Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Alien Structures on the Moon"

Dark_Grey

Interesting... I wonder if ppl at Nasa and other places don't just randomly screw with ppl by showing them things that are fake, and then laugh about it with others because it's all just a big joke but then allow the person they're messing with to go on believing it was real just for the fun of it? There are only 3 explaniations to stuff like this: 1, the person telling the story is lieing. 2, the person telling the story is telling the truh and don't know they were the butt of some joke. or 3, the person telling this story is telling the truth, and what they were shown was real....

The Truth... is out there...

Interesting... I wonder if ppl at Nasa and other places don't just randomly screw with ppl by showing them things that are fake, and then laugh about it with others because it's all just a big joke but then allow the person they're messing with to go on believing it was real just for the fun of it? There are only 3 explaniations to stuff like this: 1, the person telling the story is lieing. 2, the person telling the story is telling the truh and don't know they were the butt of some joke. or 3, the person telling this story is telling the truth, and what they were shown was real....

In light of your last sentence, NASA actually freely published a UFO pic near the space station

NASA-UFO-April-Fools-2013-31.jpg

ssshhh!!! :yes:

Edited by seeder

Lots of unsubstantuated claims on the internet these days. The Neil Armstrong one being one of them.

absolutely, and how old and how many times must this story keep coming round?

absolutely, and how old and how many times must this story keep coming round?

As long as people favor the (what if) science fiction/fantasy over the "boring" science Im afraid that we are just going to have to live with it.

• Like 2

anyway since the bomber was caught and the excitement has died I can return to this part of forum again, and simply for the hell of it, not that I feel the need to convince believers, I will just post some debunk stuff, starting with:

quote:

"When the "Pepper Transcripts" first became public, UFO buffs wrote to their congressmen demanding that NASA officially confess to the coverup. NASA replied that "the incidents ... did not take place. Conversations between the Apollo 11 crew and Mission Control were released live during the entire Apollo 11 mission. There were between 1000 and 1500 representatives of the news media and T.V. present at the Houston News Center listening and observing, and not one has suggested that NASA withheld any news or conversations of this nature." (Letter from Assistant Administrator for Legislative Affairs to several congressmen, January 1970.)

(1000 to 1500 journalists would have pounced on such a statement, if it was ever said: seeder)

In 1976, chief of the astronaut office Deke Slayton claimed that "I don't recall any of our astronauts ever reporting UFOs."

NASA claims that all photos, all voice transcripts, all debriefings are in the public domain and are available to the news media.

Who has taken the trouble to check out this material ? Well, James Oberg has, for example. Alan Sandler did. Dr Hynek visited the Houston space center in July 1976 and was shown the material in question.

From internal evidence alone, it looks more and more like a crude hoax. This can be deduced from the vocabulary itself.

"Mission Control, this is Mission Control..." this was NEVER a phrase used by NASA, which instead always referred to "Houston".

Technical-sounding gibberish such a "field-distortion", "orbit scanned", "625 to the fifth", "auto-relays", etc. were never found in real transcripts.

"Repeat, repeat..." is never used on the radio; instead astronauts and Mission Control use the phrase "Say Again".

In addition, interviews with the handful of amateur radio listeners who are known to have tuned in to the S-Band (2270 megahertz) moon signals produced testimony that they heard the same conversations which were released by NASA.

The unavoidable conclusion is that the "Pepper Transcript" was either fabricated or that Pepper used very poor judgement in allowing himself to be victimized by somebody else's fake.

I needn't add, but OF COURSE its a damned hoax (Its possible some of the above 'facts' need confirming, Im just quoting from:

http://ronrecord.com...ins-aldrin.html

which also has further transcripts down the page, a decent read!!

Edited by seeder
  • Like 6

Maybe we could re-name this thread ? "How many times must one ask a stupid question"

• Like 3

Maybe we could re-name this thread ? "How many times must one ask a stupid question"

what, like 'would you like another beer' kinda stoopid question....?

:-)

• Like 1

anyway since the bomber was caught and the excitement has died I can return to this part of forum again, and simply for the hell of it, not that I feel the need to convince believers, I will just post some debunk stuff, starting with:

quote:

"Repeat, repeat..." is never used on the radio; instead astronauts and Mission Control use the phrase "Say Again".

Absolutely correct... The word "repeat" is a dedicated "proword" on military and government channels...

It means "Fire last artillery mission at same coordinates"... you NEVER use that word unless you mean it!!!!!

Edited by Taun
  • Like 2

Absolutely correct... The word "repeat" is a dedicated "proword" on military and government channels...

It means "Fire last artillery mission at same coordinates"... you NEVER use that word unless you mean it!!!!!

thankyou for the confirmation! :tu:

• Like 1

thankyou for the confirmation! :tu:

I spent over 30 years in the Army and most of them were as a Signal guy... I still never use the word "repeat" even in casual conversation....

edit to add... I've even got the guys in my office using "say again"..

Edited by Taun
  • Like 1

Do you believe Edgar Mitchell?

(Edgar Mitchell) I, nor any crew I was on (I was on three Apollo crews), received any briefing before or after flights on UFO events, saw anything in space suggesting UFOs or structures on the moon, etc. We did it just like we said in official reports. My only claim to knowledge of these events is from the individuals, mostly of yesteryear, who were in government, intelligence, or military; were there, saw what they saw, and now believe it should be made public. But I claim no first hand knowledge, nor have any. Pass it on to the rest of the net, if you will.

--Edgar Mitchell

LB: What do you think of NASA’s statement that “Dr.Mitchell is a great American but we don’t share his opinions”?

EM: I can understand if they think I was attributing anything to the NASA organization, or deriving anything from the NASA organization, they can certainly say that. And it’s true because none of my experience or what I said relates to NASA at all.

Not to mention, NASA ain't the ebil Gummit no more:

LINK - NASA To Privatize Space Travel After Last Shuttle Lands

I think that Neil Armstrong was claimed to have said something like "Boy oh boy, look at these mothers! they're huge! And they're watching us!", but that of course was on the secret frequency that the public weren't allowed to hear.. :cry:

That is the one, Neil Armstrong did not say those words, Timothy Good did.

• Like 1

First, I think it's funny that a person put up a video about Alien structures on the moon, and the first response to it was nagging about it being in the wrong place. WTF LOL

second, this reminds me of a series of videos I seen on YouTube I think was named "Why we never went back to the moon" or something like that..

EDIT

Here's the links. Check em out

1. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VZq7NisTO8M

2. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QpEYZVy6hCY

3. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EjpRAVV6j5o

Edited by Midyin

First, I think it's funny that a person put up a video about Alien structures on the moon, and the first response to it was nagging about it being in the wrong place. WTF LOL

second, this reminds me of a series of videos I seen on YouTube I think was named "Why we never went back to the moon" or something like that..

EDIT

yes and if you read further comments you will see the responses in regard to the actual section it was posted on originally. :tu:

Edited by seeder

yes and if you read further comments you will see the responses in regard to the actual section it was posted on originally. :tu:

Oh I did read on, but it doesn't make it look to me like any thing less than petty and nit-picky... lol

Anyway, did you watch the videos?

I wasn't sure since it crosses into conspiracy territory

Everything crosses into conspiracy territory, or so it seems. :yes:

I like Karl's sense of humor, and that they both are willing to testify in Congress. But Congress is not interested in hearing about the coverup, because it already knows about it. The coverup of alien interaction is institutionalized--the government has been practicing it for decades.

Oh I did read on, but it doesn't make it look to me like any thing less than petty and nit-picky... lol

Anyway, did you watch the videos?

Nope! One of your links didnt work so I didnt try the others sorry, (or the link worked but the vids didn't) plus its a subject thats been debunked often

There are only two reasons why we never went back to the moon. Politics and money. That's it, no conspiracy necessary.

• Like 2

There are only two reasons why we never went back to the moon. Politics and money. That's it, no conspiracy necessary.

Indeed S2F, it is really that very simple. It is mindboggling to say the least why one would think otherwise.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Indeed S2F, it is really that very simple. It is mindboggling to say the least why one would think otherwise.

Cheers,

Badeskov

What's mindboggling to me is how many skeptics are on a webforum about UFOs, Cryptozoology, Hauntings, psychics, and consperisy theories...

If it's all BS then why bother comeing here? Just to troll?

Edited by Midyin
  • Like 3

Everything crosses into conspiracy territory, or so it seems. :yes:

I like Karl's sense of humor, and that they both are willing to testify in Congress. But Congress is not interested in hearing about the coverup, because it already knows about it. The coverup of alien interaction is institutionalized--the government has been practicing it for decades.

Nah mate, I'm an Aussie your Government has no hold whatsoever over me, and we can tell if you lot are getting ET traffic, even the amateurs, and you are not. You my friend are somewhat paranoid. How many people are in congress? You reckon they are all keeping this a secret? I thought FTB's reckon the Illuminati types are the only ones with "the knowledge" not that they seem to use it, and even keep such fro new Presidents, can you lot make your bloody minds up please?

There is an entire globe out there, the whole world is not the US, and a fair bit of it does not even like the US and will ne be keeping these secrets for the US. Hell, where are all our space based weapons and surveillance satellites pointed? Back here. Not space.

EDIT

Here's the links. Check em out

1. http://m.youtube.com...h?v=VZq7NisTO8M

2. http://m.youtube.com...h?v=QpEYZVy6hCY

3. http://m.youtube.com...h?v=EjpRAVV6j5o

Ever think of getting out from behind that screen, booking a night at an Observatory, and having a look yourself? Check out Greer's Moon structures for yourself?

All that showing clips like this does is show that you have very little knowledge with regards to the subject of space as a whole, not only ET, but even your own species. That's a tad embarrassing on your behalf there Mr. What aspect of this moronology to you think is accurate?

Edited by psyche101

What's mindboggling to me is how many skeptics are on a webforum about UFOs, Cryptozoology, Hauntings, psychics, and consperisy theories...

If it's all BS then why bother comeing here? Just to troll?

It's not called trolling, what you are doing is trolling. Surely you could not be dim enough to believe that moon stuff of Greers when you can look yourself, and seriously, do people really still sit around ohhing and ahhing about alienz and patting each other on the back about how clever they are to have beaten the Government because they know "whatr really going on"? Have we as a species not matured a bit on this subject? I understand some noobs might raise an eyebrow at the outrageous claims, but surely using one's gray matter really out to lead one in the right direction there, not all, I do also recognise that common sense is not all the common when dealing with such convoluted subjects.

dis·cus·sion

/disˈkəSHən/

Noun

• The action or process of talking about something, typically in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas.
  • A conversation or debate about a certain topic.

Synonyms

debate - argument - disputation - dispute - controversy

This is a discussion forum,as far as I am aware, so subjects are to be discussed to the best of my knowledge, what I do not understand is the objection to attempting to solve a mystery. Why do FTB's get upset at that? Surely they do not expect the status quo to remain across all time? Now what's all this BS about the Supernatural, and what are you trying to say? That people should be in awe of it enough to believe what they hear immediately? Or should people pretend to never learn anything new on the subject and still pretend to be surprised each time they hear the same thing? Some actually had a good close look at the claims, and this happens to be the result.

3qzefe.jpg

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 5