Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Explosions reported - Boston Marathon

Sweetpumper

Well there we go, case closed.

Where did you get all the facts so quickly?

Oh you don't have any facts? Didn't think so.

They have been out for about two hours

Well there we go, case closed.

Where did you get all the facts so quickly?

Oh you don't have any facts? Didn't think so.

It was all over CBS news,directly from Boston .That's where . You obviously have slow on the uptake news sources.

• Like 1

It was not a drone, people saw or heard that it came from ground level. You have no evidence of a drone attack anyway. Also you dont find ballbearings in drone attacks

There is no evidence yet either way. I don't know anything about ballbearings, as I said, I turned off the Cable TV, prefering pull media. And a drone could indeed use ballbearings if it was intended to.

Wish I was there to help out.

Me too . I watched for about two hours,but started to have flash backs to 911. I had to turn it off .

• Like 1

It was all over CBS news,directly from Boston .That's where . You obviously have slow on the uptake news sources.

But the media lies to us.

There is no evidence yet either way. I don't know anything about ballbearings, as I said, I turned off the Cable TV, prefering pull media. And a drone could indeed use ballbearings if it was intended to.

It wasn't drones . I'm sure of that .

Here's a fact for you - this is a breaking news thread, not a conspiracy thread as it's the wrong section. So if you want to drag it off topic, go to the relevent part of the board.

So trying to make sense of what is going on is a conspiracy theory?

Everyone is searching for what makes sense just now. All things should be considered.

It wasn't drones . I'm sure of that .

Drones don't have to be big. I heard today that it could just have been some boilers.

When theres terrorist attacks around the world, noone blames America, but when a terrorist attack is in the US they blame America

• Like 2

But the media lies to us.

The marathon makes the city huge amts of money ,and these attacks wouldnt benefit the American govt in any way.

It actually hurts the case for gun control .

This is real,and our govt didn't do it .

Drills make sense actually ,they're always afraid something like this can happen at such an event .

Hate to say it ,but I'm afraid this was a dry run for some future attack on nyc ???

No idea. But I don't see why they would lie in this case.

kill and trust are 2 very different words.

Here is the thing. When you ask someone to kill people for absolutely no reason who do you get to do that? By reason I mean if there is no motivation personally. Would you kill a group of innocent people if told to do so? Who would do that? I know many people in the military, none that I am aware of would attack there own people.

Until you can illustrate irrefutably that ANY conspiracy with FACTUAL substance you are just blowing smoke for a reaction.

So trying to make sense of what is going on is a conspiracy theory?

Implying the use of drones would indeed be a conspiracy. Also, when 'trying to make sense of what is going on', most people would start with the info available thus far, not throw other unsupported and random factors into the mix. So, if you want to pursue your drone theory, then you'll have to take it to the conspiracy section until such times as evidence other then your gut feeling comes forward.

• Like 7

Also if it was a drone, you could hear it from some distance, like all RC planes etc

When theres terrorist attacks around the world, noone blames America, but when a terrorist attack is in the US they blame America

I disagree...usually everyone blames America for everything. It's rather like saying "The Devil made me do it". Convenient cop out.

• Like 3

Here is the thing. When you ask someone to kill people for absolutely no reason who do you get to do that? By reason I mean if there is no motivation personally. Would you kill a group of innocent people if told to do so? Who would do that? I know many people in the military, none that I am aware of would attack there own people.

Until you can illustrate irrefutably that ANY conspiracy with FACTUAL substance you are just blowing smoke for a reaction.

Im not sure what your saying there but my reference is when say 90% dont trust our Govmnt and then went on to ask how many want to kill our Govmnt you get 2 very different numbers. What Im saying is the question asked and the population makeup asked will give greatly variable answers.

No conspiracy there.

I disagree...usually everyone blames America for everything. It's rather like saying "The Devil made me do it". Convenient cop out.

True

Here's a fact for you - this is a breaking news thread, not a conspiracy thread as it's the wrong section. So if you want to drag it off topic, go to the relevent part of the board.

Questioning who is responsible isn't taking it off topic. Unless you're also telling the same thing to people theorising that Muslims conspired to do it. But you aren't telling them that are you?

• Like 2

Boston Police are currently searching the Mass General Hospital parking lot (this is from a personal source not the media).

• Like 1

Questioning who is responsible isn't taking it off topic. Unless you're also telling the same thing to people theorising that Muslims conspired to do it. But you aren't telling them that are you?

Well what is being discussed from what I can see is what is available from all news outlets, hence being apart of the breaking news surrounding these events....unsupported conspiracy theories would therefore be discussed in the conspiracy section. For example, that's why moon hoax topics are discussed in the conspiracy section, and not the astronomy section, because it's a conspiracy theory. Do you understand the difference between the two now?

my condolences to families of victims and hope not many were hurt in this act

hopefully none of members here or their friends and families were hurt

i sense that this can be prelude for actions to come anyway only time can tell

• Like 4

Well what is being discussed from what I can see is what is available from all news outlets, hence being apart of the breaking news

surrounding these events....unsupported conspiracy theories would therefore be discussed in the conspiracy section. For example, that's why moon hoax topics are

discussed in the conspiracy section, and not the astronomy section, because it's a conspiracy theory. Do you understand the difference

between the two now?

some people are speculating that the government is responsible and some are speculating that Muslims are responsible. Are you capable of understanding that these are both conspiracy theories?

Should anyone speculating who is responsible take it to the conspiracy section?

A simple yes or no to both questions will suffice.

• Like 1

I really hope they catch who did this and put them down.

• Like 2

Wish I was there to help out.

The last thing they need is someone "helping out" whilst spreading their paranoid and idiotic theories about drones. Those people have suffered enough already.

• Like 2

some people are speculating that the government is responsible and some are speculating that Muslims are responsible. Are you capable of understanding that these are both conspiracy theories?

Should anyone speculating who is responsible take it to the conspiracy section?

A simple yes or no to both questions will suffice.

I'm sure it will suffice for you, however, you'll get the answer I chose to give, not the one you think I should give.

Available info relating to this breaking story is relevent to this thread - unsupported conspiracy theories will go to the conspiracy section. End of discussion on this matter - further posts relating to this matter will be removed.

• Like 5

Bloody hell, I was asleep on my sofa while all this was happening, just been catching up with news and this thread for last hour, absolutely mindless and shocking..

London news is also talking about ITS marathon coming up on Sunday.... Police understandably concerned in case similar happens, plus there is also the state funeral of Margaret Thatcher, (Thatcher and Northern Ireland troubles). Both are expected to have big numbers turn out

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-22161572

Peace for Boston

• Like 2