Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Smile, smile, smile... One's horse has won:

Commander CMG

Ever wondered what the Queen looks like when she’s had a win on the horses? Well you know now.

With a dazzling smile of utter delight, she couldn’t contain her excitement yesterday as one of her horses, Sign Manual, raced to victory – scooping her prize money of £5,175.

If she’d had a flutter on him too she will have taken home even more, as the horse had odds of 4-1 to win at Newbury.

Keen royal watchers will be heartened by the Queen’s evident good cheer, following her admission to hospital suffering from gastroenteritis little more than a month ago.

arrow3.gifView: Read more

I am rather ambivalent toward the royal family but i do have to say that the only time she seems to crack a smile is at the gee gees.

• Like 2

I am rather ambivalent toward the royal family but i do have to say that the only time she seems to crack a smile is at the gee gees.

it must be her little escape from the mundane life a royal has to live. :tu: shes happy.

• Like 1

Bless her cotton/cashmere socks. My fathers horses could not win a race if they had 6 legs and wings!

• Like 1

Bless her cotton/cashmere socks. My fathers horses could not win a race if they had 6 legs and wings!

Oh please don't get me started!

• Like 1

Oh please don't get me started!

oh go on, get started, its more than my dads horses ever did.

• Like 1