Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

666-Microchip Implant

digitalprincess

Crystal, cant you see the benifits that micro chip implantations would bring? They could end up recording whats going on *in* ur body and then if something goes wrong, they could end up calling 911 for you. Like it or not, it will eventually be forced upon you wink2.gif

So again, I ask the question:

Why the devil (so to speak) would the government be interested in tracking you? As individuals, we are, quite simply, not very worthy of notice.

aquatus1: thats a good question. Especially considering how many people there are in the US alone.

They could end up recording whats going on *in* ur body and then if something goes wrong, they could end up calling 911 for you.

They could also be even altristic and thoughtful and even alert the athorities if certain illegal subtanses our found in your body, so you never have to worry about calling the police yourself. A chip for the extemely demotivated stoner. laugh.gif

They could end up recording whats going on *in* ur body and then if something goes wrong, they could end up calling 911 for you.

They could also be even altristic and thoughtful and even alert the athorities if certain illegal subtanses our found in your body, so you never have to worry about calling the police yourself. A chip for the extemely demotivated stoner. laugh.gif

312553[/snapback]

That would violate the forth ammendment on illegal search and seizure, unless it was clearly stated up front as the chip was implanted that the chip would do that.

This is both true and precedented. In Japan, there is a watch that monitors alcohol levels in previously convicted people. If they attempt to drive while inebriated, the watch sends a signal to a monitoring station, who has the ability to seize control of your vehicle and park on the side of the road (screw the chip; taking remote control of a car is cool tech!).

The point is that the issue of illegal search on a citizen has been broached before, and found to be surmountable without the need to invoke NWO powers. It would be a crime (assuming the American courts followed the Japanese guidelines) for the feds to make the chip scan you for anything against your knowledge without previously giving you due notice that this is what it was going to do.

Stellar, I don't need to know what is going on with my bidy if somethings wrong I go to the doctors and the doctors take an x-ray. Or I die eventaully its gonna happen, on Gods time, not mine. Its not gonna be forced on me I won't let it happen. As Iron Maiden sang these words in their song { "Run To The Hills,Run For Your Life.... " }

I just don't get sorry...... mellow.gifwhistling2.gif

I heard about implanting the chips in animals a few years before they ever began doing it. I have also heard about implants in people, it was on a technology progam on TV a few years ago. I know it's gonna happen. sad.gif Thing is, I am one who does not trust the Governemt in any way, so there's no way I want one of those things implanted in me!!

Yes, I heard that it will contain personal info about you, which could be used for good, but I also heard that it will "ALSO" contain info about your bank account, where you live, and you will no longer need a credit card or a check, because all that will be in the chip to be scanned, and automatically deducted from your account.

It's a scary thing if you ask me. That means at all times the government will know everything about you.... Where you live, how much money you have, what you spend your money on, how much you paid for an item, and all your personal history, from medical, to who your parents are.... It means your life is no longer private and yours!!No more privacy! No thanks I believe I'll pass... disgust.gif

Stellar, I don't need to know what is going on with my bidy if somethings wrong I go to the doctors and the doctors take an x-ray. Or I die eventaully its gonna happen, on Gods time, not mine. Its not gonna be forced on me I won't let it happen. As Iron Maiden sang these words in their song { "Run To The Hills,Run For Your Life.... " }

I just don't get sorry...... mellow.gif  whistling2.gif

313212[/snapback]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but do you feel a heartattack comming with due time and reason to go to the doctor? What about if you have athsma and the puffers stopped working for some reason?

It's a scary thing if you ask me. That means at all times the government will know everything about you.... Where you live, how much money you have, what you spend your money on, how much you paid for an item, and all your personal history, from medical, to who your parents are....

Umm.... they can already know that....

Edited by Stellar

That would violate the forth ammendment on illegal search and seizure, unless it was clearly stated up front as the chip was implanted that the chip would do that.

Well I don't think that would stop them. I heard something yesturday about the 4 ammendment I think. It was something about them being able to perform test on you only if you were warned. Does it matter if you don't concent to it though?

If they attempt to drive while inebriated, the watch sends a signal to a monitoring station, who has the ability to seize control of your vehicle and park on the side of the road (screw the chip; taking remote control of a car is cool tech!).

How does it control the car? Can't they just use a different car? It would be much better and entertaining if they were able to control the person to make them park the car. laugh.gif

Umm.... they can already know that....

But it would be more disturing. Kindo of like a system of a down video. ph34r.gif

[EDIT:fixed quotes]

Edited by Tommy

Stellar 911....911.... calling the emt's and pray on it. serious everyone who is for the chip will give a kinda good reason/reasons as to why we would need a chip or why the chip would be so cool to have but I do not and will never see the purpose to it. There are ways around living without the chip we have for centuries and why all of a sudden is it so needed or cool to want to have. This is all mind boggling to me. I see no point to being chipped . First its the dog snoppy might get lost or fluffy might get lost then the old people granddad might wander off and get lost or if grandma has a seizure it could be a good thing. the little kids might get kidknapp and we need to find them. Not to be sarcastic or make light of the above listed senerinos but really think about this. If a million/billions child or wife is chipped in case of kidnapping and the kidnappers wants alot of money for ransom or a polotical reason for kidnapping they might want to find the chip and cut the arm/hand wherever the chip is implanted who knows . I think its an awful idea and say no all the way!!! mellow.gifwhistling2.gif

Yes, I heard that it will contain personal info about you, which could be used for good, but I also heard that it will "ALSO" contain info about your bank account, where you live, and you will no longer need a credit card or a check, because all that will be in the chip to be scanned, and automatically deducted from your account.

Incorrect. All that the chip contains is a sequence of numbers that identifies you. That is it. It will be the modern day equivalent of your social security number. Because of the increased safety, it will replace your credit card number, and other numbers that are currently available to anyone looking over your shoulder on the check-out line or ATM line.

It's a scary thing if you ask me. That means at all times the government will know everything about you.... Where you live, how much money you have, what you spend your money on, how much you paid for an item, and all your personal history, from medical, to who your parents are.... It means your life is no longer private and yours!!No more privacy! No thanks I believe I'll pass...

Your life isn't private, no matter how much you would like to believe that it is. The government doesn't need a chip to tell what you bought or how much you paid. They do that with credit card records. They don't need a chip for your medical history, your credit history, any of that; thats what your social security number is for. The reason you never have to worry about this is because you haven't done anything worthy of the governments notice.

You seem to think that this chip is going to give the government powers it doesn't have now. It won't. The only thing it will do is keep other people from using the resources of the government against you, i.e. identity theft.

this is just another step to the overall control of mankind by the government.

313636[/snapback]

You are right about that, too many excuses to pry on us....our private

life, there's no escape once its being implemented on us forcefully and

it would rob us our freedom of FREE AGENCY.

They will pacify or lure us on so many good reasons to have it, the

wise will know the difference, remember, this is not only United States,

its going to be global. Third world countries may probably dont need

to worry a lot about this because most of their transactions are done

in cash, they dont have much electronic gadgets like we do.

Here's some contents from this link:

(P.S. If you have time pls. read this link)

http://www.texemarrs.com/091996/lucid.html

Massive, Global Computer System Established

Sophisticated, international, computerized, telecommunications and intelligence gathering centers have already been established in preparation for the issuance of the new, human control cards. The world's most advanced super computers are being utilized. All spy information acquired on humans, plus the data from their Universal Biometrics Card, is fed into the gigantic network, which is called the Universal Computerized Identification Clearinghouse Resource Center. This center is the very heart of the evil L.U.C.I.D., or Beast 666 Universal Human Control System. L.U.C.I.D., reports one reliable source, is an interactive and instantaneous tracking system of all living beings on Earth. It is designed so that no one can escape its clutches. No one!

I know that being chipped is very advantageous for a convenient

way of living and it has many benefits, but the potential of

its misused is life itself, when it falls on the wrong hands. Here's

one of the dangers aside from human misusing it. What if ?

there's a massive solar flares going on ? How will it affects every

human being who has a chipped planted on their system?

Also, as a precaution for those who dont want to be chipped in the

future. Save some cash, food storage, fuel, water or grow a garden

if you have land available. I know this sounds paranoia for those

who cant comprehend what the future will bring, but its better to be

prepared than sorry. Some of you might probably read some past

news article that there are asteroids nearly hit the earth without

our knowing it. Alas! we only knew it when it pass by us.

One thing for sure, Global Chipping is coming our way, wether we

like it or not, sooner or later it will be enforced upon us. The

Prophecies are going to come true, unless our government will

have a change of heart. Many people doubt or even dont believe

that their is a God who created heaven and earth, that their is

judgement for the wicked. For those who heed the warnings and

the signs of the times are wise, and for those who don't...you

will be surprised.

All comments are always welcome: how can we know both sides

which is the right way or the wrong way if we dont analyze both

views. grin2.gif

And again, I ask: Why would the government need a chip to control us? What are we doing that the government doesn't want us to do? What would they make us do, if they did control us, that we aren't doing now?

Edited by aquatus1

Whew! I was beginning to think I was the only Anti-Chip participant in this discussion. Since the procedure is voluntary..I will decline, and by the time it is mandatory...I'm sure I'll be long gone.

I was gonna make a long reply to what digital wrote... but this kinda ticked me off:

Many people doubt or even dont believe

judgement for the wicked.

Yes, Its judgement for the wicked. Anyone who doesnt believe what you believe is wicked, and controlled by the devil. rolleyes.gif

It could be worse . You could be controlled by MOD ..

Did anybody read Daughter of the nine moons link ?

Now Kismit, why would you want to go and ruin a perfectly good end-of-times prophecy/NWO conspiracy with something as unreliable as facts?

This is like that Demon Bat from the Hole to Hell story. A guy made the whole thing up to see how long it would take for somebody to call and ask him if it was true, and he waited for over a year, while the story circulated and circulated without the slightest attempt at verification.

Why the devil (so to speak) would the government be interested in tracking you?  As individuals, we are, quite simply, not very worthy of notice.

312361[/snapback]

I can't begin to tell you what's wrong with this sentiment.

314693[/snapback]

Edit; fixed quote tag.

I can't begin to tell you what's wrong with that sentiment either.

Edited by Magikman

(aquatus1 @ Oct 17 2004, 02:50 PM)

Why the devil (so to speak) would the government be interested in tracking you?  As individuals, we are, quite simply, not very worthy of notice.

Please try.

Edited by aquatus1

I was gonna make a long reply to what digital wrote... but this kinda ticked me off:

Many people doubt or even dont believe

judgement for the wicked.

Yes, Its judgement for the wicked. Anyone who doesnt believe what you believe is wicked, and controlled by the devil. rolleyes.gif

314047[/snapback]

Stellar,

I did not say that those who dont believe what i believe is wicked.

And certainly those who dont believe in God is wicked. There are

many religions and non believer in this world and they do good deeds

and they are not wicked. But their are those who profess to be

religious, but they do all horrible kinds of things.

312361[/snapback]

314693[/snapback]

My response is that, if you noticed...missing persons are not

even popular, they are childrens, teens and adults. Perhaps

if we think outside the of the box. Or what we call it...not from the

ordinary things we always seen on tv , newspaper or whatever

media can only expose to the public I suppose you can consider

the possibility, if these people on the net are telling the truth

or just playing tricks. Sometimes, truth is scarier than fiction.

If you cant tell it to government official, why bother, when you

can express it or exposed it to the world wide web?

Below is some content from this site:

Pls. read the entire site: alien.gifalien.gif

www.anomalous-images.com/text/cog.html

Principal government organizations involved in mapping human genetics, the so-called genome projects, are within the Department of Energy (which has a heavy presence on the Nevada Test Site); the National Institute of Health; the National Science Foundation; the Howard Huges Medical Institute; and, of course, the Dulce Underground Labs which are run by the DOE. Thomas had revealed that the chief of the genetic experiments for Los Alamos and Dulce is Larry Deaven.

According to Thomas, the alien androgynal breeder is capable of parthenogenesis. At Dulce, the common form or reproduction is by polyembryony. Each embryo can, and does divide into 6 to 9 individual "cunne" (pronounced cooney, i.e. siblings). The needed nutriment for the developing cunne is supplied by the "formula," which usually consist of plasma, deoxyhemoglobin, albumin, lysozyme, cation, amniotic fluid and more. The term "genome" is used to describe the totality of the chromosomes unique to a particular organism (or any cell within an organism), as distinct from the genotype, which is the information contained within those chromosomes. The human genes are mapped to specific chromosomal locations. This is an ambitious project that will take years and a lot of computer power to accomplish.

Is the alien and human BIO-TECH being used to nurture and serve us, or is it being used to control and dominate us? Why have UFO abductees been used in genetic experiments? It was when Thomas encountered humans in cages on Level 7 of the Dulce facility that things finally reached a climax for him. Row after row of thousands of humans, human-mixture remains, and embryos of humanoids were kept in cold storage. He says, "I frequently encountered humans in cages, usually dazed or drugged, but sometimes they cried and begged for help. We were told they were hopelessly insane, and involved in high-risk drug tests to cure insanity. We were told to never speak to them at all. At the beginning we believed that story. Finally in 1978 a small group of workers discovered the truth. That began the Dulce wars."

Thomas also says the aliens don't want the land, the gold, the minerals, or water that we posses, nor even the human or animal life. What they do want is magnetic power that surges on and through the Earth. The aliens harvest this magic power in a way unknown to us. Thomas says the aliens recognize this power as more valuable than any other commodity on our globe.

It may be unpalatable to digest or believe Thomas' story. In fact, it seems like part of a living nightmare. There is evidence that something strange does go on at Dulce. Does Thomas have the answer? There may be a terrible truth hidden behind the continuing phenomena of UFO sightings, abductions, and animal mutilations. Our government intelligence agencies have had an ongoing watchful eye on all UFO activities for many decades now. This extraordinary phenomenon must have an extraordinary explanation. We may be only one outpost in a vast interstellar empire.

Recently, researcher John Anderson went to Dulce, N.M., to see if there was any truth to the reported UFO activity. He says as he arrived in town he saw a caravan of cars and a McDonell-Douglas mini-lab in a van going up a rural road near the town. He followed them to a fenced-in compound where he waited to see further developments. Suddenly, six UFOs descended rapidly over the compound, hovered long enough for him to snap a picture, then shot up and out of sight. When later stopping at a store, he told the owner about the UFO photo he had taken, the store owner listened and revealed how he had been a victim rancher of cattle mutes. Their conversation was interrupted by a phone call. The store owner told John to leave at once, then after John went to his car, he saw a mysterious van drive up to the store and a man got out and went inside. John, deciding to leave Dulce, was followed by two men in a car as he left town.

Even more recently a research team has gone up to Archuleta Mesa to take soundings under the ground. Preliminary and tentative computer analysis of these soundings seem to indicate deep cavities under the mesa.

How long will the secret of Dulce, known to insiders as Section D, remain locked up inside the mute New Mexico mountains? Forever?

If you have a clue  where all these things will lead to

you will understand why.  Of course, the book of revelation

is a guideline for us...they fulfill that prophecy to TAG everyone

without us even knowing it fully, a very subtle way

it could be used for good and for evil purposes.

They will not put 666 on your forehead or on your right hand

that would be very obvious.

Later on...you will found out that you cannot

buy or sell without an implant.  Currency will be outdated because

of rampant counterfiet money.  If you remember the TV Series

Taken....these are similar incidents that could happen to us.

Its all about Alien Agenda, if you notice, in your mailbox, there are

always missing childrens, then...the trend now is with their relatives,

missing together.  They already profiled who is their human cattle.

Aliens fool our Government Leaders with their gifts of technology,

they use us...humans to build them underground empire, consume

us for their bioplasmic needs.  Does people realized how easy it

is to know who is healthy and who is not?

The technology become so sophisticated as the years go by:

no wonder if you have a Chip Implant, they could monitor

your thoughts, your conversations and location.

This is not paranoia, this is the future reality.  And its going

to happen.  The choice is yours....

If you read the Book of Revelation....remember Satan is the Dragon,

the Serpent.  Since he was denied of human body...he will take a

reptile body to counterfiet God's creations....humans.   In the

secret underground bases, they do many combinations of

genetic Hybrids.  I know that every word i type here is monitored.

Many people has no idea whats going on.  Where do you think they got

that cloning technology?      If people do their own research about

these things, they will not be surprised.  

Copy and  paste the links:

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/News/privacyTest.php

http://www.geocities.com/cut2thechase_ca/ion-motb.htm

http://home.cogeco.ca/~nonwo/GCMC.html

http://www.chemtrailpatrol.com/cpr_mind_control_menu.htm

As for me and my family, we are not afraid, we have peace

in our home, the only refuge when everything is in chaos.

They are happening and its better to know these things

than to be trapped by it.

306302[/snapback]

Okay Captain Paranoid, sorry I asked.

I highly doubt that space aliens, the "new world order", and the anti-christ are all in lleague to implant chips in all of us that will read out minds.

309971[/snapback]

My reply Independent 1:

News for 'ADSX' - (Digital Angel Exiting Applied Digital? Did Company Fail To Publicize VeriChip Risks?)

Oct 21, 2004 (financialwire.net via COMTEX) -- (FinancialWire) Digital Angel

(AMEX: DOC), which manufactures the VeriChip "Big Brother" biochip

licensed by Applied Digital (NASDAQ: ADSX) for human applications, appears to be

bailing out of Applied Digital.

According to a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, "on

October 14, 2004, Digital Angel Corporation sold 1,069,650 shares of Applied

Digital common stock held by Digital Angel Corporation. The shares of Applied

Digital common stock were previously registered with the Securities and Exchange

Commission and were sold at prevailing market prices through a registered broker

dealer for net cash proceeds of $4.0 million. Digital Angel Corporation acquired

the stock from Applied Digital in March 2004."

WorldNetDaily.com, meanwhile hints at a possible reason.

"Though Applied Digital, the company that markets the human-implantable

VeriChip device, has trumpeted recent Food and Drug Administration approval of

the technology, it failed to include in its announcement warnings by the agency

about the downsides of having a transponder lodged under the skin.

"According to a letter issued by the FDA Oct. 12, the ID chip, which is

touted as an immediate way to obtain medical history about the wearer, has

several possible negative effects.

"The potential risks to health associated with the device are: adverse tissue

reaction, migration of implanted transponder, . failure of implanted

transponder, . electromagnetic interference, electrical hazards, magnetic

resonance imaging (MRI) incompatibility and needle stick," said the letter,

which was obtained by Consumers Against Supermarket Privacy Invasion and

Numbering, or CASPIAN.

WorldNetDaily quoted Katherine Albrecht, founder and director of CASPIAN,

chastised Applied Digital and manufacturer Digital Angel for failing to mention

the negative aspects of its technology:

"By omitting this information from their press material, the companies marketing

the VeriChip have painted an inaccurately rosy picture of their product that

could mislead consumers into believing the devices are completely safe."

She was quoted as singling out the MRI-incompatibility issue as one of

particular concern.

"Patients contemplating a VeriChip implant need to know that the FDA has raised

incompatibity as a potential risk," she said. "If it's a choice between a

potentially life-saving diagnostic procedure or a VeriChip implant, I believe

most patients would choose the MRI." She said a document from the U.S. Food and

Drug Administration warns that when under MRI, "Electrical currents may be

induced in conductive metal implants" that can cause "potentially severe patient

burns."

In addition to outlining the health risks of the VeriChip, WorldNetDaily says

the FDA letter also cites the risk of "compromised information security" among

its concerns.

"The implant, about the size of a grain of rice, uses radio waves to

transmit medical and financial account information to reader devices. There is a

risk that these transmission could be intercepted and duplicated by others or

that ' as privacy advocates have warned ' the devices could be used to track an

individual's movements and location."

"Once you're chipped, you can be identified by doorway portal readers without

your knowledge," it quoted Albrecht. "That tracking potential, coupled with

VeriChip's potential health risks make the VeriChip a very poor choice for

medical patients seeking safety and security."

The VeriChip is in fact used in Europe for non-medical purposes.

A syringe-injected microchip implant provides users with VIP treatment at the

Baja Beach Club in Barcelona. A "reader" recognizes the individual,

credit balance and opens doors automatically into exclusive areas of the club,

according to Conrad K. Chase, the club's director.

VeriPay implanted patrons can buy drinks and food with a "wave of their

hand."

"The objective of this technology is to bring an ID system to a global level

that will destroy the need to carry ID documents and credit cards," Chase said.

Only 900 individuals have so far asked to be implanted, howeer.

Chase was also quoted as claiming that the VeriChip company had told him that

the Italian government was preparing to implant government workers.

Religious fundamentals believe that the VeriChip may be "The Mark of the

Beast" referenced in the "Book of Revelations," that says only those

with the "mark" in their hands or forehead may buy or sell.

For up-to-the-minute news, features and links click on

http://www.financialwire.net