Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Texas Explosion Possible 'False Flag' ?

johnnya254

Dang ! I told you theres would be a thread in thirty seconds ! WHat a World we live in ! It was a Fire at a Fertilizer Plant ! Do the math !

• Like 1

A fish in the desert told me that a parrot in the ocean said that Mars was going to jump into my sandwich.

• Like 1

A fish in the desert told me that a parrot in the ocean said that Mars was going to jump into my sandwich.

I'm with you!

Twenty miles from Waco, Tx one day off the twentith anniversary of the Waco Seige, eighteen years one day off OK City Bombing of Federal Building. Oh yeah, an accident.

If it had been on the anniversary, maybe you'd have a point. As it stands, if happened on the anniversary of not very much. It's called coincidence.

I wonder what the chemtrail activity looked like leading up to the explosion.

• Like 1

So was the BP explosion a false flag too? and Chernobyl? and Hemel Heampsted? Was those false flags?

There was none; the sky was covered with low clouds. The wind was gusting very strongly, which led to the fire getting out of control.

i believe that the secret Texas HAARP installation was being tested around that time.. :innocent:

• Like 1

So was the BP explosion a false flag too? and Chernobyl? and Hemel Heampsted? Was those false flags?

well ... *conspiracy theory I've just thought up off the cuff coming up*. Considering that according to what some say, it was the cost of the cleanup after Chernobyl that bankrupted the USSR and led to the fall of the Warsaw Pact, perhaps agents of the West had infiltrated Soviet nuclear installations to see what sabotage they could cause .... :innocent:

And I'm sure I saw a suggestion somewhere (not necessarily here) that the Deepwater Horizon might have been sabotaged by a N. Korean mini sub, launched from a harmless looking cargo ship that had just sailed from Cuba ... (I'm not making that one up).

Nah ! Y`all all wrong ! My B.B.Q went critical and melted down sorta like Chernobyl, but with a lot more Flavor and taste ! Ouch ! Gotta get a New Smoker now !

• Like 1

Anyone see that "missile" footage? Being involved in fire protection i have some theories that might rule it out(i.e flash point of vapours) but it sure does look interesting

OMG ! IT was a fire at a Fertilizer Plant ! THats all it takes to Blow that crap up ! Remember Tulsa Ok ? :gun:

• Like 1

Anyone see that "missile" footage? Being involved in fire protection i have some theories that might rule it out(i.e flash point of vapours) but it sure does look interesting

it's a well known principle (The First Principle of Conspiracy Theories) that you can prove anything at all by slowing down any clip of film, particularly one that was shot hastily and shakily in the first place, slowly enough so that it's completely impossible to distinguish anything but a lot of fuzzy blurs. By this means, you prove that JFK was actually shot by a miniature heat seeking missile fired from a Drone (And, as they hadn't been invented in 1963, that's also proof of time travel), and that the World Trade Center was brought down by a particle beam weapon, by a missile fired from a Drone, by remote controlled planes, and by Thermite.

• Like 1

An explosion at a fertilizer plant. Is there any indication this was not an accident? I'm thinking accident.

That company has been cited in the past for violations and I think that it was an accident. After all, there was a huge explosion in 1947..

Apr 16, 1947:

Fertilizer explosion kills 581 in Texas

A giant explosion occurs during the loading of fertilizer onto the freighter Grandcamp at a pier in Texas City, Texas, on this day in 1947. Nearly 600 people lost their lives and thousands were injured when the ship was literally blown to bits.

http://www.history.c...ls-581-in-texas

Edited by skyeagle409

OMG ! IT was a fire at a Fertilizer Plant ! THats all it takes to Blow that crap up ! Remember Tulsa Ok ? :gun:

Here's another article on the huge 1947 blast in Texas, which blew two airplanes out of the air and created a tidal wave, not to mention the blast was registered in Denver, CO.

Huge Texas Blast in 1947

PLANTEXPLOSIONTEXASCITY040634--525x415.jpg

That tragedy involved a ship filled with ammonium nitrate fertilizer. A fire broke out, and crew members - who didn't want to ruin the cargo with water - decided to suppress the flames by fastening the ship's hatches, keeping oxygen from fueling the flames.

http://www.nypost.co...HgEGSJWxlQ8GOvI

Edited by skyeagle409

To think what awaits us in the future ? We still have plants like this all over the world!

Dont underestimate peoples hatred to the Govmnt and especially ATF over the Waco incident. Many see it as Govmnt sanctioned murder. So yeah 20 years to get a fertilizer plant into a huge bomb bypassing safety regulations and storing illegal chemicals that would cause a fertilizer explosion...Uh huh. Yeah no accident there. Sorry to tell you.

Many see it as Govmnt sanctioned murder

Because they are not in a habit of doing homework.

Because they are not in a habit of doing homework.

No because we watched it all go down live on TV. No misunderstanding putting stun grenades and pepper grenades that ignite via fire into a wooden building. Talk about not doing your homework. Or perhaps they knew what would happen.....Take your pick. Either way Janet Reno and her cronies messed up and poorly covered there murderous tracks.

No because we watched it all go down live on TV. No misunderstanding putting stun grenades and pepper grenades that ignite via fire into a wooden building. Talk about not doing your homework. Or perhaps they knew what would happen.....Take your pick. Either way Janet Reno and her cronies messed up and poorly covered there murderous tracks.

Man can we just say one thing about your Idea that this was a Government plot ? You Oh ! So Wrong it makes Dirt Look smart ! :whistle: IMO

Do YOU understand Im talking about Waco Texas 20 years ago ? You dont think that was run by the Govmnt. Then whered the ATF jackets come from and just who was Janet Reno...get real and read before posting gibberish.

To say an event that occured 20 years minus a day or 2 is odd is not unusual at all. But done by the Govmnt I highly doubt.

Do YOU understand Im talking about Waco Texas 20 years ago ? You dont think that was run by the Govmnt. Then whered the ATF jackets come from and just who was Janet Reno...get real and read before posting gibberish.

To say an event that occured 20 years minus a day or 2 is odd is not unusual at all. But done by the Govmnt I highly doubt.

I think that conspiracist watch too many Hollywood action movies.

I think that conspiracist watch too many Hollywood action movies.

Im sure you say about the OKC bombing as well. Just silly stuff.

Im sure you say about the OKC bombing as well. Just silly stuff.

The government wasn't responsible for the Oklahoma City bombing either.

Soon the C.T`s will be showing photo-shopped works of Men in black setting the building on fire ,Just wait for it,Wait now ! you will see.

• Like 1