Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the horns are seperating

SpiritWriter

I see two forms of wisdom and many faces.

Too many secrets for one to unlock and maybe too many for you to share.

You are right in that the horns are separating.

We are living in wonderful and mysterious times, everything seems to be changing again, how exciting.

• Like 1

Someone please tell the unitiated here (even if it's just me) what this is about.

Like it..

She's almost outgrown the serpent. But still has it close.

• Like 1

Someone please tell the unitiated here (even if it's just me) what this is about.

Its a poem for your own interpretation Frank.

An interesting presentation and format for a poem, a pictopoem.

The eye and pointing upward arrow at the very top has become my favorite part so far, very spiritual. I can immediately sense the energies from my heart chakra rising heavenward within myself just by focusing on it. With a little more thought from the root itself.

This is the second time a posted picture has given me a sense of well-being. And for that pictures seem to be more effective than words ever could be.

Thank you for your sacred art.

• Like 1

An interesting presentation and format for a poem, a pictopoem.

The eye and pointing upward arrow at the very top has become my favorite part so far, very spiritual. I can immediately sense the energies from my heart chakra rising heavenward within myself just by focusing on it. With a little more thought from the root itself.

This is the second time a posted picture has given me a sense of well-being. And for that pictures seem to be more effective than words ever could be.

Thank you for your sacred art.

Thank you so much britney..

I showed this to 2 of my coworkers SW, both are really good artists and both think you're awesome. And me too of course, that's why I showed it.