Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The worlds most beautiful abandoned places.

Moon Gazer

I think these places are only made beautiful with the right lighting and camera filters. Nothing wrong with that, though. :tu:

For some, like #22, it's good they are abandoned. For most, though, I'd dearly love to know why they were abandoned. They just look so sad.

The German fishing hut looks like a perfect place to spend an afternoon, and I don't fish.

• Like 1

The amusement park looks lonely and like its saying come play with me. Nice pictures thanks for posting.

The German fishing hut looks like a perfect place to spend an afternoon, and I don't fish.

Just clear out the water on the floor. :)

Just clear out the water on the floor. :)

Here are some personal pictures I took of that lake. The Konissee, it's awesome:

8652714602_6b18d6413a_c.jpg

• Like 2

Beautiful pictures, Sweetpumper. :yes:

There is something hauntingly attractive about deserted places.. You just want to know how it was for those that were there before.

• Like 2

Crap. I posted the same one twice. Yes, I'd live in that hut, flooded or not.

Sweetpumper, thanks for sharing your pics, they are amazing! What is the atmosphere like there? Looks so tranquil.

I enjoyed these. Very much so.

Sweetpumper, thanks for sharing your pics, they are amazing! What is the atmosphere like there? Looks so tranquil.

It really is. All the tour boats are electric as not to pollute the lake. The water was calmer than I've ever seen in a lake that size. The forest is exactly how I would imagine it in a fairy tale.

• Like 1

Ive seen a few of these on other news reports, the Bulgarian communist building looks like something from the XFiles.

I could definitely spend some time in the German fishing hut..

Each and everyone of those buildings must have some great stories to tell.

Thanks for sharing.

It really is. All the tour boats are electric as not to pollute the lake. The water was calmer than I've ever seen in a lake that size. The forest is exactly how I would imagine it in a fairy tale.

Sounds fantastic!