Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot follows women during night ride

Commander CMG

The thought of what she saw gives her the creeps even today, she says. “I believe in them – Bigfoot.”

This lady is from Bethel. Years ago in the 1990’s, she and her younger sister were traveling by snowmachine to Bethel from one of the tundra villages. The sister was driving the snowmachine and she was riding in the back in the sled.

It was nighttime and the moon was full and bright, illuminating the frozen tundra. Stars shone in the sky and there was not a cloud in sight. One could see a long way on a night like this.

The lady riding in the sled had been wearing glasses but took them off because they kept fogging up so she tucked them away. The two women were about halfway to Bethel when suddenly her sister stopped the snowmachine and said to her, “Look!” Her sister was looking at something.

arrow3.gifView: Full article

• Like 1

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• keninsc

• Commander CMG

• Q-C

• Tia

Popular Days

Oh I been known to follow women at night too.........what?

Creeepy

Yeah, I know, that's what the Judge said too. People just don't understand any more.

• Like 1

My type of story X, women are often approached/ followed etc because we will normally pose less of a threat. We don't put out all those smelly male pheromones or aggressive traits. lol

That's the secret men, if you want to try to make contact, gently, gently is the way to go.

creepy? yeah i dont know i follow my wife home on late nites she has to close out the store she works at but that is a different reason altogeather then what this post is applying

but then i take her lunch and dinner when shes working to so

Oh God! I use to work at a manufacturing plant back in the eighties, this was before I was told the stories of my friends. Anyway we had this old boy who was an avid believer in Bigfoot, unfortunately, he got himself into trouble at work because he asked women at the plant to save their use tampons, napkins and panty liners for him to use to "Bait" in a Bigfoot. Now, as you might imagine this didn't sit too well with a number of female employees, but what surprised me was there was actually several who do just that........then brought the damned things in for him all tied up in shopping bags.

He wasn't fired, but personnel told him if he even thought about asking anyone again he was gone. Personally, I can't imagine how I would even begin to ask a woman for her used feminine hygiene products. "Say Amy, I wonder if I might ask you something........."

• Like 1

Oh God! I use to work at a manufacturing plant back in the eighties, this was before I was told the stories of my friends. Anyway we had this old boy who was an avid believer in Bigfoot, unfortunately, he got himself into trouble at work because he asked women at the plant to save their use tampons, napkins and panty liners for him to use to "Bait" in a Bigfoot. Now, as you might imagine this didn't sit too well with a number of female employees, but what surprised me was there was actually several who do just that........then brought the damned things in for him all tied up in shopping bags.

He wasn't fired, but personnel told him if he even thought about asking anyone again he was gone. Personally, I can't imagine how I would even begin to ask a woman for her used feminine hygiene products. "Say Amy, I wonder if I might ask you something........."

As disturbing as that story is... I would have loved to hear this guy in action.

I can't begin to imagine, is opening lines, let alone some of the responses and the looks on the Ladies faces.. Priceless. One devoted Bigfoot hunter or a real sick, creepy freak?

I was more inclined to thing he was a really creepy guy with a deeply disturbing fetish, however in later years, I'm wondering if maybe he wasn't sincere about trying to get a Bigfoot. I have come to learn that people can take this to some pretty far out places in their own pursuits. The reactions I saw ranged from, "That sick biastard!" to "That's a little strange." I'm still wondering about the two females who brought the damn things in for him. I found that a little creepy as well. But, birds of a feather and all that, I suppose.

Oh my God. And he actually received some? Excuse me while I cleanse my mind of the image.

It would be so scary to be followed by some hairy guy in the middle of the night. I'd run to my dad and tell him to get Old Bessy out of the closet.