Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Good Day

ClockworkDolly

Hello and Good Day,

I'm ClockworkDolly, you can call me Dolly for short.

I'm in my mid-twenties, i enjoy tabletop gaming, video gaming, reading crime and fantasy novels and cooking. I enjoy crime drama's, paranormal shows and action/crime/fantasy/sci-fi movies. Psychology is also very interesting to me.

I'm not very good with crowds and i do not enjoy being the center of attention. I like having time to myself but i am also very fond of spending time with close friends. Interacting with people often "drains" me mentally and i have to have time to recuperate afterwards. I'm quite straight-forward with people, i was raised to believe that beating around the bush was a waste of time. I try to have tact though. I do not like hurting people's feelings but i am a firm believer in telling the truth. Especially when people ask for it.

I am a Scorpio. My favourite colours are Blue and Green. I also like White as it is a clean colour.

I am currently unemployed and find it very easy to be bored, i joined this forum to help with that. I am British born, but I recently emigrated to the USA to be with my Husband.

I am here looking for stories and friends.

Now i'm going to tell you a little bit about what has drawn me to being interested in the Paranormal.

I'm sort of on the sideline when it comes to "believing", i've had a few odd experiences but nothing that has given me a firm belief.

My family apparently has a history of attracting the paranormal and psychic oddities. My Great Great Paternal Grandmother was a self-professed Psychic that could contact spirits and ask them to perform tricks for her to "confirm" their existence to people who visited her. She would supposedly ask spirits to levitate/move furniture for her and change the temperature.

My Maternal Great Grandmother is said to have had prophetic dreams and could apparently read tea leaves with some accuracy.

I never met either of these women and didn't not experience any of the

aforementioned "powers" so i cannot tell you whether or not any of these were true. My Mother however has told me that her Grandmother, up until her death had accurately predicted every single sex of her grandchildren and great grandchildren before their birth. And since there are 10 siblings in my Mother's family and more than 23 great grandchildren/cousins at the time, it's hard to believe she might have gotten all of them right. But no matter who i ask, i am told that she did. If it is true, it's quite amazing really.

As for my own experiences, i have had dreams come true, dreams tell me where things i've lost are and deceased family members visit me in my sleep. I have had a weird way of predicting when someone is a "bad egg," and i have been able to tell when something terrible is about to happen. I cannot explain how these things happen. I'm half certain most of them can be explained by science. But they have given me a very avid fascination for all things strange and inexplicable.

So there you go, a bit about me. If you made it this far down the page, good on ya.

Take care and be well.

~Dolly~

As you may have heard from me before there are premonitions which is seeing the future or sensing something before it happens, well idk about the sensing part but I know it's somewhere in the general area.

I have that happen a lot to me. I can sense if someone isn't a good person and I can sense If someone is. Expecially on chat, I can tell before a person says a single word I can tell instantly if they are there to really chat or if they are just there to mess around and screw with everyone

As for the recent psychic family line I believe personally that you could inherit the ability they had, since they are family by blood.

Heh, willkommen to the site and it was nice meeting you and I wish you well in the states

Hi Dolly and welcome, this is a good site for us loners with curiosity. Just the right amount of crazy . :st

• Like 1

Welcome to UM!

Hello there Dolly. Welcome to UM :)