Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sensing the Near Future

jjphere

It was long ago and I was, and am a fanatic baseball fan. It's close to cricket, and followed

with a very serious devotion. I was listening to a game as a teenager with my late father...and

he was a "Senators" fan while I was a "Twins" fan. A game lasts about 3 hours and each player may

have perhaps 3-4 at bats during a game where he gets a chance to hit the ball. A homerun is a hit where the player at bat

gets a long hit that sails over the fence in fair play. A very good hitter may hit a homerun on the average

once every 16 or so at bats, if he is fortunate. Well, we were listening and my dad's team was up and

I had this feeling, a feeling that the current batter for my dad's team was going to hit one out, a homerun.

I told him, and he agreed, and the next thing I know the announcer is calling a homerun and saying that

the ball is going over the fence. My precognitive skills were born. My dad was happy about the home run

but did he really also call it, or was it just that he wanted it to happen? He wouldn't say and I will never know.

These feelings I have had once in awhile all through my life usually concerning matters of

less than life saving importance. When I had my Near Death Experience in 2002, they seemed

to greatly multiply for the next five or so years and still seem to be more than previously.

For me they pointed the way to working for God and changing myself to more what I was supposed to be.

That is my how I see it anyway.

Edited by jjphere

I have done this many times. I don't know what causes it or how you make it happen. Wish I could make them happen and not just at random.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What happens when it's only something of doom you pick up, a day or 2 before hand. Does anyone else get this and how do they deal with those feelings inside?

I have had experiences where I was warned to avoid a specific circumstance. After several strong inclinations to do that I complied.

John

• Like 1

I have precognitive dreams quite often. The strangest "precog" experience I ever had happened to me in Knoxville, Tennessee when my wife and I were at an Tai chi awards banquet at "Hong Kong Buffet" in West Knoxville. They were giving out door prizes and we were all holding tickets. They were fixing to call out the numbers for two free dinners at the restaurant and all of a sudden, right before they called out the numbers I knew that I had won and that they'd be calling out my numbers. It was like this strange weird thing came over me and I knew I had won. Then they called out the numbers and it was almost anti-climatic when I won because I knew a few seconds before hand that I had won. Very strange.

Art

• Like 1

Hell being a psychic isn't a picnic, spend some money and go to the right schools, i did before disablement, i didn't like seeing dead bodies, i live in London, i went to the top school in area, hell is it going to cost money in your area.....sorry it will if you are really Psychic!

http://www.collegeofpsychicstudies.co.uk/

If you are in London, perhaps you don't mind seeing dead bodies, however if you want to be trained to not be sensitive, but value what you may be able show on this forum, YOU NEED TRAINING....SORRY THIS DOES COST! Get out your Purse if you are Psychic and need training by the right schools!!!!!!

I never had a feeling about approaching doom.

I have had feelings about being rescued by God, and I suppose I was.