Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Explosions reported - Boston Marathon

Sweetpumper

Mobile service is shut down

confirmed

Grab a bite to eat and do something you enjoy till your sister gets there. Anxiety sucks. Turn off the TV as well if its too harsh.

I know I should but I'll go crazy if I turn off the tv. It does and I hate it.

Hope you are OK.

I am. My anxiety is being a butt right now.

• Like 3

Bashar al Assad have advises for america to deal with the terrorist attack: bomb the major american cites, spread tanks in the streets, let the snipers shoot any one that walk in the streets after 6 in the evening, shoot scud missiles on new York, destroy the schools and the hospitals, tell the world that you are fighting terrorists

Edited by the-Unexpected-Soul

News here is also saying that there was an actual explosion at the JFK Library. Not sure if that's correct though as I've also heard only a device was found there.

Edited by Lilly
addition
  • Like 2

No way!!!! A person from that area, that ties cloth to their head ???????

Who would have thought? ........That thought never entered my mind, or anyone else's I bet.

Racial profiling is bad my ass.....

Sorry about this reply, it just p***es me off.

Just waiting for the Conspiracy Theorists to say something assenine to change my aim.....

You do know a lot of people from the US are p***ed off at the government at the moment. It could very well be domestic.

• Like 1

You do know a lot of people from the US are p***ed off at the government at the moment. It could very well be domestic.

I agree with a few other posters that this seems to be domestic - either way, this paves the road for increased surveillance and civilian control.

• Like 2

News here is also saying that there was an actual explosion at the JFK Library. Not sure if that's correct though as I've also heard only a device was found there.

Interesting. Wish we had a better link for that topic. Its being reported as an explosion.

• Like 1

Could be...We just really don't know right now. Weird that the Boston Marathon was targeted. I wonder why? Is it convienance for the terrorists or is somebody sending a message?

The pics and videos are similar to photos and videos of Northern Ireland several years ago... :no:

• Like 1

Could very well be domestic terrorism. Or, it could be Al Queda (or one of their supporters).

I know, I just read about the suspect they have in custody.....Just hit a nerve is all.

Edited by Sakari

Because they're "jealous of America's freedom" right?

LOL Yeah, "they're jealous of our freedom so give away all your freedom so we can defeat the 'terrorists'"

I think we can pretty much guarantee that some "drills" were being run today before this happened.

• Like 6

Could be...We just really don't know right now. Weird that the Boston Marathon was targeted.

Lots of people, more destruction. That's why I can't believe that area wasn't swept days before.

LOL Yeah, "they're jealous of our freedom so give away all your freedom so we can defeat the 'terrorists'"

I think we can pretty much guarantee that some "drills" were being run today before this happened.

Agreed. Looking forward to following this on UM, watching the story unfold and the real facts come to light

"Fool me once.." etc, etc

Edit -- spelling

Edited by Dark_Grey

And the birth of a conspiracy theory is already taking place........

• Like 1

Could very well be domestic terrorism. Or, it could be Al Queda (or one of their supporters).

Weve been supporting Al Queda recently through Libya and Syria so they can hardly be called foreign terrorists anymore. Id consider them more of a mercenary army at this point or a proxy army. Sorry for the derail.

• Like 3

North Korea? silly i now but anything possible

Did cross my mind as well.

• Like 1

Let me go back to my first reply, and live by it.......

" I will wait for the investigation to be over, and not read these rumors "

" rumors are bad "

Why do I not listen to myself?........Ok, really, not posting anymore on this.

• Like 2

And the birth of a conspiracy theory is already taking place........

You're starting to notice similarities between events (that's the first step :) )

• Like 1