Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Explosions reported - Boston Marathon

Sweetpumper

I don't know that. Would you be willing to give a link? The video I had had some really strange lag or distortion, at the start of the video, when the explosion was being done. It merely displayed the aftermath more and the sensationalism of the event. So I never saw the real explosions. AND I had the cable TV turned off today because I never watch it. Seems like a waste to continue to pay 90 bucks for cable TV when I never watch it.

The explosion was from ground level

Ball bearings and Shotgun shot. You can actually tell that was the most likely cause if you look at the fence and how its shredded when there trying to get to the injured. To me that would say no drone. The second explosion you would see aflying missile device.

If true this is the most important fact to come out so far besides the injured and dead of course which is sad.

But drones don't have to be big. Then can take on the size of just about anything these days.

It references this man specifically.

University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach

They're saying the bombs were in trash pails. This is why you cannot find trash pails in Tokyo . They stopped putting them out in public places en mass , after the seirin gas attack .

In recent years ,more have been seen ,but not in the subways .

There was a suggestion from a witness that he said"Garbage can explode", so that rules out the drone theory

• Like 1

Saying this is a staged attack by our own government without looking for the more likely cause, a complete nut job who wants to kill for their cause, is the most ridiculous thing imaginable.

Why would you stop there? Why not blame all muggings on the government as part of a conspiracy to instill fear on where you walk? How about shop lifting? The government could use that to give the evil corporations an excuse to raise prices! Auto accidents to get rid of your gas guzzlers and give kick backs to the insurance companies.

On a Penn & Teller show they had a psychiatrist explain that conspiracies are created by people to make themselves feel important. "If the government wants to lie and hide things from me I must be important!!". Good job, those with less drive to find out what happens will likely NOT act when our government does choose to do stupid things, as they are like to do.

• Like 2

The Next Wave in U.S. Robotic War: Drones on Their Own

Sep 28, 2012 | By AGENCE FRANCE-PRESSE ... WASHINGTON -- The U.S. military's current fleet of drones will soon be overtaken by a new wave of robots that will be faster, stealthier ...

http://search.defensenews.com/sp?aff=1100&skin=600&keywords=drones&startNum=11

"“We want to build a niche in the tactical area, where we are able to help small units with our UAV technology,” he told AFP. “Unless you are a global power, you cannot convince customers to buy big UAVs which require supporting technology like satellites”."

http://www.defensenews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2012302260001

I wasnt going to post out of respect but since theres some disagreement about the first explosion here is slow motion. Very easy to tell that it was outside a building and "ied" style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=renb75CM_kA&feature=player_detailpage

2 dead, 8 critical, 100 wounded. We did not do this to ourselves. Some enemy either foreign or domestic is to blame.

• Like 4

Saying this is a staged attack by our own government without looking for the more likely cause, a complete nut job who wants to kill for their cause, is the most ridiculous thing imaginable.

Why would you stop there? Why not blame all muggings on the government as part of a conspiracy to instill fear on where you walk? How about shop lifting? The government could use that to give the evil corporations an excuse to raise prices! Auto accidents to get rid of your gas guzzlers and give kick backs to the insurance companies.

On a Penn & Teller show they had a psychiatrist explain that conspiracies are created by people to make themselves feel important. "If the government wants to lie and hide things from me I must be important!!". Good job, those with less drive to find out what happens will likely NOT act when our government does choose to do stupid things, as they are like to do.

One out of ten US people actually trust their government, recent pew polls indicate. You must be that one in ten. And you use Pen and Teller as an authority on this?

And while we are thinking about it: there is the possibility that this was done by some US or other country's corporation as well. Who stands to gain the most by this event, person or corporation?

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

2 dead, 8 critical, 100 wounded. We did not do this to ourselves. Some enemy either foreign or domestic is to blame.

That is not what I believe. But I respect that you believe this. I am reserving judgement on this. I am just looking at all possibilities.

I trust no one.

The fall of mankind is on the rise.

Let the finger pointing continue.

One must focus at the facts at hand. Let the investigators focus on their job. Help the families of the victims.

• Like 2

One out of ten US people actually trust their government, recent pew polls indicate. You must be that one in ten. And you use Pen and Teller as an authority on this?

And while we are thinking about it: there is the possibility that this was done by some US corporation as well. Who stands to gain the most by this event, person or corporation?

It was not a drone, people saw or heard that it came from ground level. You have no evidence of a drone attack anyway. Also you dont find ballbearings in drone attacks

• Like 1

I don't know what news you guys get ,but CBS local had ppl there for the marathon . I watched it direct via their reporter on the scene.

They were reticent to say bomb initially ,but no one ever said drone .

They had vid of the two explosions obviously being at least a block apart from each other.

They allegedly found a third bomb under the viewer bleacher seats ,which the police detonated ,and supposidly two more unexploded bombs were found in garbage pails along the route.

The airport is closed,trains stopped. Police asked everyone not to use their cell phones ,in case that's how the bombs were being set off .

At least 100 people were brought into the medical tent initially . Numerous walking wounded . Many of them children .

At least 10 or so are gravely critical .Two confirmed dead. A few amputations . 22 went to the hospital via ambulance .

All hospitals are on disaster alert for mass casualty .

• Like 1

Prayers sent to the victims of Boston, Massachusetts.

May the victims be healed and swift capture and prosecution to the guilty!

One word for the guilty... COWARDS!

Edited by charmcph
  • Like 3

I wasnt going to post out of respect but since theres some disagreement about the first explosion here is slow motion. Very easy to tell that it was outside a building and "ied" style.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=renb75CM_kA&feature=player_detailpage[/media]

Thank you. Where did those yellow parachutes go to? The camera let it get out of range.

Well there we go, case closed.

Where did you get all the facts so quickly?

Oh you don't have any facts? Didn't think so.

• Like 1

they were balloons Im going to assume from a child sadly.

That is not what I believe. But I respect that you believe this. I am reserving judgement on this. I am just looking at all possibilities.

Believe what you like, one of my best friends husband works at Mass General Hospital. A neighbor of mines son was running in the race...and saw it with his own eyes. Basically, I live here.

• Like 1

And while we are thinking about it: there is the possibility that this was done by some US or other country's corporation as well. Who stands to gain the most by this event, person or corporation?

Who cares what one out of ten believe? An awful lot of people believe in Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, Bigfoot and free energy. Does that automatically mean the government is EVIL and will kill its own people for control. ABSOLUTELY NOT. It is not even necessary. People do not trust the government to FIX things (economy, wars, jobs, roads, taxes).

I will venture to say that if you asked a 100 people whether they thought the government would kill people (similar to this attack) I will bet anything it is not going to be 90% do. Surveys can give 10 different answers based on the phraseology of the question.I would like to see the question posed when the survey was done.

• Like 2

kill and trust are 2 very different words.

I will venture to say that if you asked a 100 people whether they thought the government would kill people (similar to this attack)

Well there we go, case closed.

Where did you get all the facts so quickly?

Oh you don't have any facts? Didn't think so.

Here's a fact for you - this is a breaking news thread, not a conspiracy thread as it's the wrong section. So if you want to drag it off topic, go to the relevent part of the board.

• Like 6

And Air space was checked for safety . Our own drones would not attack the marathon . To what end ?

Foreign drones couldn't enter the airspace.

Not drones .And unlike sandy hook,they have multiple witnesses and people actually got transported to the hospital.

This just proves taking our guns away won't stop this crap ,aka ,our government had nothing to gain by doing this.

Today was patriots day in Boston .It's a holiday .

Home grown terrorist .

They initially said they had a Saudi kid on surveillance, and under arrest at a hospital with severe burns.

Then they said that was false . They have no one in custody ,and no one has claimed responsibility .

Edited by Simbi Laveau

I don't know what news you guys get ,but CBS local had ppl there for the marathon . I watched it direct via their reporter on the scene.

They were reticent to say bomb initially ,but no one ever said drone .

They had vid of the two explosions obviously being at least a block apart from each other.

They allegedly found a third bomb under the viewer bleacher seats ,which the police detonated ,and supposidly two more unexploded bombs were found in garbage pails along the route.

The airport is closed,trains stopped. Police asked everyone not to use their cell phones ,in case that's how the bombs were being set off .

At least 100 people were brought into the medical tent initially . Numerous walking wounded . Many of them children .

At least 10 or so are gravely critical .Two confirmed dead. A few amputations . 22 went to the hospital via ambulance .

All hospitals are on disaster alert for mass casualty .

Wish I was there to help out.