Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Explosions reported - Boston Marathon

Sweetpumper

You forget that during the Cold war Americans were told to how to spot communists in the 50s, I think that fueled paranoia.

Now if you keep calling people terrorists by skin colour or what they were.

Listen, if a group of Greco-Irish Americans launched a terrorist attack on Belgium I would have NO problem putting up with extra checks the Belgians might require since that would be my background. If a majority of all major attacks come from one specific part of the world I would think it INSANE not to do the same. Instead we punish everyone in the name of not wanting to offend a very small minority

Communist can be any shape or form. BIG difference. Of course that was completely misused.

Of course all this may be for naught. We do not know for sure who is responsible.

Oh look another person who does not care about the dead and those injured

Oh look, another person who claims to be a mind-reader and makes assumptions.

Oh look, another person who claims to be a mind-reader and makes assumptions.

Go start a thread, not on here, people have died and 90 people injured or more. You have no respect, none.

Start my ****? Take a look at all the people already throwing out accusations at the government without even knowing all the details. You're among them.

It is truly amazing. They are heading for the loony hospital with that kind of paranoia. I don't think I would be able to leave the home if I thought my Government was planting bombs, crashing airplanes and air striking with drones on it's own people.

May claim asylum somewhere?

Good job, FBI.

Another scare-tactic false-flag attack gone right!

What scare-tactic attack did they use to limit your soda size in New York? What dreadful tactics did they launch to remove trans-fatty acids? There is no conspiracy. If we loose any freedoms it is because we are lazy. In the end the conspiracy theorist cause people to not care. What's the point? The government is fiendishly clever and will screw it's citizens anyway? Why raise hell when they want to do something like take away our rights? What's the point?

Lazy citizens are why we are loosing rights.

This was a terrorist bombing. Someone who was mental enough to kill innocent people from some cause. To think otherwise is to give them a pass they certainly do not deserve.

• Like 6

It is truly amazing. They are heading for the loony hospital with that kind of paranoia. I don't think I would be able to leave the home if I thought my Government was planting bombs, crashing airplanes and air striking with drones on it's own people.

There are some people in America and the world that are clearly ill, paranoid makes you ill and depressed.

Funny there was a drill today in Boston as well. It was "bomb" related.

• Like 3

Haha classic. I knew there would be.

Got a link?

• Like 3

Best I can find atm:

But Natural News has confirmed that the "library bombing" was pre-announced as a "controlled explosion" event by the Boston bomb squad, less than one hour after the initial marathon bombings.

As the Boston Globe reported earlier today:

Officials: There will be a controlled explosion opposite the library within one minute as part of bomb squad activities.

Furthermore, according to Local15TV.com, a University of Mobile's Cross Country Coach said there were bomb-sniffing dogs at both the start and finish lines, long before any explosions went off. He said:

"They kept making announcements on the loud speaker that it was just a drill and there was nothing to worry about. It seemed like there was some sort of threat, but they kept telling us it was just a drill."

The deployment of bomb drills on the same day as "terrorist bombings" is a red flag that might point to a false flag operation (but it's still very early to tell, as more information is coming in). It does not necessarily mean this was a false flag bombing, but it begins to raise questions. As this news is all still very preliminary, don't put too much trust in early reports by the press. They may simply be mistaken. However, the NY Post reporting a "controlled explosion" event as a "third bomb" within one hour of the original bombings does raise red flags.

http://www.naturalnews.com/039927_Boston_marathon_bombing_Saudi_national.html

Edited by AsteroidX
  • Like 2

There are government documents being released/made public on a regular basis detailing the horrible things they did or were planning to do to their own people. Albeit most of these documents reference events 30 or 40+ years ago, but the fact remains that these are official documents from real government agents. Again, they are now public record and available for anyone to read.

You can't call them conspiracy theories, or paranoid delusions because they are officially documented. The Tuskegee experiments, the more recent story of a town the feds were deliberately irradiating through chemtrails, these are all real acts of the government essentially attacking it's own people. Of course, there are hundreds of other horrific crimes they have committed which have finally come to light but my much broader and more generalized point is this:

If we now accept our own government has done such horrible things to it's own people, why are there still those that refuse to believe they haven't stopped?

Whenever I start to feel like I'm looking too far into things, or that I'm just a conspiracy nut I take one look into the past and instantly I'm reminded of why I keep pointing the finger.

• Like 5

Go start a thread, not on here, people have died and 90 people injured or more. You have no respect, none.

Just because I don't acknowledge the apparent does not mean I lack respect or do not have genuine sympathy to the lives lost.

Again, you continue to presume you know my intentions. I apologize for having an opinion. Sorry you can't maturely handle it.

Edited by Eonwe
  • Like 5

Just because I don't acknowledge the apparent does not mean I lack respect or do not have genuine sympathy to the lives lost.

Again, you continue to presume you know my intentions. I apologize for having an opinion. Sorry you can't maturely handle it.

leave it at that.

Anwway one of the two people killed was 8 years old

Recent polls state that less than 10 of the US population really trust their own government. Surely you can see how conspiracy theories might come to fruition.

And again, how do we really know these were not drone attacks?

From the police investigation? What? Are you telling me that local police are also "in on it"?

• Like 1

Lone-wolf or Islam. My top choices. Don't think it was either a left or right group. Thought possibly a Timothy McVay anti gov type since it is tax day but those types always go after government buildings and employees. Highly doubt North Korea. This was the exact M.O. of Colombian guerrillas in the Schwarzenegger movie Collateral Damage but that's far fetched. Looks like Islam though.

We will see.

Question:

How do we know this was not a drone attack?

We cannot trust the media to tell us.

http://news.yahoo.co...-202254129.html

Well I don't think people in Boston are all blind and deaf...so yeah there's no drones involved at all.

And perhaps a thread can be made in the conspiracy forum and we can leave this one open for actual facts and information updates.

Edited by Corp
  • Like 2

Because a hellfire missile such as shot by drones would have done alot more damage.

And you know this how? There are drones of many different sizes.

• Like 1

Good job, FBI.

As Charlie Brown would say..."Good grief!"

• Like 2

So you're advocating more security? This is one of the few events left where you can still even take in your own water and coolers.

Isn't this the Super Bowl of races? I would assume they'd find planted ones, if they were planted and not carried in by suicide bombers. There's still not enough info.

• Like 1

Good job, FBI.

That's all well and good that you're clairvoyant. I'm happy for you. But here in Virginia we call that a knee-jerk assumption.

• Like 2

From the police investigation? What? Are you telling me that local police are also "in on it"?

Nope, that is not what I am saying. I don't know where you got the police thing.

I don't know what happened today. I am in a wait and see mode. What I do know for sure is that whatever official statement will be made will be what we are SUPPOSED to believe.\

I think about how remarkably close to Harvard this is. Every president recently has either come from Harvard or Yale or both.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

i dunno. been followin this from uk, i dont think its terrorists, just my gut feelin, which wont mean much to anyone.. x r.i.p the 2 who died :( xx

• Like 4

Oh more to it then.

That's how the German people thought about people getting all suspicious of the Nazi regime as well.... Look how that turned out...

(Hitler used False Flags to sway the public)

• Like 1

just saw.. ''there were 'a few' that didnt make it and those people are in the tent''.

thought 2 passed away??