Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Andy Basiagio-what's wrong with him?

ali smack

I don't understand why a lawyer would put his reputation on the line.Like he does and spin such nonsense, such as his trips to Mars and time travel trips.

Has he had his brain re programmed because there's something he does know, and The Government don't wan't people to know, so they've reprogrammed his brain to make him look like a fool?

or is he just a strange charlatan?

Very strange and odder than Alex Jones or David Icke. Because there far more cynical, because they mix truth with there nonsense. Some of the stuff they come out with could be true.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ali smack

• The Id3al Experience

• Ashotep

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a link, I've never heard of him?

I have no Idea, but the one thing that gets me, is WHY did the government choose Childern/teenagers for the Time travel/Mars trip. I mean Trained Miltary personal would have been better.

Using Kids in a Top secret mission like this, just doesnt seem right.

I have no Idea, but the one thing that gets me, is WHY did the government choose Childern/teenagers for the Time travel/Mars trip. I mean Trained Miltary personal would have been better.

Using Kids in a Top secret mission like this, just doesnt seem right.

I agree.The whole Project Pegasus story doesn't seem right. He is very contradictive in his arguments as well. He claims that you couldn't go back in time and kill Hitler, because if you did. Then because he died you couldn't of gone back in time to kill him in the first place. Basically saying you can't change the past but able to observe it. But then he contradicts himself by saying he's gone back in time and spoken to George Washington and changed the past. The Mars stuff is even more absurd. The thing is I don't think a theory about The US Government working on Time Travel is absurd. Because they probably do have scientists trying to create time travel so they can see future events and prevent bad stuff from happening. I doubt it's successful though. What is absurd is sending children and teenagers. They wouldn't. They'd use Soldiers or other specially trained men.