Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Energy Ball

Tucci52

Hey everyone, this occurred to me about five to six years ago, but it is something that I will never forget. I've never really talked or told anyone about this experience, but just had the urge to put it out there recently.

It was a warm and clear night probably around 10 PM or slightly after. There was a group of us on my friend's back porch sitting in a circle just talking amongst each other. All of a sudden I heard and could feel this vibration, which came from behind me. I felt it in the back of my head first and it crept forward. My ears were suddenly full of this buzzing sound, and I could feel it throughout my body. Suddenly this greenish/blueish ball of "energy" basically shot through or out of me into the sky. It moved extremely fast, faster then anything Ive ever seem. Within a second or two it was gone, just disappeared towards the stars. I have no idea what happened or what it was. My jaw immediately dropped and I was wide eyed and speechless. I look to my left at my friend, luckily to see the same look of amazement. He looked at me and said "Dude, I saw that too". However, we were the only two that witnessed it out of a group of eight or so people.

I'm glad my friend saw it as well or else I'd think I was losing my mind, but till this day I have no idea what I experienced. I hope someone out there can help me figure this out.

Wow that is similar to something that happend to my dad about 10 years ago. He was working late around midnight at his work. He and an employee were about to leave, they walked to their car at the back of the building next to train tracks and suddenly heard a low buzz humming sound. Than a blue, white orb about the size of a beach ball flew over there heads about 20 feet over at an incredible speed, went over the train tracks and flew away in a matter of seconds. They have no idea what it was.

I've been searching online ever since it happened but I haven't found any other experiences similar to mine that could shed some light on what this was. Thanks for sharing Jules, at least this wasn't an isolated incident.

Hey everyone, this occurred to me about five to six years ago, but it is something that I will never forget. I've never really talked or told anyone about this experience, but just had the urge to put it out there recently.

It was a warm and clear night probably around 10 PM or slightly after. There was a group of us on my friend's back porch sitting in a circle just talking amongst each other. All of a sudden I heard and could feel this vibration, which came from behind me. I felt it in the back of my head first and it crept forward. My ears were suddenly full of this buzzing sound, and I could feel it throughout my body. Suddenly this greenish/blueish ball of "energy" basically shot through or out of me into the sky. It moved extremely fast, faster then anything Ive ever seem. Within a second or two it was gone, just disappeared towards the stars. I have no idea what happened or what it was. My jaw immediately dropped and I was wide eyed and speechless. I look to my left at my friend, luckily to see the same look of amazement. He looked at me and said "Dude, I saw that too". However, we were the only two that witnessed it out of a group of eight or so people.

I'm glad my friend saw it as well or else I'd think I was losing my mind, but till this day I have no idea what I experienced. I hope someone out there can help me figure this out.

Could have been ball lightning, atmospheric plasma, or some other anomolous Earth lights. http://inamidst.com/lights/ Why do you think it came from you, and not just flew by close to where you were?

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 3

I definitely did not produce it or anything. The sensation that came from it though made it feel like it passed through me. It could have just flew by extremely close to me, I don't know for sure; it only lasted a matter of seconds. If it passed near me it was definitely within inches of me. I'll take a look at your link dbunker; hopefully that will explain what it was.

• Like 3

Were you entirely sober in every way?

At that moment yes, later that evening no haha

I take that to mean you were drinking at the time, or something else?

• 4 years later...

Hello,

I had a very similar experience to yours and searched the internet a lot.

Couldn't find anything except for your story that seems to be the same as I experienced.

I would like to know if you gained any knowledge more about this energy ball, maybe we could be in contact.

Hope you still check this website,

Greetings.

Ball lightning sounds a likely culprit.

• 4 weeks later...

15 minutes ago, AzureDragono said:

It was not ball lightning. 

What made you come to that conclusion?

If you don't know what it was, how do you know it wasn't ball lightning?

Nibs

2 hours ago, CHILDRESS said:

The universe is stranger than humans will ever comprehend.

What?

On 2/20/2018 at 4:33 PM, White Unicorn said:

What made you come to that conclusion?

I compared ball lightning's behaviour the behaviour of what I saw. There is no similarity.

I'm sorry for not going into detail, I don't feel very comfortable to do so, on an open forum.

Edited by AzureDragono
  • Like 2

I also believe it’s something other than ball lightning. I can’t be 100% certain, but based on what I’ve read about ball lightning, it doesn’t quite fit with my experience. Plus if it was, I’d probably be dead, with how close this passed by me.

• Like 1

On 2/25/2018 at 5:06 AM, Tucci52 said:

Plus if it was, I’d probably be dead, with how close this passed by me.

This goes for me too, since I sort of 'touched' it.

• 3 weeks later...

Last night I was laying in bed watching TV when this black thing with tentacles came right out of my freaking wall!!! I have never ever seen anything like this in my life and it freaked me out completely... When this thing came out of the wall it came from up by the ceiling and it came out past the tv and floated towards me with these black tentacles moving really slow like it was just floating through the air and when I turned the light on and about 5 minutes later it came back and I turned the light on again and it disappeared again but then I noticed that it was like here were more of these things but they were different. These things were more like spider webs but these things had purpose to them and would come towards my face!! Hope to never see this again!!!!

• 1 year later...