Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Explosions reported - Boston Marathon

Sweetpumper

Now we will see the Muslims around the world unite to turn out the extremist among them in order to illustrate that the terrorist do not represent Islam. Right? Maybe? Nope.... as a white Irish/Greek descendant I'll get cavity searched at the airport because of these idiots.

The main story line in the media tomorrow?

"Muslim community in fear of backlash".

... and so it goes

• Like 3

@Nixon I read an article that the Wartime Stage 2 threat level North Korea they went to a few days ago had nothing to do with war but all about a call to protect all art pieces and documents pertaining to the Kim regime past and present and is also a call to Internationals to protect these as well such as in embassies.

Lots of people, more destruction. That's why I can't believe that area wasn't swept days before.

What on Earth makes you think that the explosives were even placed days before?

You're starting to notice similarities between events (that's the first step :) )

No I am noticing what appears to be statements that would indicate that this is anything but a genuine terrorist attack, either domestic or other. It does not appear to be a created event to control the people of America. If anyone looks hard enough they can find a conspiracy anywhere.

Even so of course the government will do the usual knee jerk reaction (gun control for example). If anything that is OUR fault for letting that happen. They do not need to conspire to take away freedoms, they just need lazy citizens.

They do not need to conspire to take away freedoms, they just need lazy citizens.

I completely agree, however not all citizens are lazy. Some need "convincing" that their personal freedoms are worth surrendering. Of course I don't know all the facts, and I sincerely hope I'm proven wrong in accusing the government directly, but I'm going with my gut on this one.

What on Earth makes you think that the explosives were even placed days before?

I don't know if they were even planted. I just saw a post somewhere saying they never sweep before the marathon. Of all the garbage DHS does, that's not a priority in this day and age? Where thousands gather?

I think you may need a break from here. Even in this thread you want to start your siht.

• Like 2

And the birth of a conspiracy theory is already taking place........

You should hear my brother. Nothing is even known yet and he's walking around ranting about "false flag attack!" and how we're all sheeple and being fooled into giving more freedoms away when nothing is known or been done yet...

• Like 2

Theyll take the Freedoms away before the investigation is done. History repeats itself.

• Like 1

You should hear my brother. Nothing is even known yet and he's walking around ranting about "false flag attack!" and how we're all sheeple and being fooled into giving more freedoms away when nothing is known or been done yet...

LOL. Like I said, a documentary will be up by tonight!

What about an American who has studied terrorism? or an American Born Muslim? or a convert?

I completely agree, however not all citizens are lazy. Some need "convincing" that their personal freedoms are worth surrendering. Of course I don't know all the facts, and I sincerely hope I'm proven wrong in accusing the government directly, but I'm going with my gut on this one.

I'll give you this. It is our governments fault to some degree regardless. If this turns out to be another attack by Islamic extremist from Saudi Arabia then it is the PC government that could have prevented it.instead we have a government that refuses to call a spade a spade. Now they cannot use the term illegal alien, Islamic terrorist and I will bet if it turns out that there is an Islamic tie to this they will NOT call it an act of terror if it was done by one individual (like the Fort Hood shootings). The current administration does not want to offend anyone whether these sorts of things happen or not.

It is too early to tell. By tomorrow or the next day the information is likely going to be completely different. I maintain that our government would have no need to attack it's own citizens to take their rights away. We've gotten to the point were we think it is ok to be told what we can and cannot eat by our 'leaders'. How difficult can it be to take away more? JMO or course.

• Like 2

North Korea? silly i now but anything possible

Kim Jong-il date of birth,Kim il Sung, grandfather of the current great leader of North Korea was born April 15, 1912. He would have been 101 years old today.
  • Like 1

I'll give you this. It is our governments fault to some degree regardless. If this turns out to be another attack by Islamic extremist from Saudi Arabia then it is the PC government that could have prevented it.instead we have a government that refuses to call a spade a spade. Now they cannot use the term illegal alien, Islamic terrorist and I will bet if it turns out that there is an Islamic tie to this they will NOT call it an act of terror if it was done by one individual (like the Fort Hood shootings). The current administration does not want to offend anyone whether these sorts of things happen or not.

It is too early to tell. By tomorrow or the next day the information is likely going to be completely different. I maintain that our government would have no need to attack it's own citizens to take their rights away. We've gotten to the point were we think it is ok to be told what we can and cannot eat by our 'leaders'. How difficult can it be to take away more? JMO or course.

Agreed on all counts. Well said

I'm waiting for someone (mentioning no names) to say the individuals injured and killed didn't actually exist because the whole thing was a drill.

• Like 3

I don't know if they were even planted. I just saw a post somewhere saying they never sweep before the marathon. Of all the garbage DHS does, that's not a priority in this day and age? Where thousands gather?

I think you may need a break from here. Even in this thread you want to start your siht.

Start my ****? Take a look at all the people already throwing out accusations at the government without even knowing all the details. You're among them.

You forget that during the Cold war Americans were told to how to spot communists in the 50s, I think that fueled paranoia.

Now if you keep calling people terrorists by skin colour or what they were.

• Like 2

Truly horrific and unjustified in anyway

It wont be long however before this thread will be dominated talk of American foreign policy, North Korea, Iran and Israel.

So you're advocating more security? This is one of the few events left where you can still even take in your own water and coolers.

Question:

How do we know this was not a drone attack?

We cannot trust the media to tell us.

http://news.yahoo.com/pentagon-scraps-medal-drone-pilots-uproar-202254129.html

Good job, FBI.

Another scare-tactic false-flag attack gone right!

Good job, FBI.

Another scare-tactic false-flag attack gone right!

Oh look another person who does not care about the dead and those injured

• Like 2

Start my ****? Take a look at all the people already throwing out accusations at the government without even knowing all the details. You're among them.

Recent polls state that less than 10 of the US population really trust their own government. Surely you can see how conspiracy theories might come to fruition.

And again, how do we really know these were not drone attacks?

• Like 2

Recent polls state that less than 10 of the US population really trust their own government. Surely you can see how conspiracy theories might come to fruition.

How do we know you're not involved?
  • Like 3

Because a hellfire missile such as shot by drones would have done alot more damage.
  • Like 6