Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Alien Structures on the Moon"

Dark_Grey

So true,So true psyche101 !!! :tu:

Now we can move on to the facts ! THere are NO MOON BASES or STRUCTURES on the MOON

heres the sad reality slap. we may never know the truth. well never in this lifetime that is. think of how much "chaos" would occur if the everyday daily life of work and tax paying that took years to install would suddenly cease. The uprise which would certainly ensue when people not only realized everything theyve been taught to know .. surely the kings would be at threat when we shout out, "there IS a king much higher more powerful than you my lord! I owe you no gratitude, go shine your own shoes!"

What's mindboggling to me is how many skeptics are on a webforum about UFOs, Cryptozoology, Hauntings, psychics, and consperisy theories...

If it's all BS then why bother comeing here? Just to troll?

What I find interesting, if not necessarily mindboggling, is how many people who, I'm sure, would not hestitate to call themselves Free thinkers and would even, perhaps, shout "Think for yourself, Sheeple", in certain circumstances, always seem to find it bindmoggling when not everyone agrees with their particular position regarding UFOs, Cryptozoology, consperisy theories etc. Do you think that everyone should agree and never question anything, however... imaginative... some of these consperisy theories are?

• Like 3

What's mindboggling to me is how many skeptics are on a webforum about UFOs, Cryptozoology, Hauntings, psychics, and consperisy theories...

For me.. its all for the giggles..

I still find it amusing that people believe stuff like this.. the gullibility of people still amaze me.. and I find it rather funny..

besides every so often someone will put up a good post debunking the trash (like this and its like) that I have not seen and I find it rather interesting..

as for watching the 'alienz proof' vids and the like.. seen one.. you have seen them all..

• Like 1

heres the sad reality slap. we may never know the truth. well never in this lifetime that is. think of how much "chaos" would occur if the everyday daily life of work and tax paying that took years to install would suddenly cease. The uprise which would certainly ensue when people not only realized everything theyve been taught to know .. surely the kings would be at threat when we shout out, "there IS a king much higher more powerful than you my lord! I owe you no gratitude, go shine your own shoes!"

Because why exactly?

Am I suddenly going to stop needing to have clean water, indoor plumbing, healthcare, paved roads, inspected food, military protection, scientific research, national parks, electricity, etc. etc. etc. simply because an alien civilization built some buildings on the moon a few million years ago?

Edited by Rafterman
  • Like 1

Because why exactly?

Am I suddenly going to stop needing to have clean water, indoor plumbing, healthcare, paved roads, inspected food, military protection, scientific research, national parks, electricity, etc. etc. etc. simply because an alien civilization built some buildings on the moon a few million years ago?

Good point, and this goes against the cover-up card the conspiracy crowd loves so much.

it's better than reality TV. and occasionally someone comes up with some interesting tidbit worth reading.

I wonder when Congress will hear testimony from Karl and Donna and the hordes of others in their situation? Probably never.

But it will hear testimony from all sorts of people talking all matter of trivial things.

No testimony regarding government secrets, but lotsa testimony about meaningless pap. So very congressional, eh?

This should be in the UFO / ET section...

Cz

This is extraterrestrial(ET) and UFO phenomenon section. So I think it's in the perfect section

It's not called trolling, what you are doing is trolling. Surely you could not be dim enough to believe that moon stuff of Greers when you can look yourself, and seriously, do people really still sit around ohhing and ahhing about alienz and patting each other on the back about how clever they are to have beaten the Government because they know "whatr really going on"? Have we as a species not matured a bit on this subject? I understand some noobs might raise an eyebrow at the outrageous claims, but surely using one's gray matter really out to lead one in the right direction there, not all, I do also recognise that common sense is not all the common when dealing with such convoluted subjects.

dis·cus·sion

/disˈkəSHən/

Noun

• The action or process of talking about something, typically in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas.
  • A conversation or debate about a certain topic.

Synonyms

debate - argument - disputation - dispute - controversy

This is a discussion forum,as far as I am aware, so subjects are to be discussed to the best of my knowledge, what I do not understand is the objection to attempting to solve a mystery. Why do FTB's get upset at that? Surely they do not expect the status quo to remain across all time? Now what's all this BS about the Supernatural, and what are you trying to say? That people should be in awe of it enough to believe what they hear immediately? Or should people pretend to never learn anything new on the subject and still pretend to be surprised each time they hear the same thing? Some actually had a good close look at the claims, and this happens to be the result.

3qzefe.jpg

It's ironic you would put up the definition of the word discussion while at the same time acting like an obnoxious *******..

When your done acting like a snotty p***ed off teenager and want to have an actual discussion. I'll be around kiddo... lol

The truth of the matter is until you have actually been on the Moon you don't know there isn't any aliens on it just the same as I don't know if there are any on it, and no amount of highschool punk attitude is going to magically make either of is right or wrong...

Edited by Midyin
  • Like 2

What I find interesting, if not necessarily mindboggling, is how many people who, I'm sure, would not hestitate to call themselves Free thinkers and would even, perhaps, shout "Think for yourself, Sheeple", in certain circumstances, always seem to find it bindmoggling when not everyone agrees with their particular position regarding UFOs, Cryptozoology, consperisy theories etc. Do you think that everyone should agree and never question anything, however... imaginative... some of these consperisy theories are?

What the hell are you talking about? What part of what I said sounds like "You need to agree with me"?

I simply asked why people that don't believe anything on here bother coming here?

PS. Kudos to DingoLingo for being the only one that understood my post and answered the question... He even managed to do it without being a smug d*******. Something some of you could take some notes on..

Edited by Midyin

I simply asked why people that don't believe anything on here bother coming here?

Why do you think some of us don't believe in something? I, for one, do not believe in ET visitation, but I don't know this as a fact and thus I find it worth discussing.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

The truth of the matter is until you have actually been on the Moon you don't know there isn't any aliens on it just the same as I don't know if there are any on it, and no amount of highschool punk attitude is going to magically make either of is right or wrong...

Actually that's not true at all.

You can say the same thing about whether or not my neighbor routinely has flaming squirrels shooting out of his. I don't know for certain that he doesn't and you don't know for certain that he does - but I can be confident in saying it doesn't happen given the evidence at hand.

• Like 1

Why are you so obviously threatened by our presence?

I realize that the echo chamber is lots of fun, but it can't be that satisfying, right?

• Like 2

Why do you think some of us don't believe in something? I, for one, do not believe in ET visitation, but I don't know this as a fact and thus I find it worth discussing.

Cheers,

Badeskov

It seems to be a regular occurrence on these forums that members demand to know why there are people who disagree with them occupying the same website, as if the mere presence of people with differing opinions offends them. And that anyone who doesn't agree with them shouldn't talk to them or voice their dissenting opinion.

I just don't get that attitude. I like UM precisely because it is run in such a way as to encourage a variety of opinion and as long as you behave yourself, you're free to voice any opinion you want on a subject. Unlike other forums (politics and religion forums are notorious for this) where anyone who doesn't tow the party line gets banned or ostracized because they can't even tolerate people with a differing viewpoint.

Like badeskov, I don't believe various things discussed on these forums like ET visitation, ghosts, etc. but I find them interesting topics worthy of discussion.

Edited by Archimedes
  • Like 4

Yeah, the arguments are so persuasive, that it is certain that we are the only inhabited planet in the cosmos. There is simply no way that other beings could exist or know how to travel in time and dimensions. Heck, how could there be other dimensions? Humans don't know about it, so it must not exist. :whistle:

• Like 1

What the hell are you talking about? What part of what I said sounds like "You need to agree with me"?

PS. Kudos to DingoLingo for being the only one that understood my post and answered the question... He even managed to do it without being a smug d*******. Something some of you could take some notes on..

Joined 15 April 2013, and you're sure making loads of friends already.

Dingo was, although it may have been too subtle for you to recognise, actually not agreeing with you. He was, in fact, saying that he can't believe that people can be gullible enough to believe all this kind of stuff. Whereas you seem to be saying that you fail to understand why anyone who doesn't agree with those who believe in UFOs, Cryptozoology, Hauntings, psychics, and consperisy theories bother coming to a forum like this, is that what you're saying? So is that not in fact saying "if you don't agree with me, why do you bother coming here"? Assuming that you do in fact believe all these things, which from the tone of your argument it would seem as if you to. I'm afraid that if people are having difficulty interpreting you in the right way, it might in fact be a problem with the way you express yourself.

• Like 2

Yeah, the arguments are so persuasive, that it is certain that we are the only inhabited planet in the cosmos. There is simply no way that other beings could exist or know how to travel in time and dimensions. Heck, how could there be other dimensions? Humans don't know about it, so it must not exist. :whistle:

I'm not sure that more than a few people actually believe that there are no extraterrestrials out there. I'm pretty certain that there is life out there and may be a relatively common phenomenon. I'm just not sure that intelligent life out there has made it's way here, which I believe is a much more common opinion than the idea that earth is somehow special and there is no other life in the universe.

I have a suspicion that at some point in my lifetime conclusive evidence will arise showing the existence of current or past life (even if only microbial) on other planets in our own solar system, whether that is on Mars or Titan or elsewhere, but that's just baseless opinion on my part.

Edited by Archimedes
  • Like 1

:alien: Hello, puny, primitive, barely able to sctratch one's ears, earthings. My name is Zork. Any questions before we blast your planet? :alien:
  • Like 1

It's ironic you would put up the definition of the word discussion while at the same time acting like an obnoxious *******..

It is ironic that you would have a whine about being shown what this place is actually for. You asked a question, but got all upset when it was answered, gee, you must really be open minded huh.

When your done acting like a snotty p***ed off teenager and want to have an actual discussion. I'll be around kiddo... lol

So you can call any critical thinker a troll, and that's OK is it? Dont like it when the shoe is on the other foot do you? That would be a hypocrite by definition would it not? Look at my post count, I don't need to know where you are young lad. And if you were here for discussion, you would not have had such a pathetic whine to begin with. You would just have got on with it, but like an angsty teen, you want everyone to listen in awe to your tales of the Alienz and that ebil Gummit hiding them. Get a grip man.

I own a 10" Dobsonian, as such, I go there all the time, and have nice close up looks at every visible part of it on a regular basis. I suggested similar for yourself, but that would mean effort, and leaving the screen that you can look up woo woo sites on wouldn't it, so I can see why that might not be the option for you. Yes I do know there are no aliens on the moon, heck, only a dimwit would to be quite frank. You can pretend some are there if that floats your boat but if you try to say it is fact, I'll [int put that it is anything but. The moon is hardly on the other side of the galaxy, it's the one place in space that we have been to a number of times.

Look in your local telephone directory, there should be an observatory someplace near to you, I suggest you inspire yourself with the awesomeness that space actually holds. Or you could spend the time tracking down Greer's Sirius and watching that I suppose, so you could either look at the moon yourself, or you could listen to some crackpot. The choice you make will tell you yourself just what you actually see in this subject.

• Like 2

And you were rude about it, and the answers people gave you. Why ask a question if you already have the answer you want? I think many "believers" could be asked that about this place.

As pointed out to you, that very answer lies in the name of this place - Unexplained Mysteries Discussion Forums. Why do you have to believe in one side of the discussed anomaly to have an interest in the subject?

Never heard of Jacques Vallee have you? Held in high regard here amongst many members, and quite possibly I think all of us are struggling to keep up with him.

The main difference being fantasy and reality. Yes space is big, mind bogglingly so in fact, yet you assume that some alien has managed to cross it, why? Can you tell me why I should believe a bunch of super beings out there managed to overcome physics, and why only such advanced species exist out there? Why don't species like ourselves ever make contact when we have had the ability to travel Interstellar space since the 60's? Why is it we seem to be the only species in the galaxy who canot surpass light, and why are we avoided because of this? Seems a little convenient, like such has been written to support a particular argument I would think?