Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The sun is a stargate

muffin2013

I am relitively new to conspiracy theories, so please excuse me if I don't use big words or I explain things like I am learning a new language.

My partner is a real tinfoil head and loves his conspiracy theories. He recently found one the other day that claims that our sun is actually a startgate used for motherships who want to enter our galaxy (such as the Annunaki?) instead of obviously traveling faster than the speed of light through to different galaxies which is impossible. So I guess it makes a bit more sense.

What he found was that ancient Mayan scriptures illustrated a sun with a black triangle in the middle, with a departing spaceship- like it had just come out of this trangle in the middle of the sun.

Surrounding the sun was a few other spaceships.

My partner also looked up thermal readings of the sun (to do with this conspiracy) from a handful of difference sources and the clips showed this black triangle shape, and a massive object the looked like it was departing from the sun, almost like a sperm meeting an egg, but in reverse (best comparrison I can think of).

- Here is a linked clip of one of his resources

This object was 5X the size of Jupiter and was said to either be a planet (Niribu?), or a mothership.

The conspiracy that he got out of this research is that extraterristrials have been using this stargate from the beginning of our time to visit earth, such as the Aunnaki of course and the reptillians, and the greys if you will. There is one social group that have ownership of all of the Earths telescopes, which if I remember correctly are called the Vaticans (if you're a tinfoil head also, then you would call them the reptillians)... So his question is, what to the Vaticans (or reptillians) want with the sun?

And my questions are what do you think of this?

It's not that I believe or disbelieve, but I am really taking an agnostic like approach on all of this.

Edited by muffin2013
  • Like 2

Astronomers can't find this Nibiru, but your friend has?

I think your friend has been watching too much science fiction movies and listening to Sitchin. But hey if your friend thinks it is a stargate, he should get on the first trip to the sun.

• Like 9

one group owns all the worlds telescopes?

except mine, obviously.

• Like 6

I mean all the telescopes that are used to study the sun. Oviously, I have a telescope too lol, but they are in ownership of them all.

The skeptical thing about it is that "Astronomers have not found Niribu", or have they? Anyway, as I mentioned it may not be niribu, but it is just a conspiracy theory.

Here we go, I found one of his sources

• Like 1

it's a bit hard to miss a rogue planet the size of bloody Jupiter.

in that any pillock with eyes could see it the moment it got closer to Earth then the Asteroid Belt.

• Like 4

Oddly enough telescopes are not the only instruments to observe the sun; many satellites/probes by various space agencies are used to study the sun with feeds available via the web - nonsense interpretations of SOHO feed is in your first u-bend posting.

• Like 1

The skeptical thing about it is that "Astronomers have not found Niribu", or have they? Anyway, as I mentioned it may not be niribu, but it is just a conspiracy theory.

I'm pretty sure that is the moon.

Edit: The commenters seem to clueless of visual perception, closer objects appear larger thats how the moon eclipses the sun.

Edited by Rlyeh

Your friend sounds like a real wack-job.

Here is a thread where some SOHO UFOs (camera artifacts) are debunked. http://www.unexplain...pic=242699&st=0

Here is another good one. http://www.unexplain...pic=246083&st=0

Stargate, good lord,... the sun is a ball of plasma, hydrogen and helium.

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 5

When exactly did this stargate thing become 'real'? I only recall hearing it after the movie of the same name. Just curious.

• Like 2

Never start any conversation about conspiracies with links from youtube. No serious researcher would buy anything that comes from that website. If you want to find anything, it is better to google the topics and find credible researchers in their respective fields and see what they have to say about it. And not the conspiracy theorists either, because they are widely dismissed as nuts by mainstream science and serious on-lookers into research. I'd say anything is possible in reguards to the universe and things we cannot explain, although possibility and fact are two different things. All of this from an admitted conspiracy buff :D Good theory though.....

• Like 2

I like your avatar Muffin :tu:

I am relitively new to conspiracy theories, so please excuse me if I don't use big words or I explain things like I am learning a new language.

My partner is a real tinfoil head and loves his conspiracy theories. He recently found one the other day that claims that our sun is actually a startgate used for motherships who want to enter our galaxy (such as the Annunaki?) instead of obviously traveling faster than the speed of light through to different galaxies which is impossible. So I guess it makes a bit more sense.

What he found was that ancient Mayan scriptures illustrated a sun with a black triangle in the middle, with a departing spaceship- like it had just come out of this trangle in the middle of the sun.

Surrounding the sun was a few other spaceships.

My partner also looked up thermal readings of the sun (to do with this conspiracy) from a handful of difference sources and the clips showed this black triangle shape, and a massive object the looked like it was departing from the sun, almost like a sperm meeting an egg, but in reverse (best comparrison I can think of).

- Here is a linked clip of one of his resources

This object was 5X the size of Jupiter and was said to either be a planet (Niribu?), or a mothership.

The conspiracy that he got out of this research is that extraterristrials have been using this stargate from the beginning of our time to visit earth, such as the Aunnaki of course and the reptillians, and the greys if you will. There is one social group that have ownership of all of the Earths telescopes, which if I remember correctly are called the Vaticans (if you're a tinfoil head also, then you would call them the reptillians)... So his question is, what to the Vaticans (or reptillians) want with the sun?

And my questions are what do you think of this?

It's not that I believe or disbelieve, but I am really taking an agnostic like approach on all of this.

The Annunaki and a planet named Nibiru are come from the mind of Sitchin based on his bad translations of Sumerian text.

Stargate is a modern fiction that some try to make others believe is real.

The sun can not be a stargate for obvious reasons

An object 5 times the size of Jupiter would wreak havoc with the inner planets because of it's gravity

Objects moving near and away from the sun are solar flares.

• Like 3

I got 2 minutes into that video and I heard so many stupid things crammed into such a short time I just gave up. Edited by Archimedes
  • Like 2

I mean all the telescopes that are used to study the sun. Oviously, I have a telescope too lol, but they are in ownership of them all.

You do know that there are countless amateur astronomers have telescopes and equipment designed for solar astronomy, right?
  • Like 1

I got 2 minutes into that video and I heard so many stupid things crammed into such a short time I just gave up.

2 minutes!!??..... I threw up after one.

• Like 4

Your friend sounds like a real wack-job.

No need for that. Just because someone thinks differently, doesn't mean they are a "wack-job".

One day you might get a shock and realise you are the "wack-job" and someone else was actually right. That perosn will be honored for standing out and being different. Like many people in the past.

• Like 7

Nibiru believers remind me of the people who will not vaccinate their kids. Now people are dying of completely preventable disease because they believed that the vaccines would cause autism. Even though it has been shown over and over that is not the case. JMO.

• Like 2

it's a bit hard to miss a rogue planet the size of bloody Jupiter.

in that any pillock with eyes could see it the moment it got closer to Earth then the Asteroid Belt.

I know, that's what I thought too and told my partner this. He reckoned that it was "behind the sun" at the time

Nibiru believers remind me of the people who will not vaccinate their kids. Now people are dying of completely preventable disease because they believed that the vaccines would cause autism. Even though it has been shown over and over that is not the case. JMO.

Hahah, believe it or not, I am one of those people (except for the first vaccination at 6 months)

No need for that. Just because someone thinks differently, doesn't mean they are a "wack-job".

One day you might get a shock and realise you are the "wack-job" and someone else was actually right. That perosn will be honored for standing out and being different. Like many people in the past.

I have been wrong many times,... but when faced with solid evidence to the contrary of my world view Im not a stranger to change. I learn something new and move on.

Many of these wack-jobs wouldnt even consider it. They are right and everyone else is wrong, and thats that.

• Like 3

I know, that's what I thought too and told my partner this. He reckoned that it was "behind the sun" at the time

Hahah, believe it or not, I am one of those people (except for the first vaccination at 6 months)

It is a bit ironic that I used that example. I forgot that when I was in the 8th grade I manage to get the measles AND pneumonia at the same time. Somehow I must have missed that vaccination. Caused quite a stir in the smallish town I live in. The point still stands though :tu: :tu:

It is a bit ironic that I used that example. I forgot that when I was in the 8th grade I manage to get the measles AND pneumonia at the same time. Somehow I must have missed that vaccination. Caused quite a stir in the smallish town I live in. The point still stands though :tu: :tu:

Geeeez arent those illnesses fatal

one group owns all the worlds telescopes?

except mine, obviously.

except for mine too, and my sons. :tu:

• Like 1

I got 2 minutes into that video and I heard so many stupid things crammed into such a short time I just gave up.

Yep, youtube can be a poor place to start or base any research upon. There some serious vids there - but most ufo lovers and the like just search out the gobbledygook!

heres a serious vid:

The Truth About Nibiru

• Like 3

:blink:

SCIENCE DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT!

• Like 2