Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghostly Action Caught On Security Camera

jjphere

That reminds me of when I worked at a KFC in Phillipsburg PA. The managers claimed to have seen the ghost of a young boy dressed in dated clothing (like a little Dutch boy) on the security cameras, but when they would leave the office and go to where they seen him to investigate. the kid would be gone...

Now I never personally seen this alleged "Ghost caught on tape", but one time I was in the kitchen and a tray of all the parts of the Sifter table was washed and setting on the table waiting for me to put it back together. I was at the other end of the kitchen putting the other sifter table back together and all of a sudden the tray and all the tables part flew across the table and all over the floor as if some one had grabbed them and slid them off the table in a fit of anger...

Now I'm not saying at that's proof. It could have just been gravity, but in two years of working there and placing those same parts on the same table every night I never seen it happen again..

That all said however. I still have a very "I'll believe it when I see it" attitude toward haunted videos...

The managers knew I was eating their ghost story up, so I don't doubt that they could have just been messing with me. I was the young guy on the crew back then after all.

And I have to apply that same level of skepticism to this threads OP.

is there anyway you can get the business owner to put the clip up on YouTube or something?

Edited by Midyin

Employees before this often said that they did not wish to be in the building alone because

of feelings that they had about the store. Now, no one wants to be there alone at all.

Can you blame them?

Yes, I can blame them, for not releasing any kind of video footage and for making up stories because they are bored sh**less in their current employment.

• Like 3

I know the people involved and I know they told the truth as they saw it.

To me it is very interesting, even if it does not 100% prove something.

You would be surprised at the number of people who have said the exact same thing only to find out later that it was a hoax/lie.

People like to **** with other people - it's as old as history and I'm sure the cavemen even did it.

• Like 1

My friend told me he knows where a bunch of gold is buried.

My ex-wife told me she was not cheating on me.

My other friend caught a 55 lb Salmon.

Bill Clinton did not inhale.

Lance Armstrong did not dope.

Bill Clinton again : “I did not have sexual relations with that woman,”

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 4

My friend told me he knows where a bunch of gold is buried.

My ex-wife told me she was not cheating on me.

My other friend caught a 55 lb Salmon.

Bill Clinton did not inhale.

Lance Armstrong did not dope.

Bill Clinton again : “I did not have sexual relations with that woman,”

Can you provide the camera or video footage please.

Actually, scrap that, cos I bet you can. :yes:

So we have a ghost on a ghost video which has become unavailable as its vanished.Good story.

• Like 4

• 8 months later...

soooo can you show the footage?

Not saying that to be a sceptic, but the camera is the whole reason i came to this thread lol

Me too lol, I thought it would be like a news broadcast or something with the footage hahaha

So we have a ghost on a ghost video which has become unavailable as its vanished.Good story.

Title of topic should have been: "Ghost Story from a friend of a friend" Topic By Line? "I was told this ghost story of a shop owner whom noticed someone in his shop after hours, while it was closed on his CCTV. However, I am not allowed to view the footage myself, but it's a TRUE GHOST STORY!" :no:

In all seriousness OP, this should have been put in the stories, experiences section as that's all it is.

• Like 1

When I see a thread titled, security camera eye opener, ghostly action caught, I really expected a video to be posted. It's almost like, nope, just kidding!

Reading about one's experience is one thing, me believing it is another. Mostly so, if it's someone else's experience told be a friend.

Makes me want to quote 'Spaceballs'.

"I am your father's brother's nephew's former roomate!"

"Which makes us?"

"Absolutely nothing!

If anyone has any questions, this might be a good time to point out that the OP hasn't been back on UM since November 10th.

In all seriousness OP, this should have been put in the stories, experiences section as that's all it is.

*Thread Moved*

So no ghost action? That's the reason I clicked on the thread.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry I'm late to this party but...do these things, these kinds of posts, happen a lot around here?

Sorry I'm late to this party but...do these things, these kinds of posts, happen a lot around here?

Not a whole lot, we normally get 1 to about 3 per month. Recently we had a kid who claimed to get a dragon's scale, he some how lost it in his room when we asked for a photo.

You soon find you have to filter through the posts. Being in UM is not black and white with skeptics and believers.

You get the cynics, they just dismiss every thing and just want to mock people.

You get the creative writers who write stories that belong in creepypasta but they try and push it.

You get the wanna be famous folk who try and get a niche and get famous over things or photos that are questionable to beyond fake.

You got the detached skeptics, they want facts and they research peoples claims.

You get kids who are like writers but you can tell by their stories being relatively close to what ever is popular (I.E Paranormal series, naratu, twilight).

You get the ones who just want likes on their comments.

You get the social bees, the mothers hens, the fancy footers etc.

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 4

Fine, forget about the footage.

Name of store. Where is it located. Police department that responded. News articles about the incident. etc. etc.

Easy there killer.

:)

Not a whole lot, we normally get 1 to about 3 per month. Recently we had a kid who claimed to get a dragon's scale, he some how lost it in his room when we asked for a photo.

You soon find you have to filter through the posts. Being in UM is not black and white with skeptics and believers.

You get the cynics, they just dismiss every thing and just want to mock people.

You get the creative writers who write stories that belong in creepypasta but they try and push it.

You get the wanna be famous folk who try and get a niche and get famous over things or photos that are questionable to beyond fake.

You got the detached skeptics, they want facts and they research peoples claims.

You get kids who are like writers but you can tell by their stories being relatively close to what ever is popular (I.E Paranormal series, naratu, twilight).

You get the ones who just want likes on their comments.

You get the social bees, the mothers hens, the fancy footers etc.

Ok, thank you for that info.

Where do you fall into this list? For me, I know I'll be labeled a "skeptic", but I prefer to use that term for those people who are skeptical of the truth, who jump to wild conclusions without thinking things through. For me, the simplest explanation is nearly always the correct one, there is no need to come up with the most vivid explanation imaginable. So, take that as you will.

I have never had a paranormal experience; anything that has happened was too easily explained and thus rightly dismissed. However, this is a subject that is interesting to me, and while I might poo-poo every blurry image of a ghost of UFO, that doesn't mean I am not a believer--I just require extremely undisputable proof first.

Ok, thank you for that info.

Where do you fall into this list? For me, I know I'll be labeled a "skeptic", but I prefer to use that term for those people who are skeptical of the truth, who jump to wild conclusions without thinking things through. For me, the simplest explanation is nearly always the correct one, there is no need to come up with the most vivid explanation imaginable. So, take that as you will.

I have never had a paranormal experience; anything that has happened was too easily explained and thus rightly dismissed. However, this is a subject that is interesting to me, and while I might poo-poo every blurry image of a ghost of UFO, that doesn't mean I am not a believer--I just require extremely undisputable proof first.

I am labeled a cynic but I believe I am a skeptic, so I guess both categories
  • Like 1

This is another example of how awful we are. A person posts an awesome story describing an amazing event. Instead of enjoying the wonder of it, we harass them with questions about where and when it happened as if they had made the whole thing up!

Shame on us!

This is another example of how awful we are. A person posts an awesome story describing an amazing event. Instead of enjoying the wonder of it, we harass them with questions about where and when it happened as if they had made the whole thing up!

Shame on us!

Not quite, the OP has included the words "caught on security camera"in the title. Not only can the OP not show us the video, he has admitted to never seeing it himself, so questions have to asked. But it does not matter now, because the OP has gone.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

In the absence of any further information from the OP who was last active November 10th, there is nothing else to discuss here. I'm closing this thread for now, it can be re-opened if the OP has anything constructive to add.

*Thread Closed*