Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Crimes, Spirits Abduction, Necrophagy

Ligia Cabus

Astral Crimes, Abduction of Incarnated Spirits and Necrophagy at Zimbabwe

zimbabwe174131.jpg

ZIMBABWE. In Mashonaland Central province (north of country), in the small town of Gleendale, the population is terrified: two girls from a local school revealed to have been recruited by a sect of practitioners black magic and have participated in rituals in which, tombs are violated and exhumed corpses are used in ceremonies of necrophagy.

In February of this year [2013], the case was taken to court where they were collected the testimonies of the girls. According to the midia in Glendale (and other cities in Zimbabwe):

The two girls confirmed that the cult is formed by five adults. They were lured (or even abducted) at night by group members and were taken to participate in the practices of black magic. Were forced to drink human blood, exhuming corpses and eating their flesh.

MORE...

http://brazilweirdnews.blogspot.com.br/2013/04/astral-crimes-abduction-of-incarnated.html

Gross, what some people do.

Edited by Hilander

I read this story somewhere else but in the version I read it's worded in such a way that it's pretty obvious these are two adolescent girls making the whole thing up for attention.

• Like 1

Ewwww eating corpses? That's disgusting,and drinking blood is just as disgusting, why are some people in these kind of cults? Hopefully it is just for attention

Sounds made up, they must not have internet there. They gotta do something to keep them interested

This all appears to be occurring in the "astral" as the girls are sleeping aka: the girl interviewed is saying that her mum sees her sleeping but she is actually not there. I think these girls or at least one of them need psychiatric help to understand what their minds are conjuring in their sleep.

I think the colourful traditions of the region have played havoc with the girls minds and imaginations.

it looks like people haven't read the story before posting lol

there is no " actual " eating of corpses

it seems made up story by disturbed teen girls