Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chechen President blames AMERICA

Commander CMG

Chechnya's Russian-backed president has hit out at America for killing one of the suspected Boston Marathon bombers and blamed the US for moulding them into terrorists.

Chechen-born Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, died from gunshot wounds and possible blast injuries after a fierce gun battle rocked the Watertown area of Boston hours after a police officer was shot dead at the nearby MIT campus.

His 19-year-old brother, Dzhokha, fled the shoot out and is on the run, reportedly having strapped explosives to his body.

arrow3.gifView: Read more

There seems to be confusion over the report, only the Aunt blammed America for framing. But the Uncle thinks otherwise

That headline is misleading. I was ready to be all mad when I seen it yesterday. His words weren't exactly kind towards US but all he was saying was don't blame Chechnya because the kid wasn't raised there.

Edited by -Mr_Fess-
  • Like 2

Chechen President blames AMERICA for Boston bomb suspects' acts of evil because of 'immoral upbringing?

Actully , I don`nt trust any in the family of these boys. One wonder how many more of these Jihadists fanatics and their families are planted in the US and else where in the free world, no matter their nationality. It a prowd thing for their sons to die for the cause.America did`nt rasie them, their families did.

Edited by docyabut2

They where rised in Russia so how can this moron blame american when these 2 where rised in Russia.

They where rised in Russia so how can this moron blame american when these 2 where rised in Russia.

He did not blame America. The news title is misleading

Their parents are both Chechen, they were born and raised variously in Kyrgyzstan, Dagestan and USA. To say they were raised in Russia is, in the case of Chechnya and Dagestan, technically correct, but it is rather like saying that a Scotsman born and raised in Scotland was in fact English and raised in England. Some do not care about this type of distinction, but to others it matters very much. I defy anybody here to call to their face a Chechen a Russian or vice versa. This is not "rascism", and there are comments littered around this forum that strongly suggest that too many people are quick to make comment about the history of the Caucasus, without any grasp of the realities of that region. Kadyrov is desperate to normalise the situation in Chechnya, huge amounts of Russian federal money has been poured into Chechnya, not without some resentment from other parts of RF. Kadyrov is somewhat between a rock and a hard place, he must keep his population happy and he must show Moscow that he will not allow Chechnya to collapse into chaos. He knows that many Chechens live outside RF in exile as they are either wanted for crimes, or simply no longer wish to live there, as seems the case with the Tsarnaevs and their relatives. The very last thing Kadyrov wants is for any stain of terrorism to be dumped at the door Chechnya. This is why he has made some remarks, not anti-American, but simply defending Chechnya. And also why the Tsarnaevs uncle made such a strong attack on them. There is not a black or white situation here about their upbringing. Personaly, even though they have lived in US for such a long time, I cannot see how America is responsible for their "issues". It is those who had family care of them that should come under scrutiny. I think they have been badly guided and mislead, and it is there that the fault lies. Not with USA and not with Russia, Chechen wars, or Stalin, the Georgian, who hated Chechens because they were not his type of Caucasian. And it was a genuine fear that they would side with the Germans who had over-run Krasnodar all the way to Krapotkin in the foothills of the Caucasus mountains, that Chechens were exiled for a while, but so were other populations within Soviet Union, for which the blame lies with Stalin, not modern Russia. Situation more complicated than what anybody reads on some wiki article :)

Truth is, they can blame whomever they'd like, and that will not in the slightest change that his sons are cowardly, hypocritical killers. The 'American' life they so hated seemed fine for them when it worked to their advantage. Both of these men were old enough to make thier own decisions and they are soley to blame for being such pieces of crap.

• Like 2

Truth is, they can blame whomever they'd like, and that will not in the slightest change that his sons are cowardly, hypocritical killers. The 'American' life they so hated seemed fine for them when it worked to their advantage. Both of these men were old enough to make thier own decisions and they are soley to blame for being such pieces of crap.

Well said vike. They were free citizens and MIT students. Not everybody can do that. I'd like to know what didn't work to their advantage. I can only imagine the word 'infidel' being used.