including obscure biblical numerology.

There are many more synchronous coincidences than disutopic novels. The pattern of equidistant years between Huxley's writing of BNW and Island (his final Utopic vision) is paralleled *exactly* in Orwell's publishing of 1984 and its title. Additionally, thee time periods are also exactly identical to the period between their writing and their arrival at Eton College.

Synchronicity between Huxley's writing of BNW and Island closely parallel Orwell's writing of 1984 and its title. Following the pattern leads us to "Island," or the Orwellian equivalent, becoming a reality in the period between 2012 and 2016.

There are many more synchronous coincidences than disutopic novels. The pattern of equidistant years between Huxley's writing of BNW and Island (his final Utopic vision) is paralleled *exactly* in Orwell's publishing of 1984 and its title. Additionally, thee time periods are also exactly identical to the period between their writing and their arrival at Eton College.

Synchronicity between Huxley's writing of BNW and Island closely parallel Orwell's writing of 1984 and its title. Following the pattern leads us to "Island," or the Orwellian equivalent, becoming a reality in the period between 2012 and 2016.

It's based on synchronicity? That explains it then. From past experience none of the predictions I have seen made by people using synchronicity have ever come true.

• Like 1

It's based on synchronicity? That explains it then. From past experience none of the predictions I have seen made by people using synchronicity have ever come true.

What experience? The "idea" of synchronicity is self-confirming in and of itself. It shows a pattern with coincidences which are too great to be random. In this case, I am extrapolating one more event, which coincides with another idea that was shown to me by an external influence.

In this pattern there are 7 of 8 points in time confirmed and logically correlated, with only one remaining.

• Like 1

is this Numerology again?

How on earth do you work this out? The end result of adding 1260, 1290, and 1335 to 12/12/12 are 5/25/2016, 6/24/2016, and 8/8/2016.

By what process of mathematics do you arrive at those results? Do you mean 1,260 days and so on?

• Like 1

Fascinating, Prometheus. Thanks for that.

Is this perhaps somehow related to fractals in time?

is this Numerology again?

i'd say it's more akin to conformation bias havelock.

How on earth do you work this out? The end result of adding 1260, 1290, and 1335 to 12/12/12 are 5/25/2016, 6/24/2016, and 8/8/2016.

By what process of mathematics do you arrive at those results? Do you mean 1,260 days and so on?

Yes, in scripture they are defined as days, and the process is called "addition."

i'd say it's more akin to conformation bias havelock.

So, in anticipation of this argument, I have been working on a method of calculating the statistical probability of this type of pattern being chance. The initial results, albeit based on only a single sample, are post here

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=246615

The result was less than 0.001%

Edited by prometheuslocke

What experience? The "idea" of synchronicity is self-confirming in and of itself. It shows a pattern with coincidences which are too great to be random. In this case, I am extrapolating one more event, which coincides with another idea that was shown to me by an external influence.

In this pattern there are 7 of 8 points in time confirmed and logically correlated, with only one remaining.

Extrapolating an event that has not yet happened is called predicting the event. In all the examples I have seen on the net of people using synchronicity to extrapolate (predict) future events, not one of those where the predicted date has passed has come true. That is the experience I refer to. From this we can conclude one of two possibilities. 1 - That no one can accurately utilize synchronicity resulting in incorrect extrapolations (least likely possibility) or 2 - that the concept of synchronicity is not valid and therefore we have people cherry picking dates and numbers or just plain coincidence (most likely, in deed most probable possibility)

• Like 1

synchronicity calls into question free-will through predeterminism.

it would be interesting to know just who you suppose is doing the predetermining....?

orwellhuxley.jpg

Orwell and Huxley's works both describe parallels to theBiblical Fall of Man, set in our modern times, where the government is responsible for the destruction of liberty, freedom, and individuality. The authors met in a single location, at Eton College in 1917, where Huxley briefly taught Orwell. From there, they separated, and neither cites the other as an inspiration for their works, and there are significant synchronicity surrounding the time frame in which each published their disutopic visions, and historical events that may prove that Huxley and Orwell were more than mere authors, but actual prophets whose works are the key to unlocking the time frame to the End Times, sealed in the books of Revelation and Daniel.

Synchronicity, the appearance of two or more events that are unlikely to occur by chance, may in fact be the signature of a hidden intelligent influence over the course of civilization. These patterns appear throughout our history, but rarely in such a beautiful and undeniable form as the one which is revealed by analyzing the works of these two authors. Another synchronistic pattern in history may imply that our understanding of the Universe itself was also inspired through this intelligent influence, and points squarely to quantum physics as the mechanism by which this inspiration occurs.

Recently, new discoveries in quantum mechanics have shown that it may be possible for quantum entanglement to transmit classical information through time. The scientists description of this phenomenon revolves around equidistant amounts of time, and shockingly this exact mechanism can be used in order to decode a hidden meaning in the works of Aldous Huxley and George Orwell. This hidden meaning takes on a significant religious undertone, and much like the pattern which supports the idea that our understanding of the Universe has been signed by the "Trinity," this pattern shows a clear parallel to the Biblical story of the Fall of Man, from Eden.

The example given by the researchers is "if the past detector was active at a quarter to 12:00, then the future detector must wait to become active at precisely a quarter past 12:00 in order to achieve entanglement." Thanks to this peculiarity, the researchers are calling their research "teleportation in time." Because spatial teleportation is almost a routine practice in labs today, it's only a matter of time before scientists start tinkering with sending particles into the future.Earlier I told you Huxley and Orwell met together at Eton College, a not so hidden allusion to the Garden of Eden. I was lead to this fact by searching through our history for a time and place in which they were together, in looking for a point where their minds could have been "entangled." My search was based on the supposition that there exists a technology which would allow for the minds of people to be controlled after being entangled, using quantum physics, to a transmitter at one point in time. This connection would last forever, and thus would require the subject to be physically located near this machine only for a short time, and then afterwords communication would be possible anywhere, any time. This was my search for a technological mechanism for divine inspiration. I believe I have found it at Eton.

Orwell entered Eton College in 1916, and wrote 1984 exactly 32 years later, in 1948. Using the description of timelike entanglement above, continuing to use this 32 year period after 1948 yields the year 1980. Oddly enough, Orwell re-titled his novel 1984 four times, from "1980" to "1982" and then finally "1984." Upon first discovering this, it was my belief that the book, which is truly a prophetic work, was pointing to the time frame where this technology was used by humanity in order to begin the End Times. Continuing with the theme of Christian iconography being displayed through this synchronistic pattern, I found that Pope John Paul II met with the President of the United States in exactly those three years.

Looking at Aldous Huxley, his entry to Eton as a teacher was in 1917. Using the same pattern as Orwell, this yields a 15 year period between his presence at Eton and the writing of his novel, in 1932. Exactly 15 years later brings us to 1947, the year that a UFO supposedly crashed in Roswell, NM. I have previously written that this crash is the fallen star discussed in Revelation 9:9. Continuing the pattern described by timelike entanglement, another 15 years after 1947 brings us to the year 1962.. the year Huxley wrote his final novel, Island. This novel was his vision of Utopia, and I believe the inspiration Huxley received is a microcosmic key to finding the date of the next epoch of humanity, the start of the apocalypse.

Going back to Orwell, the period between 1980 and 1984 would parallel Huxey's timeline in 1947, and is perhaps a hidden linking of the Roswell, NM crash to whatever it is that occurred between the Vatican and the United States at those meeting. The 32 year period between the writing of 1984 and his entry to Eton, taking into account the 4 year period from 1980 to 1984, brings us to a similar 4 year period.

2012-2016

huxleyorwell.png

(click to zoom)The parallels between the Huxley and Orwell timelines are too much to ignore. The concept displayed, of telling a macrocosmic story via a microcosm is a synchronistic pattern I have noticed from this entity time and time again. It is its signature, we see it throughout the Bible, and we see here it in modern times.

"Why do you speak to the people in parables?" He replied, "Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. This is why I speak to them in parables:"Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand. -Matthew 13:11-13Several month ago, on 12/12/12 I wrote that I had, through an "inspiration," which revealed to me a pattern in Daniel and Revelation which pointed to the year 2016 and specifically, a period between August and September as the Apocalypse. This date range was used by calculating the three sets of days in Chapter 12 of Daniel and Chapter 12 of Revelation from the day it was unsealed, 12/12/12.

The end result of adding 1260, 1290, and 1335 to 12/12/12 are 5/25/2016, 6/24/2016, and 8/8/2016.

These dates form a pattern, the months ascend from five to nine, and the days of the first two are the product of the reverse of that series and the first. In the final date, 8/8/2016, the product yields the year instead, 2016. The final iteration of the series yields 9/1/2016, with the product giving the month.

Note also, that the three sets of days are given in two separate books, all chapter 12, pointing to the day of unsealing, 12/12/12.

But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

-Matthew 24:36

1260 5/25/2016 5 * 5 = 25 from Revelation 12:6

1290 6/24/2016 6 * 4 = 24 from Daniel 12:11

1317 7/21/2016 7 * 3 = 21 not mentioned

1335 8/08/2016 8 * 2 = 16 from Daniel 12:12

1359 9/01/2016 9 * 1 Solar eclipse

The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.

-Joel 2:31

SEPTEMBER 2016

The symmetry is beautiful. Consider The Source.

In the Bible you have the downfall of man resulting in his being cast out from paradise. In the works of Huxley and Orwell you have the degradation of society that while it does have an impact on man is IMO not the same thing and not a parallel to the biblical story.

On the page pointed to by the second link of your post, you indicate that Newton, Maxwell and Bohr, having all gone to Trinity and Faraday's lab being located at Trinity Buoy Warf was not a coincidence. If you had actually researched the location of Faraday's lab you would have found it was not at the warf but west of there http://www.londontown.com/LondonInformation/Attraction/Faradays_Laboratory_and_Museum/7677/ This effectively removes Faraday from the mix.

You will need to supply references or links to sites that support your belief that spatial teleportation is routinely practiced in labs today.

Orwell had chosen two titles for his book, "The Last Man In Europe" and "1984" (which was merely the last two digits of the year in which he wrote it reversed). He wrote letters in October 1948 to his literary agent and his publisher asking for input on which title to use and of course we know which one was chosen. http://jackofkent.blogspot.com/2009/02/why-did-george-orwell-call-his-novel.html As we can see it was not some future knowledge or synchronicity that played a role in the final title.

Revelation 9:9 "They had breastplates like breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots, of many horses rushing to battle." is part of a description of locusts and has nothing to do with a fallen star. Perhaps you meant 9:1. In any case fallen stars are generally meteors and meteorites. With the number of meteors that can and do fall to Earth each year, trying to tie that into Roswell is one of the biggest stretches imaginable.

Concerning your counting of days to important dates (quoted again here) (I have numbered them 1 - 5 for easier reference)

1 - 1260 5/25/2016 5 * 5 = 25 from Revelation 12:6

2 - 1290 6/24/2016 6 * 4 = 24 from Daniel 12:11

3 - 1317 7/21/2016 7 * 3 = 21 not mentioned

4 - 1335 8/08/2016 8 * 2 = 16 from Daniel 12:12

5 - 1359 9/01/2016 9 * 1 Solar eclipse

You have made your calculations based on 12/12/12 being the start date. Here are the verses from the Book of Daniel you have used.

12:11 From the time that the regular sacrifice is abolished and the [m]abomination of desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.

12:12 How blessed is he who keeps waiting and attains to the 1,335 days!

For 12/12/12 to be the start date you must provide evidence that regular sacrifice was abolished and the abomination was set up on 12/12/12. Regardless of how you arrived at your start date, unless the conditions in 12:11 have been met, you can not say that 12/12/12 is the actual start date.

In your multiplication table numbers 1 & 2 (5*5, 6*4) point to specific days as they should since days are being counted. #4 (8*2) points to the year, but since days are being counted not years, it should point to the 16th day. Since to make it work you have to point it to the year, it invalidates your multiplication table comparison for that date. numbers 3 & 5 are not based on any numbers found in the bible but were added just to make the multiplication table work. The verse in Joel describes a total solar eclipse. The first one to happen after 8/8/2016 is on 8/21/2017 not 9/1/2016. Since #3 doesn't exist, #4 does not point to the day and #5 isn't 9/1/2016, then your multiplication table is invalid.

The verse in Joel does not point to a specific date so it can be any time between now and when the sun goes nova and consumes the planet.

Whether you are doing this on purpose or not I can not say but you are using well known fringe methods to support your hypothesis.

1 - Use incorrect evidence (location of Faraday's Lab)

2 - Use non-existent evidence (1317 7/21/2016 7 * 3 = 21 not mentioned)

3 - Make unsupported assumptions (The verse in Joel pointing to 9/1/2016)

4 - Reference fictional material as evidence (The symmetry is beautiful. Consider The Source.)

5 - if what you want to use as evidence doesn't fit properly with the hypothesis, mold it until it does.

It's rather a pity that H.G. Wells never went to Elton, since he surely would be another one who made a significant contribution to the time travel/Futurist dystopia genre. But perhaps it wouldn't be so easy to fit him into all these fiendishly complicated Numerological musings.

synchronicity calls into question free-will through predeterminism.

it would be interesting to know just who you suppose is doing the predetermining....?

a time traveling mind controlling sentient machine. VALIS?

Quaentum

The sacrifice wording has concerned me too. In Revelation it says " from the time of the unsealing" which is why I went back and grabbed the series of days from Daniel. It is repeated, in Revelation though.

What would you consider a modern day daily sacrifice? I've tried to think about it, but clearly it's not what we do anymore. If you were from the future, and trying to explain a future event to someone from 500BC, what kinds of things do you think you might call a "daily sacrifice?"

Orwell, from wikipedia:

Orwell, being disillusioned by the onset of the Cold War intended to name the book 1948. The name was changed at the publisher's request. According to the introduction of the Penguin Modern Classics edition, Orwell originally meant 1980 as the story's time, but as the writing became prolonged, he re-titled it 1982, then 1984, coincidently the reverse of the year written, 1948. The full title of the first edition was Nineteen Eighty-Four. A novel.

Faraday:

As a respected scientist in a nation with strong maritime interests, Faraday spent extensive amounts of time on projects such as the construction and operation of light houses and protecting the bottoms of ships from corrosion. His workshop still stands at Trinity Buoy Wharf above the Chain and Buoy Store, next to London's only lighthouse and a school that is named after him.

Joel:

The verse is pointing to a series of celestial events, both a blood red moon and a solar eclipse (in the most literal reading). There's a series of matching events in 2015, which also happen to miraculously coincide with a series of Catholic feasts. http://wakeupbabylon.blogspot.com/2011/03/2016-converging-clues-and-timelines.html

The verse clearly states that the coming is after these events, and that's the only information provided. I thought it was oddly coincidental that there was a solar eclipse on the final day of the series... almost synchronous.

Do you think the locust description sounds machine like? I don't really agree that "falling star" and UFO crash is a big stretch... again, in my view, to bring something forward to modern times as a "Biblical prophesy" the detail would have to be changed somewhat in order not only to describe it to the "prophet" but also to ensure that it remained in the book. The locust description similarly, really makes little sense without the context of them actually being machine like, yet it would have been impossible to describe ... say.... a drone to someone from 300BC.

I do agree that valid synchronicities are few and far between, which is exactly what makes them so interesting when they occur in such a high occurrence, related to a single event, or group of related events.

Edited by prometheuslocke

Sometimes the things you seek are in plain sight and in looking for the hidden they are passed over.

Edited by Irrelevant

Quaentum

The sacrifice wording has concerned me too. In Revelation it says " from the time of the unsealing" which is why I went back and grabbed the series of days from Daniel. It is repeated, in Revelation though.

What would you consider a modern day daily sacrifice? I've tried to think about it, but clearly it's not what we do anymore. If you were from the future, and trying to explain a future event to someone from 500BC, what kinds of things do you think you might call a "daily sacrifice?"

Orwell, from wikipedia:

Orwell, being disillusioned by the onset of the Cold War intended to name the book 1948. The name was changed at the publisher's request. According to the introduction of the Penguin Modern Classics edition, Orwell originally meant 1980 as the story's time, but as the writing became prolonged, he re-titled it 1982, then 1984, coincidently the reverse of the year written, 1948. The full title of the first edition was Nineteen Eighty-Four. A novel.

Faraday:

As a respected scientist in a nation with strong maritime interests, Faraday spent extensive amounts of time on projects such as the construction and operation of light houses and protecting the bottoms of ships from corrosion. His workshop still stands at Trinity Buoy Wharf above the Chain and Buoy Store, next to London's only lighthouse and a school that is named after him.

Joel:

The verse is pointing to a series of celestial events, both a blood red moon and a solar eclipse (in the most literal reading). There's a series of matching events in 2015, which also happen to miraculously coincide with a series of Catholic feasts. http://wakeupbabylon.blogspot.com/2011/03/2016-converging-clues-and-timelines.html

The verse clearly states that the coming is after these events, and that's the only information provided. I thought it was oddly coincidental that there was a solar eclipse on the final day of the series... almost synchronous.

Do you think the locust description sounds machine like? I don't really agree that "falling star" and UFO crash is a big stretch... again, in my view, to bring something forward to modern times as a "Biblical prophesy" the detail would have to be changed somewhat in order not only to describe it to the "prophet" but also to ensure that it remained in the book. The locust description similarly, really makes little sense without the context of them actually being machine like, yet it would have been impossible to describe ... say.... a drone to someone from 300BC.

I do agree that valid synchronicities are few and far between, which is exactly what makes them so interesting when they occur in such a high occurrence, related to a single event, or group of related events.

What on earth do any of those things have to do with price of fish, let alone with each other? Faraday was interested in the construction of Lighthouses and corrosion protection? And that's got what exactly to do with the great numerological conspiracy?

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh

a time traveling mind controlling sentient machine. VALIS?

Because that would be the logical thing.