Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What did Edgar Rice Burroughs know?

MasterFlint

Ahh ! yes Mars the Red Warrior ,Planet of Men,and glad of it ! Good to See you posting again "Paxus"

MasterFlint, welcome.

There is no face, no pyramids, no canals and there are NO TREES on Mars!!!

ALL those things are just crazy wishful people on the internet who don't want to bother spending time REALLY looking at Mars!

Amen to that, Pax,... good to see you again dude. :)

What do you think?

I think you've been taken in hook, line and sinker by a huge amount of internet guff that no-one really ever took seriously. You need to buff up your critical thinking skills.

• Like 3

And number 2 info wars in itself is a legit news site!!! It isn't crap, he reports on things the media hides under the rug, and if your one of those people who thinks the government is all warm and fuzzy and would NEVER hurt you, your one of the biggest fools on the planet, we need more Alex Jones's in this world and it might be a better place! I didn't see other news agencies reporting on how the U.S. was helping ALQUEDA Forces conquer Libya and create a genocide of the black people in that country, but infowars sure told the truth!! Get educated man!

cant believe I changed the subject on my OWN topic! :no:

Right a place that posts an article called "Californians Sign Petition For Nazi Takeover". When you watch the video you find that they don't ask any Californians but people from other states and even other countries and don't even mention what the petition is for until the person is signing their name and not paying attention to what is being said. All articles like that prove is how far infowars will go to make a news story. A legitimate news site reports on the news, they don't make it.

As far as Alex Jones, to him there are no terrorists that want to cause harm to this country, it's all false flag operations. I'd be willing to bet he would consider the firing on Ft Sumter, the start of the civil war was a false flag operation as well. If the world had more Alex Jones, Paranoia would reign supreme.

I think you've been taken in hook, line and sinker by a huge amount of internet guff that no-one really ever took seriously. You need to buff up your critical thinking skills.

I had the feeling more that he was doing the casting seeing what he might hook.

• Like 2

I'm more interested in the 'bait'

"they sure don't look like birds to me...." JP

pretty much sums up my response to Paxus

It's your forced perspective.

if one more kid tells me they are 6 foot turkeys im gonna freak out - Dr Allen Grant JP.

tumblr_mblopsJjVY1qzaq4mo1_400.jpg

• Like 1

You know.. I decided to take a read of this thread.. I thought it might have been interesting..

sadly.. I was mistaken..

any chance I get get a refund on the last 40 minutes of my life..

• Like 1