Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The sun is a stargate

muffin2013

I know, that's what I thought too and told my partner this. He reckoned that it was "behind the sun" at the time

We have many satellites in space, even you use them if you turn on a GPS. No, it was not opposite earth, perhaps you could mention to your other half that we Aussies and Kiwis are supposed to be considered "rational" and he is ruining it for the whole bloody southern globe. Could he please go read up a bit on this and in respectable publications please, not whacko weekly. It is a very old idea, way before Stitich and his crapola, the idea of another earth that is exactly opposite us at all time goes all the way back to the greek philosopher Philolaus (c. 470 - c. 385 BCE). We have been here, done this, like a couple centuries ago. To be frank, it is a little embarrassing that people are still struggling with this after all this time.

If you refuse to vaccinate your kids, then home school them. The rest of the country does not want you to risk the lives of their kids for them thanks very much. Absolutely inane hippy crap. I have no idea why people give this sort of nonsense the time of day. It ought to be illegal. The only reason on earth that a child should not be vaccinated when attending a school is medical. There are actual lives at risk here, and in that instance, philosophy and religion have no place at all. Speak to your doctor, and give the incense smoking hippies a miss for a bit. You are making the decision for many, not just yourself here, and I do not feel people have that right.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

No need for that. Just because someone thinks differently, doesn't mean they are a "wack-job".

One day you might get a shock and realise you are the "wack-job" and someone else was actually right. That perosn will be honored for standing out and being different. Like many people in the past.

With regards to a counter earth hypothesis?

Those kid gloves painted on Coffey? Fair go mate.

Someone else will be right about a giant planet hiding behind the sun? Give me a break!!!!!!!

• Like 1

except for mine too, and my sons. :tu:

Thank you. We know where you live, please coorporate...

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 3

With regards to a counter earth hypothesis?

Those kid gloves painted on Coffey? Fair go mate.

Someone else will be right about a giant planet hiding behind the sun? Give me a break!!!!!!!

Never said right about that specifically. Small minded people always called the greats crazy etc. Ironically they are all the ones who changed the world.

Edited by Coffey

Never said right about that specifically. Small minded people always called the greats crazy etc. Ironically they are all the ones who changed the world.

Not this time, this time we got genuine crazy. It does not apply in this case.

Stitchen's nonsense is not going to save the world.

Edited by psyche101

but can anyone explain the planet-like object in that video?

Edited by mcrom901
  • Like 1

Well I think most of it's bs, but can anyone explain the planet-like object in that video?

Its a planet. There are several between us and the sun y'know.

• Like 4

solar_system.jpg Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 3

:blink:

SCIENCE DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT!

Calm now WOH., Muffin is just the messenger, I'm fairly sure she knows it doesn't work like that.

Well I think most of it's bs, but can anyone explain the planet-like object in that video?

Well it's the moon of course, here's a different video of the same, but with different lenses hence clearer image.

• 5 months later...

hey all Just wondering if anyone has photos of what's on the sun because I do and I can show you in due time how to do this from your phone.I will say this it is not a hole and nasas photos are bull

hey all Just wondering if anyone has photos of what's on the sun because I do and I can show you in due time how to do this from your phone.I will say this it is not a hole and nasas photos are bull

A giant thermostat?

An IPhone camera is more powerful than the IRIS telescope?

I really doubt that.

You do know that one can buy sun filters for a telescope, and that many people do, and that they use them.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

...and nasas photos are bull

Where does this **** keep coming from? Who keeps propagating this garbage? Hell, I'd advise NASA to take legal action as it's tantamount to libel and slander. <_<

• Like 4

Where does this **** keep coming from? Who keeps propagating this garbage? Hell, I'd advise NASA to take legal action as it's tantamount to libel and slander. <_<

The claim sure is long in the tooth isn't it mate, with NASA being privatised, the claim is going to look rather silly. As far as I can tell, it means the people are hiding things from themselves.

You know how to do what with your phone? Take better pictures than NASA? Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 3

Your friend sounds like a real wack-job.

Here is a thread where some SOHO UFOs (camera artifacts) are debunked. http://www.unexplain...pic=242699&st=0

Here is another good one. http://www.unexplain...pic=246083&st=0

Stargate, good lord,... the sun is a ball of plasma, hydrogen and helium.

Far from proved I'm afraid Haz.

It wasn't that long ago that cosmologists were predicting that the centre of the sun was cool. They placed tanks of water in mine shafts to collect neutrinos and discovered that only a relative few we're being caught.

These theories change as time goes on. It's like saying which is better ; butter or margarine? It changes you see.

The sun as a start gate is far from being science fictionand as the OP speculates the ideas go right back into history.

Even this contradicts your claim and it took me about 30 seconds to find:

http://www.spacecentre.co.uk/space-now/237-curiously-cool-layers-in-stars

Edited by zoser

Yeah, we should believe some guy with taking pictures of the sun with a phone.

Far from proved I'm afraid Haz.

It wasn't that long ago that cosmologists were predicting that the centre of the sun was cool. They placed tanks of water in mine shafts to collect neutrinos and discovered that only a relative few we're being caught.

These theories change as time goes on. It's like saying which is better ; butter or margarine? It changes you see.

The sun as a start gate is far from being science fictionand as the OP speculates the ideas go right back into history.

http://www.spacecent...layers-in-stars

That is not what that link says at all, it describes the lower chromosphere, and the "cool" temperature you are speaking about is 4,000 degrees!!!!!!

Sounds like Haz is on the money, and you are, .................. goodness knows where.

From your link:

You might think that the temperature between the photosphere and the corona would steadily increase, but there is a layer, only 500km above the photosphere, which is as cool as 4000 degrees. This region is called the lower chromosphere and solar scientists are yet to conclusively prove why it has a lower temperature than layers around it.

And "they" still think that about the lower chromosphere. Maybe you should spend more than 30 seconds when you research a subject. Just sayin.............

Probably has something to do with the abundance of hydrogen concentrated in that region.

Got a link for the idea that not long ago cosmologists thought the centre of the sun was cool? And what does that have to do with neutron detectors? Serious question, I don't understand the link.
Ah yes. Science is no more than a series of fads. Of course tomorrow you or some other crank will be telling us it's a rigid religious like monolithic beast that refuses to alter its dogma in the face of new theories.

http://www.spacecent...layers-in-stars

1. How does that contradict Hazzard's claim and what does it have to do with stargates? Does it offer some sort of argument. Is there something in that link that shows the sun isn't made of plasma which is almost all hydrogen and helium?

2. It took you "30 seconds to find" is exactly what's wrong with your methodology. You think that a quick Google search that turns up a first page result that a superficial glance at somehow seems to agrees with you (even though it doesn't) constitutes some sort of research into a subject.

• Like 2

Well, this idea is half right...the Sun is a star...just lose the 'gate' and it's all good.

Honestly, a quick look around the cosmos and one will readily see that our Sun is actually a pretty average star.

• Like 2

They did once think the sun was cool inside: maybe two hundred years ago. They also once thought neutrino's didn't change much: maybe twenty years ago. I don't see where one has anything to do with the other.

As far as science changing, that is misleading. Science grows. Sometimes it corrects errors but far more often it adds to what it already knows.

Unless there is evidence that the sun is a star gate then it is not science fact and remains ion the realm of science fiction.

Ok I`ll just say the If the Earth Is Hot At its core,then Stars are no doubt Super Hot at there core. I have on exact scientific proof that Otto Lindenbrock and his nephew Axel followed Arne Saknussemm`s directions into the Center of the Earth And they Said It was full of wonders beyond Imagination.

And after they got back No one even believed a signal word of there Tale. Sad but true. Even after Axel married Grauben . Must of had to be there to get the jest of it all?

Anywho ! "Jules Vern" Still Rocks to This Day !

Gotta get back to Diggin!

P.S. And theres no Star Gate in the center of the Sun ! If you don't believe me Go Fly into it and See ! :tu: