Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is the truth or thing I'm looking for?

John Liu

Last week at MacKelvie West Spiritualist Church’s psychic and mediumship development circle, we were asked to practice psychometry on each other. We each hold one item from another person, the one I got was a watch from a lady. Once I closed my eyes and focused on the item, I saw two young children, a boy and a girl, a man of strong build, a back garden, and an elderly man. She confirm all that later.

When she was reading my item, she told us a spirit came to her, his name was sound like ‘Louie’ (sound like my surname ‘Liu’), and he’s on my father’s side, many, many generations before. His message to me was “what you’re looking for is just in front of you, but you just can’t see it.” Coincidently, I got the same message from another student at a different development circle - South Auckland Spiritualist Church two weeks ago.

I need to know what is the truth or thing I'm looking for?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashotep

• Beany

• John Liu

• spartan max2

Top Posters In This Topic

Could they have talked to each other. If not, strange, I would say you will know what it is when you are faced with it.

If someone told you, it wouldn't be your truth, it would be theirs.

not to sound cliche but that is probably something only you can find out.

I know this is going to sound weird but immedateily first word that came into mind was banking.