Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Parnormal Investigators - Why do you move on?

CakeOrDeath

Good post Archimedes! I like the idea that a building could be "offended" and take matters into its own hands :) Where abouts was this?

It's in County Louth, Ireland.

• 3 weeks later...

Guest SKPI

Just like to add our take on "moving on"

As a paranormal team, we do not exploit locations or the spirits within. We encounter many homes where a spirit is being held there for one reason or another and our training enables us to reunite these spirits with their families that have passed.

There are too many TV shows that antagonize and provoke spirits for showmanship and in many cases for money. We firmly believe this is negative and can in some cases cause a lot of trouble. A number of groups do dig deep into finding a lot about the history, but when a spirit is in need of help, they have to be understood and helped correctly.

I respect all views, but wanted to share ours.

Just like to add our take on "moving on"

As a paranormal team, we do not exploit locations or the spirits within. We encounter many homes where a spirit is being held there for one reason or another and our training enables us to reunite these spirits with their families that have passed.

There are too many TV shows that antagonize and provoke spirits for showmanship and in many cases for money. We firmly believe this is negative and can in some cases cause a lot of trouble. A number of groups do dig deep into finding a lot about the history, but when a spirit is in need of help, they have to be understood and helped correctly.

I respect all views, but wanted to share ours.

You do?

From you on another thread, when someone disagreed with your view.

What are you on?. You are talking a load of rubbish. If you are so good, lets see your work

Not very respectful is it?

Now, what else are you fibbing about?

• Like 1

I've thought the same thing. if a place is haunted why only stay there one night? I think they are getting that from those stupid paranormal shows. honestly my group only goes for a night but this is because we all have jobs and can't stay longer. mostly we're just having fun and hoping to get lucky and see something .

Godofcats, I kind of figured that about most "investifators" it's usually more about fun than actual scientific exploration. I apprecaite your candid response and zero issues with people going out from some "spooks" for fun. My issue is when they come here with "theories" and "paranormal detection devices" and want to be taken seriously or get offended when someone asks for something remotely resembling proof.

I'm gonna lie, I've poked around a couple of "hot spots" with some friends, some of which are strong believers, and I was spooked abit myself and it was kind of fun!

But there are those in the "field" at least appear to want to be recognized as "researchers of the paranormal" for those with deep pockets and time on their hands, I'd be curious why they don't have a long term investigation. Heck I might actually watch one of those shows if they stayed at the same spot for 6 months.

• Like 1