Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Texas Explosion Possible 'False Flag' ?

johnnya254

Soon the C.T`s will be showing photo-shopped works of Men in black setting the building on fire ,Just wait for it,Wait now ! you will see.

I hope one of those Texas BBQs do not start a huge fire, otherwise conspiracist will claim that the fire was a government conspiracy to burn Texas to the ground in order to collect insurance money.

• Like 1

Dont underestimate peoples hatred to the Govmnt and especially ATF over the Waco incident. Many see it as Govmnt sanctioned murder. So yeah 20 years to get a fertilizer plant into a huge bomb bypassing safety regulations and storing illegal chemicals that would cause a fertilizer explosion...Uh huh. Yeah no accident there. Sorry to tell you.

You're suggesting this explosion waiting to happen was deliberately built up in order to get revenge for Waco? That's a novel slant. But how would they hurt the Government that way, apart from the firefighters who happened to be on the scene at the time?

I know most Texans I included Only had sadness for the children that were Lost At Mt. Carmel As for David Koresh I stil to this day hope his ashes are enjoying Hell ! And All that believed in his bent Idea`s

justIMO.justDONTEATUS :tu:

• Like 1

I know most Texans I included Only had sadness for the children that were Lost At Mt. Carmel As for David Koresh I stil to this day hope his ashes are enjoying Hell ! And All that believed in his bent Idea`s

justIMO.justDONTEATUS :tu:

Religious freedom anyone?

Incest ,Cult following`s ITs just a different slant on Religion I guess you could say! David Koresh was not a Religion,He was a Cult Leader ! Much like Jim Jones !

• Like 1

What was remotely religious about that nut? Just like the Scientologistics.

Can we at least wait till the flames are out to start this stuff? Have a little human compassion for the victims and their families. Feed the conspiracies later.

Well, some do not want to be the last tosser to take a dump on your fellow man. Some want to be the first ;)

it's a well known principle (The First Principle of Conspiracy Theories) that you can prove anything at all by slowing down any clip of film, particularly one that was shot hastily and shakily in the first place, slowly enough so that it's completely impossible to distinguish anything but a lot of fuzzy blurs. By this means, you prove that JFK was actually shot by a miniature heat seeking missile fired from a Drone (And, as they hadn't been invented in 1963, that's also proof of time travel), and that the World Trade Center was brought down by a particle beam weapon, by a missile fired from a Drone, by remote controlled planes, and by Thermite.

All controlled from space by aliens. :tu:

Other than that, stirling, I think you covered that very, very well!

Edited by psyche101

Yep just a fertilizer explosion. No reason for this thread. I agree.

Now that this week will end ina visit by the pres,to Dallas,and Waco for a remembrance of the Losses in Wset,and an Opening of the Bush Book store in Dallas,I really hope that nothing is brewing in some nut cases head ? Its just too much . Its time to heal this country ! :tu:

Can we at least wait till the flames are out to start this stuff? Have a little human compassion for the victims and their families. Feed the conspiracies later.

Yes Im with painnsufferin, I live here in Texas,Close to waco. What is wrong with you PEOPLE.Yall act like little old ladys at a sit n nit, I know of two familys who were affected by this event and what do you "NUTTS" do,you smash it in their faces,Wow You people make me sick,

Yes Im with painnsufferin, I live here in Texas,Close to waco. What is wrong with you PEOPLE.Yall act like little old ladys at a sit n nit, I know of two familys who were affected by this event and what do you "NUTTS" do,you smash it in their faces,Wow You people make me sick,

Dont get Sick "The Unseen" Forums are always like this,whats sad is that so many people think it was more than it was,An Explosion of massive results,Fire did the combustion of the Fretilizer. It will happen again where theres a fire and that type of accellerant its all but for the Boom ! And yes people do tend to make other`s that have a heart sick most of the time !

Prayers to all the People in West ! :innocent:

This is interesting....

Alex reports from West, Texas where cops are preventing anyone from getting close to the fertilizer factory that exploded.

From: http://www.infowars.com/police-stop-reporters-from-investigating-fertilizer-explosion/

Okay, Alex is NOT saying this was a false flag. Fertilizer is explosive, and with the fire blazing...Well, it was most likely an accident, he even says this in the video. It is just ODD that the cops won't even let them see the site, or videotape it, or photograph it either!

Why would they do this?? I don't understand it, unless they have something to hide...

I read over this thread and I have my own opinion.

I do not think it was a false flag. The first thing that went through "my" head when I heard about this explosion at a fertilizer plant was...that someone set it on fire to hide a robbery of "stock" merchandise. Hard to tell what is missing if it has all been destroyed by fire and/or water.

I guess we will see if some "product" turns up somewhere in the future...

Just my opinion...

This is interesting....

Alex reports from West, Texas where cops are preventing anyone from getting close to the fertilizer factory that exploded.

Okay, Alex is NOT saying this was a false flag. Fertilizer is explosive, and with the fire blazing...Well, it was most likely an accident, he even says this in the video. It is just ODD that the cops won't even let them see the site, or videotape it, or photograph it either!

Why would they do this?? I don't understand it, unless they have something to hide...

Well, no flaming wonder, with probably loads of still potentially hazardous chemicals around. They probably don't want people, least of all people with agendas of their own to promote, poking around till the forensic and the fire service and the investigatory people have thoroughly been over it.

• Like 5

Wow people really need to get a life,THink about how many lost theres in West ? ITs was a Fire that blew up the Fertilizer ! THey dont want Idiots looting the area !

This is interesting....

[media=]

[/media]

Health and Safety, the person is confused as you are not allowed in the site to take pictures because you might injure yourself on something wile walking around. If a video was not allowed then why is there a youtube clip?

First off some people obviously didn't watch the video.

Second, Alex Jones has NEVER said the explosion was a "false flag" either. It was accident. He was there to report on the situation in West, Texas. But, the cops wouldn't let him through. Yet, they let other reporters through! I just thought that was strange.

First off some people obviously didn't watch the video.

Second, Alex Jones has NEVER said the explosion was a "false flag" either. It was accident. He was there to report on the situation in West, Texas. But, the cops wouldn't let him through. Yet, they let other reporters through! I just thought that was strange.

First, I didn't watch the video because I'm on dial up and it would take too long.

Second, they probably didn't let him pass because he's not an accredited reporter. A guy with a web site and radio show is not a reporter.

Edit: Third, I can't believe how ugly Texas State Troopers uniforms are. :)

Edited by Likely Guy

First, I didn't watch the video because I'm on dial up and it would take too long.

Second, they probably didn't let him pass because he's not an accredited reporter. A guy with a web site and radio show is not a reporter.

Edit: Third, I can't believe how ugly Texas State Troopers uniforms are. :)

I agree there "likelyGuy" We need that Royal Mountie Police Look And Cool hats "A" !

• Like 1

Anybody know if the Texas Police have released the grainy 5 second parking lot video showing a grainy image of what CT's like to call a "cruise missle" that nobody in the vicinity even saw or described?

Geez, I can't even comprehend how such a disaster is even being considered as a "false flag".

Fertilizer production releases methane gas. Methane gas is highly explosive. Any spark or fire inside of a fertilizer plant where there is a leak in the methane containment area will lead to an explosion. This is all common sense.

• Like 1

Yeah ! It was waht it was an Really bad accident A Fire exploded the Fertilizer,and we lost lots of people that day. The Cruise Missle`s are for the Movie makers ,Thats next months C.T hayday ! :gun:

• 2 weeks later...

An interesting development one of the first responders, a paramedic, has been arrested for possession of explosive materials. As of yet, no cause for the fire and explosion have officially been determined. The news is saying that the paramedic has not been charged with anything in relation to the explosion. The arrest occurred yesterday evening.