Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

666-Microchip Implant

digitalprincess

http://www.cnn.com/2004/HEALTH/10/13/fda.i...p.ap/index.html

Contents:

FDA OKS implanted medical info chip

Chips would reveal patient's allergies, prior treatments

Wednesday, October 13, 2004 Posted: 11:24 AM EDT (1524 GMT)

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Food and Drug Administration on Wednesday approved an implantable computer chip that can pass a patient's medical details to doctors, speeding care.

VeriChips, radio frequency microchips the size of a grain of rice, have already been used to identify wayward pets and livestock. And nearly 200 people working in Mexico's attorney general's office have been implanted with chips to access secure areas containing sensitive documents.

Delray Beach, Florida-based Applied Digital Solutions in July asked the FDA for approval to use the implantable chip for medical uses in the United States. The agency had 60 days to reply to the "de novo" application.

It's the first time the FDA has approved the use of the device, though in Mexico, more than 1,000 scannable chips have been implanted in patients. The chip's serial number pulls up the patients' blood type and other medical information.

With the pinch of a syringe, the microchip is inserted under the skin in a procedure that takes less than 20 minutes and leaves no stitches.

Silently and invisibly, the dormant chip stores a code -- similar to the identifying UPC code on products sold in retail stores -- that releases patient-specific information when a scanner passes over the chip.

At the doctor's office those codes stamped onto chips, once scanned, would reveal such information as a patient's allergies and prior treatments.

The FDA in October 2002 said that the agency would regulate health care applications possible through VeriChip. Meanwhile, the chip has been used for a number of security-related tasks as well as for pure whimsy: Club hoppers in Barcelona, Spain, now use the microchip much like a smartcard to speed drink orders and payment.

alien.gif

Any inputs and opinion on these matter????

Implants are wrong. Plain and simple. I don't even like OnStar. I don't need "the man" to be able to track me down where ever I am. I would not even put a chip in my dog, who I love. What's wrong with the bracelet or necklace that people have used for decades to identify their allergies and medical conditions? An besides, medical personnel would rather ask you the same questions over and over and over again instead of looking at your chart. Will looking at the scan be easier than looking at a chart? Do we really need this much technology in our lives?

Edited by Mel
  • Like 1

but it could be woorying if they're able to invade your pivacy with it. I read somewhere about implants being able to detect certain chemical substances in your body. I don't disagree in chiping in general as long as it's concentual and they let you know what they're doing, but I do see how they could and probablly will use it against us.

I already submitted this to Saruman... Why are people so paranoid though?

Implants are wrong. Plan and simple. I don't even like OnStar. I don't need "the man" to be able to track me down where ever I am. I would not even put a chip in my dog, who I love. What's wrong with the bracelet or necklace that people have used for decades to identify their allergies and medical conditions? An besides, medical personnel would rather ask you the same questions over and over and over again instead of looking at your chart. Will looking at the scan be easier than looking at a chart? Do we really need this much technology in our lives?

A chip can hold way more information, and can eventually be used to "call 911" in the event that something happens, like if you get a heart attack. It would also help doctors study the illness you have, since it would eventually be able to record whats happening to you.

Edited by Stellar

Let's not get carried away here. We are not talking about an implant that will hold any sort of personal information. The only thing that the chip does is send out a series of numbers that identifies you as being you, in the exact same way that your social security number does. At that point, your records have to be accessed by computer. There is absolutely nothing new being done here. The only difference between this and the world we currently live in is that you will no longer have to tell your doctor your name to get your record. Instead, your hand will be scanned (useful in case you aren't able to talk).

Let's be clear on this. The chip cannot track you in a crowd, it cannot monitor your vital signs, it cannot call 911 for you. All it can do is give your ID number.

Let's not get carried away here.  We are not talking about an implant that will hold any sort of personal information.  The only thing that the chip does is send out a series of numbers that identifies you as being you, in the exact same way that your social security number does.  At that point, your records have to be accessed by computer.  There is absolutely nothing new being done here.  The only difference between this and the world we currently live in is that you will no longer have to tell your doctor your name to get your record.  Instead, your hand will be scanned (useful in case you aren't able to talk).

Let's be clear on this.  The chip cannot track you in a crowd, it cannot monitor your vital signs, it cannot call 911 for you.  All it can do is give your ID number.

305153[/snapback]

No, I'm saying eventually microchips will do that.

Nobody has referenced why "666" is included in the title, or why "Book of Revelations" and "NWO (New World Order)" is in the subtitle.

What is the deal here?

Nobody has referenced why "666" is included in the title, or why "Book of Revelations" and "NWO (New World Order)" is in the subtitle.

What is the deal here?

305943[/snapback]

If you have a clue where all these things will lead to

you will understand why. Of course, the book of revelation

is a guideline for us...they fulfill that prophecy to TAG everyone

without us even knowing it fully, a very subtle way

it could be used for good and for evil purposes.

They will not put 666 on your forehead or on your right hand

that would be very obvious.

Later on...you will found out that you cannot

buy or sell without an implant. Currency will be outdated because

of rampant counterfiet money. If you remember the TV Series

Taken....these are similar incidents that could happen to us.

Its all about Alien Agenda, if you notice, in your mailbox, there are

always missing childrens, then...the trend now is with their relatives,

missing together. They already profiled who is their human cattle.

Aliens fool our Government Leaders with their gifts of technology,

they use us...humans to build them underground empire, consume

us for their bioplasmic needs. Does people realized how easy it

is to know who is healthy and who is not?

The technology become so sophisticated as the years go by:

no wonder if you have a Chip Implant, they could monitor

your thoughts, your conversations and location.

This is not paranoia, this is the future reality. And its going

to happen. The choice is yours....

If you read the Book of Revelation....remember Satan is the Dragon,

the Serpent. Since he was denied of human body...he will take a

reptile body to counterfiet God's creations....humans. In the

secret underground bases, they do many combinations of

genetic Hybrids. I know that every word i type here is monitored.

Many people has no idea whats going on. Where do you think they got

that cloning technology? If people do their own research about

these things, they will not be surprised.

Copy and paste the links:

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/News/privacyTest.php

http://www.geocities.com/cut2thechase_ca/ion-motb.htm

http://home.cogeco.ca/~nonwo/GCMC.html

http://www.chemtrailpatrol.com/cpr_mind_control_menu.htm

As for me and my family, we are not afraid, we have peace

in our home, the only refuge when everything is in chaos.

They are happening and its better to know these things

than to be trapped by it.

Implants are wrong. Plain and simple. I don't even like OnStar. I don't need "the man" to be able to track me down where ever I am. I would not even put a chip in my dog, who I love. What's wrong with the bracelet or necklace that people have used for decades to identify their allergies and medical conditions? An besides, medical personnel would rather ask you the same questions over and over and over again instead of looking at your chart. Will looking at the scan be easier than looking at a chart? Do we really need this much technology in our lives?

304960[/snapback]

i think in a way, if used for the 'right' reasons.. it would be a great idea... have you ever been in a medical situation, where the person in question has been in an accident and cant be questioned? the doctors wont know of their medical history as sometimes personal belongings are not always on their body when they come in to emergancy...which delays the medical processes.. medical bracelets and necklaces can come off, and ppl can be incoherant, speak another dialogue or just be plain unco-operable...

i think micro-chipping pets is the best idea... after all, if someone wants to pinch your cat or dog, all they need to do is remove the collar and bam, no identification... this way, if the pet goes missing, or is turned into the vet or pound, and they are chipped they can be scanned and the anxious owner rung and told the whereabouts of their beloved pet.. because all that is on the chip is the owners details and the pets details... nothing sordid... its just paranoia that runs a lot of ppl these days

if someone wants to pinch your cat or dog, all they need to do is remove the collar and bam, no identification

That's why I have my dog chipped. I'm sure the government don't have any use for an aging dog with seemenly little intelligence and small vocabulary.

If people do their own research about

I thought the idea was to be supprised. Wouldn't you be supprised if you just found out there's an NWO and they plan to implant everyone in an attempt to monitor them 24/7?

How do you account for the bar codes that don't have the 666 in binary? Are the number supposed to have some kind of power because I would of thought it would be more common than this. I just looked on bolt and quite a lot of them didn't have the 666 binary code. I think it was only about half at the most.

DigitalPrincess, how are these chips fulfilling any prophecy about any of the things that you have mentioned that have not already been done?

Coins used to be counterfeited so regularly that we had to start using bills. Even now we have to change them regularly. It is mere economic evolution that eventually physical money would be done away with, in much the way that no major company ever deals in cash anymore.

Children missing with their relatives is not a modern trend. Being taken by relatives is the single most common form of kidnapping.

Why track people with chips? For that atter, why track them at all? Sure, you can buy GPS watches for your kid, but why would the government, or aliens, or whatnot, be interested in knowing everybodies exact location?

I just can't see how everything that you have mentioned didn't already come to pass at least a hundred years ago.

If you have a clue  where all these things will lead to

you will understand why.  Of course, the book of revelation

that would be very obvious. ...

If you can see the future, you will have more than a clue.

If you follow only a single book as a guide line, then you follow someone else.

If you dare open your eyes to see the mirror and accept what you really are, no one will be able to put any numbers on you.

There are always those that will try to deceive others.

Nothing manmade will ever be totally good or bad, it will always be just made by humans.

missing together. They already profiled who is their human cattle.

OMG

us for their bioplasmic needs. Does people realized how easy it

Plz, dont preach conspiracy theory here, cuz you dont know it for a fact. Theres not really much evidence of it neither.

the Serpent. Since he was denied of human body...he will take a

reptile body to counterfiet God's creations....humans. In the

genetic Hybrids.

I really couldnt care less what it says, cuz I dont believe it.

I know that every word i type here is monitored.

Many people has no idea whats going on.

Oh, but I suppose you do?

Where do you think they got

that cloning technology?

Human scientists.

If people do their own research about

I can find a site saying you're wrong. When people research, they've got to know where the evidence lies, and how to judge whether a site is credible or not.

This type of technology is just frightening to me...it begs to be exploited. Perhaps I am just too old.

I agree Mel, since when have we ever been able to trust the government to do the "right thing" with new technology. crying.gif

Check this links, if really the Government is in league with the Aliens.

www.ufoarea.com/events_nasa.html

www.ufoarea.com/index.html

http://www.ufoarea.com/main_underground.html

I believed these things are true, if you know also the news about

India, where hundreds of flying saucers appears these past few

weeks.

Is there any reason why our government will tell the truth

about their underground bases and working with the

Aliens ?

And why they guard the Polar opening?

Why there's no plane route going to the North Pole ?

[EDIT:fixed links]

Edited by Tommy

I believed these things are true, if you know also the news about

India, where hundreds of flying saucers appears these past few

weeks.

Yes, well, others dont believe its true.

Is there any reason why our government will tell the truth

about their underground bases and working with the

Aliens ?

If they dont have them, why would they say they do?

And why they guard the Polar opening?

Do they? I havent noticed.

Why there's no plane route going to the North Pole ?

There is, to a certain limit. Theres no cities or any urbanised area too far north. Hell, my city doesnt have an airport! I guess theres something odd going on in my city!

If you have a clue  where all these things will lead to

you will understand why.  Of course, the book of revelation

that would be very obvious.

Later on...you will found out that you cannot

buy or sell without an implant.  Currency will be outdated because

of rampant counterfiet money.  If you remember the TV Series

Taken....these are similar incidents that could happen to us.

missing together.  They already profiled who is their human cattle.

us for their bioplasmic needs.  Does people realized how easy it

The technology become so sophisticated as the years go by:

no wonder if you have a Chip Implant, they could monitor

your thoughts, your conversations and location.

This is not paranoia, this is the future reality.  And its going

to happen.  The choice is yours....

the Serpent.  Since he was denied of human body...he will take a

reptile body to counterfiet God's creations....humans.  In the

genetic Hybrids.  I know that every word i type here is monitored.

Many people has no idea whats going on.  Where do you think they got

that cloning technology?      If people do their own research about

Copy and  paste the links:

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/News/privacyTest.php

http://www.geocities.com/cut2thechase_ca/ion-motb.htm

http://home.cogeco.ca/~nonwo/GCMC.html

http://www.chemtrailpatrol.com/cpr_mind_control_menu.htm

As for me and my family, we are not afraid, we have peace

in our home, the only refuge when everything is in chaos.

They are happening and its better to know these things

than to be trapped by it.

306302[/snapback]

Okay Captain Paranoid, sorry I asked.

I highly doubt that space aliens, the "new world order", and the anti-christ are all in lleague to implant chips in all of us that will read out minds.

If you ask me the chip is so very wrong I don't need a chip implanted in me for the gov or anyone else knowing exactly where I am they can find me anyways without it anyways I very sure of. As far as for medical reson thats what docotrs and emt 's are for. What of the 911 there are phones cell phones and for medical wear a medical braclet or necklace medallion style thing/dog tag type why a darn implanted chip. Well since I go along with what the bible say I will never take the mark of hthe beast. Read revelations scary no need for the chip whats so ever.

Covenience thats exactly what the gov. wants us all to believe so we can do away with cash to keep an eye/track on us etc. etc. etc. disgusted.gifwhistling2.gifthumbdown.gifmellow.gif