Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New! Angel Card Readings!

Leah G.

Hey Leah,

If you would be so kind as to give me a reading, I'd be grateful. I'd like to know something about the future of my love life if thats okay.

Thank you in advance,

Welch

Hey Leah,

If you would be so kind as to give me a reading, I'd be grateful. I'd like to know something about the future of my love life if thats okay.

Thank you in advance,

Welch

Hi Welch, could you leave your age and gender please and I will try to get to you tomorrow. I'm a bit under the weather today, thanks.

Male

Will I be able to bring great change into the world whether "good" or "evil" during present and future times?

Dear Leah,

I just want to confirm and know more about myself.

So, I hope you don't mind giving me your angelic readings again.

Question: What do I need to know about my spiritual path?

Thanks for taking your previous time!

I deeply appreciate it.

Love and Peace,

Wanisika

Hi again Waniska,

I chose a 4 card spread on What the Angels Want You to Know.

card one. Isabella. General theme of the day, situation, or relationship.

"Yes, the timing is right for this new venture. A happy outcome follows your positive expectations."

Card two. Aurora. Possible block.

"You are flying high right now, which may threaten others, but don't descend because others will soon become inspired by your example."

Card three. Vanessa. Angel's guidance to heal this block.

"To make your decision, ask yourself, 'Which way brings me closer to my Divine purpose? Which way takes me away from it?'"

Card four. Bridgette. Probable outcome, based on current thoughts and circumstances.

"Caution is warranted. Look deeper into this situation before proceeding further."

Perhaps you need to do a little study before practicing?

Leah.

Hey Leah,

Thank you in advance,

Welch

Hi Welch,

I'm going to try this without your age, I think you've given it to me else where but i don't remember it. I chose a New Love 5 card spread. I hope this works...

Card one, Desiree. How to prepare to meet the new person.

"No, conditions aren't favorable right now. Wait or look in to other options and ask the angels to help guide and comfort you."

Although it may seem romantic to jump in without looking, this situation warrants otherwise. There are options available to you. One is to wait. This will certainly improve your outlook, either because you will learn more information or because something better will come along.

Card two, Archangel Raphael. The other person's blocks.

"I am helping you heal physical challenges in yourself and others. You are a healer, like me."

This person needs time to heal, from what? I'm not sure but the message is to let them heal.

Card three, Archangel Gabrielle. Your blocks.

"You have an important life purpose involving communication and the arts. Please don't allow insecurities to hold you back. I will help you."

Sounds like your focus needs to be elsewhere right now.

Card four, Leila. Angels' guidance to heal these blocks.

"Spend time alone in nature, meditating about your desires and intentions. Ask the angels to help you gain a positive perspective.

Your life has been busy lately and you need to escape into a place of natural tranquility. It is time for you to be alone in nature, even if it is for just a brief while.

Card five, Oceana. Angels' message about this new relationship.

"Take action. You're in touch with your truth in this situation and you need to trust your gut and lovingly assert yourself."

Sometimes you may feel too emotional or tired to take action. That is because you're unsure of the correctness of your decisions. Usually, unfounded guilt is the culprit that is draining your energy and happiness. You will know when the time is right.

Leah.

65 female Will my grandson ever have peace and happiness?

Hi Yinarchy,

I'm pulling the What the Angels Want You to Know 4 card spread.

Card one, Grace and Antoinette. General theme of this day, situation, or relationship.

"To help heal this situation, see the other person's point of view with compassion."

You are projecting something form your own shadow side on to the other person. So, this situation is an opportunity for you to clear away an go issue. Simply affirm: 'I am willing to release that part of me that is irritated when I think of you.' The angels are helping you heal this situation miraculously so that everyone will forgive and forget judgments and act responsibly. Compassion is the key.

Card two, Athena. Possible block.

"It is safe for you to be powerful. You know how to be powerful in a loving way that benefits others as well as yourself."

You have been afraid of your own power. You have worried that others would disapprove of you or leave you if you allowed your true power to shine. You have also been concerned that you might abuse your power and that your masculine energy would become unbalanced. Athena will help you reveal your power to yourself and others in a way that enhances your relationships, self esteem and life purpose.

Card three, Mystique. Angels' guidance to heal this block.

"Keep charging ahead and don't take no for an answer. Expect miraculous solutions to appear."

You are on the right path. Although it might seem to take a lot of time and effort, keep up the good work. Resist the urge to bend or to please others. In the end, these individuals will be please by the outcome.You're following a Divine course and others may not be privy to the same vision that you're following.Do your best to explain this vision to the others involved but don't feel the need to defend your actions. Those in Heaven are here to back you up fully!!

Card four, Patience. Probable outcome, based on current thoughts and circumstances.

"Now is the time to learn, study and gather information. Enjoy being a student because in the future, you will synthesize your knowledge in to action."

It is too soon for you to decide how you will use the new information that you're absorbing. You may have some ideas, though, so it might be wise to write them down for future use. Soon enough, you will be called into action to apply your knowledge in useful ways. When this happens, you will be very busy and work very hard. So enjoy the present moments of ambiguity and rest. Allow yourself to be an empty vessel in to which Heaven pours the contents of it's library of wisdom. Your unique talents will blend with this wisdom and synthesize it in to a new and important way to bring peace.

Leah.

Edited by Leah G.

Hi Welch,

I'm going to try this without your age, I think you've given it to me else where but i don't remember it. I chose a New Love 5 card spread. I hope this works...

Card one, Desiree. How to prepare to meet the new person.

"No, conditions aren't favorable right now. Wait or look in to other options and ask the angels to help guide and comfort you."

Although it may seem romantic to jump in without looking, this situation warrants otherwise. There are options available to you. One is to wait. This will certainly improve your outlook, either because you will learn more information or because something better will come along.

Card two, Archangel Raphael. The other person's blocks.

"I am helping you heal physical challenges in yourself and others. You are a healer, like me."

This person needs time to heal, from what? I'm not sure but the message is to let them heal.

Card three, Archangel Gabrielle. Your blocks.

"You have an important life purpose involving communication and the arts. Please don't allow insecurities to hold you back. I will help you."

Sounds like your focus needs to be elsewhere right now.

Card four, Leila. Angels' guidance to heal these blocks.

"Spend time alone in nature, meditating about your desires and intentions. Ask the angels to help you gain a positive perspective.

Your life has been busy lately and you need to escape into a place of natural tranquility. It is time for you to be alone in nature, even if it is for just a brief while.

Card five, Oceana. Angels' message about this new relationship.

"Take action. You're in touch with your truth in this situation and you need to trust your gut and lovingly assert yourself."

Sometimes you may feel too emotional or tired to take action. That is because you're unsure of the correctness of your decisions. Usually, unfounded guilt is the culprit that is draining your energy and happiness. You will know when the time is right.

Leah.

Leah, thank you so much, I'm sorry that I forgot to include my age and gender in the post, anyways your reading seems quite accurate, and in touch with my current situation. Thank you :)

Edited by Welch

Male

Will I be able to bring great change into the world whether "good" or "evil" during present and future times?

I think I need you to reword that, sounds like you are planning world domination and I don't know what to ask the cards....

Question: Will I have a vaginal birth or a c-section?

Question: Will I have a vaginal birth or a c-section?

Sorry, I don't do that kind of reading. I don't have a question that's even close to that in my book. And this is one of those things that you really need to have your doctor decide. Health questions like that aren't allowed on most forums.

Sorry, I don't do that kind of reading. I don't have a question that's even close to that in my book. And this is one of those things that you really need to have your doctor decide. Health questions like that aren't allowed on most forums.

Oh, I'm sorry. I'll ask a different question.

Question: Will I reach my hair goal in 4 years?

Oh, I'm sorry. I'll ask a different question.

Question: Will I reach my hair goal in 4 years?

Wow, I don't have that question in my book either, sorry. Nothing like that, these are Angel card readings so some things just aren't covered like that.

Wow, I don't have that question in my book either, sorry. Nothing like that, these are Angel card readings so some things just aren't covered like that.

Aw, it's perfectly fine. I'll just do a reading for myself when I have the time and energy. Thanks for replying back. :tu:

Dicided to chnge the question :innocent:

age 27, female. question : Do you see me being a mother soon?.. Thank you! :tsu:

• 1 month later...

female

Will I move out of town with my family?

sorry wrong age 39