Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Explosions reported - Boston Marathon

Sweetpumper

A third explosion has been confirmed at the JFK library in Boston.

No further info at this time on that.

EDIT: No injuries at the JFK library bombing; just reported from a news conference.

Unknown if there is a connection to the Marathon bombings... may have been a much smaller device at JFK.

EDIT: It was just reported that an accidental internal fire occured at the library, so, possibly just coincidental.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

There was a third explosion at the JFK library.

Oh there we go.

Yea probably and more billion funded into the failure of DHS. If you ask me this is related to Government policy.

No doubt DHS will likely get a boost deserved or not. Of course it will be because of policy..... someone's. Too early to guess whether it is foreign or domestic. Not a conspiracy freak here just to be clear.

Edited to fix autocorrect

Edited by Esoteric Toad

My anxiety is through the roof right now. I'm hungry and crying. I hope they found the people/person soon.

Don't let them scare you, honey. That's what terrorists are trying to do...don't let them win. :tu:

• Like 5

SHAKE

Im not familiar with that acronym

I wouldnt call a Saudi National a suspect. He has injuries and is in the hospital. Person of interest possibly. But suspect is a bit on the edge for MSM to report.

• Like 4

Don't let them scare you, honey. That's what terrorists are trying to do...don't let them win. :tu:

I'm not, Michelle. My anxiety has just shot up. I called my sister and she's going to be here after work.

• Like 3

"Authorities have a identified a suspect, a Saudi national, who is currently being guarded in a Boston hospital with shrapnel wounds."

http://www.nypost.co....wASg0RQfVsH1yI

12 dead.

No way!!!! A person from that area, that ties cloth to their head ???????

Who would have thought? ........That thought never entered my mind, or anyone else's I bet.

Racial profiling is bad my ass.....

Sorry about this reply, it just p***es me off.

Just waiting for the Conspiracy Theorists to say something assenine to change my aim.....

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 2

Im not familiar with that acronym

:w00t: It was a typo created by my Nexus 7 auto correct. It turned DHS into SHAKE....

Technology, got to love it.

• Like 1

I'm not, Michelle. My anxiety has just shot up. I called my sister and she's going to be here after work.

Grab a bite to eat and do something you enjoy till your sister gets there. Anxiety sucks. Turn off the TV as well if its too harsh.

• Like 3

Who would have thought? ........That thought never entered my mind, or anyone else's I bet.

I surprised Iran hasn't been mentioned,

Edited by ciriuslea
  • Like 2

No way!!!! A Muslim ???????

Who would have thought?

Now we will see the Muslims around the world unite to turn out the extremist among them in order to illustrate that the terrorist do not represent Islam. Right? Maybe? Nope.... as a white Irish/Greek descendant I'll get cavity searched at the airport because of these idiots.
  • Like 3

Hope you are OK.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 2

At risk of going "tin-foil" hat, we should also keep an eye on what bills are being passed while the Boston Marathon Bombing incident gets full coverage (as it should). The government has a nasty habit of "taking advantage" of being out of the spotlight to further certain agendas.

...just saying...

• Like 9

You do realise Saudi Arabia is an ally of the US and has military protection fromt he US.

15 out of 19 of the hijackers from 9/11 where from Saudi Arabia....

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 2

You do realise Saudi Arabia is an ally of the US and has military protection fromt he US.

If it turns out to be true they should most certainly focus on people travelling from there. We have, today, paid the price of being politically correct.

Yes, I know this.

• Like 1

This would be an odd International terrorist act. This coincides with the start of the American Revolution, Waco, Columbine, and a parade/marathon for Patriot Day, and JFK Library was targeted which would lead me far away from Internationals.

That is fully speculative but does not have any hallmarks of an International attack.

To warn of the impending movement of British troops, William Dawes and Paul Revere rode out to alert the local townspeople and farmers. On April 19, colonials and British soldiers faced each other on the town green at Lexington.
  • Like 4

If it turns out to be true they should most certainly focus on people travelling from there

Because they're "jealous of America's freedom" right?

• Like 1