Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All 6 Gun Control Amendments No Go

CRYSiiSx2

kinda already had three threads on this. But it is still sweet to hear :clap:

• Like 2

I bet that has P***** Obama off ... :rofl::innocent::whistle::gun:

• Like 1

kinda already had three threads on this. But it is still sweet to hear :clap:

Ah didn't see them sorry man. But it was hilarious to see him throw a temper tantrum on national TV.

• Like 1

Ah didn't see them sorry man. But it was hilarious to see him throw a temper tantrum on national TV.

Now time to see if the CISPA act passes tommrow.

• Like 1

Yeah congress was great when they were handing him the keys to the kingdom now there a bunch of idiots that are easily duped by special intrest groups. I like how he said we will keep working for this because it is what the majority of americans want he just left off "the constitution be damned" part.

• Like 3

Did you see the sour-puss look on Joe Biden's face during the conference ?

He looked just like " Walter. " The comedian Jeff Dunham's old grumpy looking ventriloquist dummy.

• Like 4

It was pretty funny. Would love to have seen his reaction when the bill didn't pass. :w00t:

It makes me mad though, that he thinks Americans want more gun control laws. The anti-gunners are few, but they are vocal. The reason this didn't pass is because law abiding gun owners emailed, wrote, called, and signed petitions to our representatives and begged them to vote NO. Not because of the gun lobby. Most Americans DON'T want more gun laws. I don't care what made up BS polls CNN or Yahoo made up.

• Like 4

Feinstein, Obama, this one's for you...

• Like 2

Just watched the video of his speech. So whats next from king obama, exectutive orders?

And seeing him call others liars was priceless.

• Like 3

Just watched the video of his speech. So whats next from king obama, exectutive orders?

And seeing him call others liars was priceless.

Funny part is he's calling people liars, as he sits there and says most Americans want more gun control. Now that is funny.

• Like 3

It was pretty funny. Would love to have seen his reaction when the bill didn't pass. :w00t:

It makes me mad though, that he thinks Americans want more gun control laws. The anti-gunners are few, but they are vocal. The reason this didn't pass is because law abiding gun owners emailed, wrote, called, and signed petitions to our representatives and begged them to vote NO. Not because of the gun lobby. Most Americans DON'T want more gun laws. I don't care what made up BS polls CNN or Yahoo made up.

ALL of this x100!

Cry Obama, your tears taste so good.

http://www.guardian....ol-package-live

Had a big laugh when I read your post - love it!

• Like 1

Funny part is he's calling people liars, as he sits there and says most Americans want more gun control. Now that is funny.

Yep, it sure is.

Here is a great article: http://www.thehopefo...kground-checks/

We have already paid tribute to President Obama’s meltdown after the Senate failed to pass the Manchin/Toomey background check bill. But there were numerous other examples of liberal frustration as well.

We like to savor these moments. It’s pretty fun to watch the Left publicly pout when they fail at whittling away our Constitutional rights.

What follows is a compilation of the finest in left-wing frustration. Please enjoy responsibly.

It's funny watching their meltdowns.... :D

Edited by Kowalski
  • Like 1

I'm laughing all the way home.

I thought that video I posted was funny.

Dianne Fein-STEIN looks like something a guy named Igor put together in the dead of night...

I surprised she hasn't been quoted as saying, "Fire BAD!"

Anyone interested in striking a match in front of her and see if she freaks out? :w00t:

In all seriousness though, check this article out:

http://news.yahoo.com/liberal-anti-gun-push-backfiring-163040026.html

After the Senate voted down increased gun restrictions this week, anti-gun advocates -- including President Obama -- insisted that the legislative process had been corrupted and that the vast majority of American people actually sided with them in favor of the measures. But how accurate is this claim?

It's worth noting that Americans' attitudes toward guns seem to be moving against the liberal grain these days. A new Washington Post/ABC News poll finds that more Americans say a gun in the house makes it more safe rather than more dangerous -- a significant reversal of opinion in just the last 10 years:

• Like 1

Congratulations! You can go on having 0.01% of your population killed by guns every single year. Can't help but agree with one of the quotes from the article: everyone who voted against it or celebrates its failure has no right to offer condolences next time a bunch of kids is gunned down with an assault weapon.

And as for wanting concealed carry nationally, poisoned letters to the president and simply making things up and claiming it's part of one of the amendments, well...

God knows, it's going to take something pretty massive to knock your collective heads together. You've got far more liberties than most countries in the world. How about leading by example and stopping pointless deaths? But of course, it's in your holy manuscript of perfectior constitution. If you can bear to drag yourselves out of your self imposed victimhood, no-one is trying to take control of your country by force.The constitution was written for another time and changing it isn't the end of the world, it's called progress.

I wonder how big a massacre it'll take for you lot to get your head out of the sand. I would have thought 20 schoolkids would be enough but apparently not. 100 then? Or a thousand? When will you and your politicians wake up...

• Like 2

Take your head out and take a breathe of air. None of the voted-on-laws would have diminished the amount of current weapons nor prevent another tragedy.

Did you know there are lots of other countries that have far fewer weapons and have higher numbers of gun deaths? And they have STRICT controls on weapons....

Wow. :no:

• Like 1

This "progressive" inspired witchhunt has caused 10s of thousands of new weapons to be sold. How many of those weapons will result in needless deaths? thats progress eh?

• Like 1