Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scientists Challenge Dinousaur Extinction Theory

UM-Bot

laugh.gif *shakes head*

No hope.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blazer2004

• BurnSide

• aquatus1

• Fluffybunny

Top Posters In This Topic

catching on what ??

304940[/snapback]

Catching onto the fact that it is impossible to prove a negative.

What they have been throwing at you is a bunch of situations in which they are asking you to prove that something didn't happen.

At a certain point you were supposed to say something along the lines of "But I can't prove that you didn't play canasta with a stegasaurus on tuesday nights..." at which point everyone would have a hearty laugh and you would have understood that it is impossible to prove a negative situation like the ones presented to you.

You didn't do that though, and everyone just gave up.

what are we really waiting for why dont we use these so called time machines that all these secert i dont know what to call them ill just call them people say we have the technology dont we whats really holding us back???

Edited by blazer2004

Umm... no one has a time machine.

Have you even been to pre-school??

Edited by BurnSide

Of course they do. How silly of me to think i could pass it by your eyes.

The truth is, me Stellar, Aquatus and Sera and a few others have used one to go back to the dinosaur times.

Prove we didn't.

Sorry, i'm just compelled by what i'm seeing here.

i cant prove that i wasent there and same with all the skeptics no skeptic can say that jesus isent real because no 1 was there the day he was born

Edited by blazer2004

Aargh! After the fourth negative, I just gave up and decided not to post anymore, but here I am again!

and as far as i know im not the one that is lost here there is so much to learn

[RANT]Blazer, you are not attempting to learn! Your entire approach to anything is deciding that something is so and insisting that it is. The humble claim of not knowing everything loses it philosophical merit when it is used as an excuse rather than an understanding. Since you have made it absolutely clear that you are not getting the message that we are trying to send, I will spell it out for you.

Nobody here object to your ideas! Nobody here objects to your beliefs! Nobody here objects to any of the wild claims that you make! Does that seem odd? Do you feel that they do? They do not! What they object to is your utter lack of intelligent research. Your absolute silence on logical deduction. And your blatant lack of understanding in the difference between belief, science, credibility and open-mindedness.

In short, you fail completely to realize that understanding the logic behind others reasoning does not require accepting it to be real, and because of that, you feel free to equate your poorly supported whims with fully thought out scientific arguments. If you would only take the time to learn the definitions of scientific methodology, logical reasoning, and belief vs science, you would gain back a lot of the credibility you have lost over the past several weeks, and still retain the ability to argue for that which you believe in; in fact, I would think that you would be taken far more seriously than you are now.[/RANT]

Doggone it, I went and lost my temper. I apologize for the flame. I do hope, though, that you will consider what was said. Despite the frustration, the though behind it remains true.

i cant prove that i wasent there and same with all the skeptics no skeptic can say that jesus isent real because no 1 was there the day he was born

305044[/snapback]

Do you not remember the private convo we had? I am a non corporeal being that exists out of time, there for I know everything that happened, therefor I know when you're right and when you're wrong. Accept it. Theres no proof to the contrary.

Blazer, baby, grow up... yeh, alot of us believe their is what you would call "aliens" out there, but It dosent make sence, your claims... aliens would have no reason to kill the animals on earth.. why would they? and if they were here and did that, why havent they come back? they just came, killed the dinos, and left without a trance of evidence or ever showing up agian? please.. aliens have not discovered this world yet, never been here, and probaly wont untill a long time.. wacko.gif

There really is no hope.

Blazer, do tell, how old are you?

It's hard to believe that early mammals and birds could have wiped out so many reptiles that had adapted to all kinds of adverse conditions for millions of years.

Mammals would have been small, so they could have easily hidden from many of the larger animals and simply targeted dinosaurs eggs killing off the next generation. Also mammals look after there young for a long time, which gives them an advantage over many reptile species simply abandoning their young soon after the egg hatches. Early mammals would have also been very similar to modern rats, and we all know who fast they breed, they could simply went insane on the safety in numbers concept.

I just find it hard to believe that aliens killed off the dinosaurs. abduct.gif I've always thought that it was the ice age that did it. bounce.gif

I just find it hard to believe that aliens killed off the dinosaurs.

Luckily thats not the theory which is being proposed, just what some posters with over-active imaginations think laugh.gif

Over imaginative.

That's an understatement.

Blazer if you have something substantial to back up your theory with then please provide it here and we will listen, otherwise there is little point in you continuing this conversation.

lol some of you are so lost tongue.gif

306347[/snapback]

Lost as to figuring out how you think... yes.