Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Blair 'deserves a funeral as big as Thatcher'

Commander CMG

I don't think Blair should get a state funeral. He has blood on his hands which have stained a nation.

He has personally contributed to the deaths of thousands of innocent men,women and children.

Also he has contributed to probably many hundreds of injured soldiers.

The man is a disgrace.

So no he shouldn't get a state funeral

he was as much of a c*** as thatcher and won 3 elections so why not or would you little right wing puck bags not like it .well i hated the fact thatcher got one so **** off and live with it.

he was as much of a c*** as thatcher and won 3 elections so why not or would you little right wing puck bags not like it .well i hated the fact thatcher got one so **** off and live with it.

I beg your pardon, over? Does that mean that you think he does deserve one or not? Not altogether clear, I'm afraid. Does his "winning" three elections (and does anyone really think that that was in any way representative of the wishes of the majority of the People?) automatically make him worthy of Pomp & Circumstance? What else was his "Legacy" exactly? Should his numerous wars just be overlooked, then? (Please, don't bring up the Falklands again, unless you really do believe the Conspiracy theory.)

Lol Tony Blair was one of the most right-wing politicians this country has ever seen. Why would a 'left-winger' like yourself want a funeral for him?

He'll get a state funeral after he has served as President of the World... ...It's only a matter of time now...

Edited by ExpandMyMind

Err....whats a 'right wing puck bag' & how does it differ from a 'left wing d***** bag'?

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 1