Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

lost my grandmas gold cross

SpiritWriter

So I gave my grandma a gold cross when I was 14 years old... when she died I went to get it back but noticed another cross in her jewelry box that I took instead.. this is one of my only pieces I have from her... I had a little alter type display with it on it, I had some pieces from my other grandma near the door and I moved it to my room, I was also house sitting my moms house for 18 days last month and moved some stuff from the alter to set up a temporary one over there... but I know I didnt move that piece, just some other stuff.. so anyway I was cleaning my house yesterday and noticed it was gone. I never went to a psychic ever before in my life but I noticed this site had a lot of lost items requests... this seems like a perfect time to submit my own. I am sentimental to a certain degree about this piece as you can imagine, I would love to find it.. let me know if you see anything.

Thanks. :)

Edited by SpiritWriter

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpiritWriter

• bLu3 de 3n3rgy

• puridalan

• xYlvax

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what this would have to do it but i'm being taken to 2 years ago and then 5 years ago? very precisely.

I can continue, but wait for your response.

Look back to where you found it.

Also look to where you've been cleaning and moving things around.

I don't know what this would have to do it but i'm being taken to 2 years ago and then 5 years ago? very precisely.

I can continue, but wait for your response.

My aunt died 5 years ago and she lived in and even slept in the room I got the cross from.. she had moved into the house after my grandma died. I aquired it at this time as I had went down to LA for my aunts death but not for my grandma. My grandma died 2005, my aunt 2008 and my other Grandma (which shared trinkets on the same space) died May 2011 - so almost Exactly 2 years ago.

Edited by SpiritWriter

I was being told its "by the coral" whatever that means, and was shown light blue...good luck!

This is going to sound weird but i wanted to check if it is for you or not. I felt like i met an entire family that i don't know in my sleep-time last night and was taken around places i had never been to before while i was sleeping. If i describe some things can you tell me if it relates to you or not.

Firstly a lady with a hair style of dark cropped hair, almost bob shaped and big, to chin or between chin and shoulder length. When wearing this style her hair would have been very dark. She was quite tall i think but also quite well built or on the plump side. She had a slight pixie like shaped face, youthful face no matter her age - her body looked older - maybe some freckles or used to - this lady may have been showing her younger image to me, not sure. This lady told me she had a problem with 'spirits' in her house or her family does. When talking about this I could mentally see her family, i think a husband and a son. I asked her a little about what was going on and she wanted me to go there (project) to take a look. She thought that the spirits may have come from someone else's house that she or family had stayed at. I couldn't quite work out if she was trying to protect the son from this or if the son was one who was aware of them too.

During the dream i was also taken to a place by the water where it was popular with families to go, it was very scenic with eating places and picnic/sunbathing areas on wooden decking just off the beach, but also attached to the beach and def a warm climate but im not sure which coast. During the time there, there seemed to be a party going on for on. Someone had brought an elaborate cake to celebrate something. The father who was moving the cake to a more sheltered spot had a moustash or used to have one. I also noticed when looking out to the beach front that the waves were really big but smooth, they looked perfect for surfing and i started asking if anyone had one of those small surf boards coz i wanted to go out.

The rest is quite hazy, but i just wanted to know if this relates, if not then disregard :tu:

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

This is going to sound weird but i wanted to check if it is for you or not. I felt like i met an entire family that i don't know in my sleep-time last night and was taken around places i had never been to before while i was sleeping. If i describe some things can you tell me if it relates to you or not.

Firstly a lady with a hair style of dark cropped hair, almost bob shaped and big, to chin or between chin and shoulder length. When wearing this style her hair would have been very dark. She was quite tall i think but also quite well built or on the plump side. She had a slight pixie like shaped face, youthful face no matter her age - her body looked older - maybe some freckles or used to - this lady may have been showing her younger image to me, not sure. This lady told me she had a problem with 'spirits' in her house or her family does. When talking about this I could mentally see her family, i think a husband and a son. I asked her a little about what was going on and she wanted me to go there (project) to take a look. She thought that the spirits may have come from someone else's house that she or family had stayed at. I couldn't quite work out if she was trying to protect the son from this or if the son was one who was aware of them too.

During the dream i was also taken to a place by the water where it was popular with families to go, it was very scenic with eating places and picnic/sunbathing areas on wooden decking just off the beach, but also attached to the beach and def a warm climate but im not sure which coast. During the time there, there seemed to be a party going on for on. Someone had brought an elaborate cake to celebrate something. The father who was moving the cake to a more sheltered spot had a moustash or used to have one. I also noticed when looking out to the beach front that the waves were really big but smooth, they looked perfect for surfing and i started asking if anyone had one of those small surf boards coz i wanted to go out.

The rest is quite hazy, but i just wanted to know if this relates, if not then disregard :tu:

No I dont think so...

But I know how dreams are.. hopefully yours are more advanced than mine because I dream about people who play different roles than who they are and also I am usually in a situation that is someone elses situation..

But I know how dreams are.. hopefully yours are more advanced than mine because I dream about people who play different roles than who they are and also I am usually in a situation that is someone elses situation..

Thanks for confirming it is not related to you :tu:

Is any room the cross has been in have a browny beige carpet? Also a dog, looks like a collie. And a clock ornament.

Yes

Thanks for confirming it is not related to you :tu:

Is any room the cross has been in have a browny beige carpet? Also a dog, looks like a collie. And a clock ornament.

Yes browny carpet but no collie or clock....

I don't know what would be easier to vacuum the entire floor then dump the contents of the bag into a sieve and sieve through it, or sweep the floor with your hands/fingers.