Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I need a reading bad

Xzenox

I would like a reading and some insight into my life.

I am 21 years old 02-22-1992, Male, my first name is Houston.

Anyway's I'm going through an incredibly hard self destructive phase in my life. I want to know if I will be able to get through this rough time, Be able to find love again, Be able to write, sing, and make music once more? Will I be able to accomplish my goals and dreams? Or am I destined to walk this earth alone in a vicious self destructive cycle over and over again?

Edited by Xzenox

You dont need a pyschic to tell you things will be okay. You just have to find the strength and inspiration to change things. Your in control as much as at times it dosent seem like it.

You probably going to think "Easy for you to say". But iv been there, iv almost killed myself, had two close freinds die back in high school one overdosed on accident and one killed herself, Had to raise my littel brother basically by myself. My older brother was useless. Been heart broken of course.

Im glad i didnt end it though. Things get better. You just have to take the first step.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

First off you are having irrational thoughts your life is NOT as bad as you think it is..believe me on that. Secondly, you do not need to focus on love you need to focus on other things. Specfically I am being told a career, getting words "with aquatic" mindset. Then being shown a big picture frame. I also see a memory of this small black and white scruffy dog with a smushed in face, prob deceased. If you don't dream it you cant achieve it...this goes for myself...so start scetching, I believe at one ppoint in time you sketched a lot but dont or havent done that in a long while. Was also being shown something about needing to change plate tags and doing that fairly soon before something happens. Your grandmothers health is decling. I see you working in a regular average job in the meantime until things keal over like a "freeze" just hang in there 9 more months and things will improve dramatically you will see. It's like a pregnancy except not haha. I have a weird sense of humor. This reading was done at 10:39 PM in 4 minutes. Thank you

• Like 1

You dont need a pyschic to tell you things will be okay. You just have to find the strength and inspiration to change things. Your in control as much as at times it dosent seem like it.

You probably going to think "Easy for you to say". But iv been there, iv almost killed myself, had two close freinds commit sucicde back in high school, Had to raise my littel brother basically by myself. My older brother was useless. Been heart broken of course.

Im glad i didnt end it though. Things get better. You just have to take the first step.

I agree. I just want to know what the hell it is i'm missing here. So if there some of sort of insight that might shed light on my frustrations i'm all ears. I know nobody can wave a magical wand and make my issues disappear but I believe that there are people who are gifted with spiritual insight who can help others shed light on themselves and focus on the issue at hand.

First off you are having irrational thoughts your life is NOT as bad as you think it is..believe me on that. Secondly, you do not need to focus on love you need to focus on other things. Specfically I am being told a career, getting words "with aquatic" mindset. Then being shown a big picture frame. I also see a memory of this small black and white scruffy dog with a smushed in face, prob deceased. If you don't dream it you cant achieve it...this goes for myself...so start scetching, I believe at one ppoint in time you sketched a lot but dont or havent done that in a long while. Was also being shown something about needing to change plate tags and doing that fairly soon before something happens. Your grandmothers health is decling. I see you working in a regular average job in the meantime until things keal over like a "freeze" just hang in there 9 more months and things will improve dramatically you will see. It's like a pregnancy except not haha. I have a weird sense of humor. This reading was done at 10:39 PM in 4 minutes. Thank you

Thank you. Your reading seemed to catch a few things that related to my life although a lot of it didn't correlate so much in my head. But yes the 9 months till things get better and working the regular job thing and the declining health of my grandmother seemed to be correct but right now it's my grandpa that seems to declining worse. I just barely got a job to be able to pay for necessary things I have been stressing about. I really do hope you are correct about holding in there for 9 months and things will improve I really do. thanks for sharing

Edited by Xzenox

I am rarely wrong and by no means trying ot be faciceious like any psychic take what I say with a grain of salt. You have a lot of anxiety and I would too if I was dealingg with what you are dealing with..but hey son you got a good head on your shoulders. So stop worrying so gahd dam much, I know easier said than done but I would try a few relaxation techinques before you go to bed as you have trouble with sleeping. You seem to clump sleep meaning you go to sleep for a bit then not for a long period...like binge drinking except different. And it may seem like one's health is worse than the other..but you'd be amazed at who can go first. But again not much to think on...it happens and you have to take it in strides anxiety wont help that. One day at a time, and find actititives in the mean time that are cheap or zero dollars like going to a park. I think you also need to keep some friends close and toss out a few...

I am rarely wrong and by no means trying ot be faciceious like any psychic take what I say with a grain of salt. You have a lot of anxiety and I would too if I was dealingg with what you are dealing with..but hey son you got a good head on your shoulders. So stop worrying so gahd dam much, I know easier said than done but I would try a few relaxation techinques before you go to bed as you have trouble with sleeping. You seem to clump sleep meaning you go to sleep for a bit then not for a long period...like binge drinking except different. And it may seem like one's health is worse than the other..but you'd be amazed at who can go first. But again not much to think on...it happens and you have to take it in strides anxiety wont help that. One day at a time, and find actititives in the mean time that are cheap or zero dollars like going to a park. I think you also need to keep some friends close and toss out a few...

Do you know what it means that things will get better? Because all I can foresee is things getting much worst. It seems like friends are the least of my worries.

Friends arent' the least of your worries..those around you help and hurt you in either direction to make depression better and worse. Love in your life like a gf..is the last thing you need and need to stop looking at right now. It's not the time. Period. And you need to sotp thinking about the worst...it doesn't make things better I know. I want you to start each day seeing one positive thing about yourself..I don't care if it's that you woke up that morning...start saying good things about yourself. :) That's all I will say

Friends arent' the least of your worries..those around you help and hurt you in either direction to make depression better and worse. Love in your life like a gf..is the last thing you need and need to stop looking at right now. It's not the time. Period. And you need to sotp thinking about the worst...it doesn't make things better I know. I want you to start each day seeing one positive thing about yourself..I don't care if it's that you woke up that morning...start saying good things about yourself. :) That's all I will say

thank you

Are there any other readers out there that might have any more insight or I'm also interested in spirituality and maybe can shed some light on some spiritual insight as well?

If that's your picture you look like a pianist. Even if it isn't, for some reason you chose it. Start piano lessons and work at it.

Get yourself a haircut then report to the nearest Army recruitment office, they will sort you out.In a few weeks you will become self disciplined able to look after yourself,make a lot of friends and you get fed and paid as well.Grow up young man and stop whinging that life is treating you unfairly,there are a lot of people in cemetaries that woukld gladly swap places with you.

• Like 2

Get yourself a haircut then report to the nearest Army recruitment office, they will sort you out.In a few weeks you will become self disciplined able to look after yourself,make a lot of friends and you get fed and paid as well.Grow up young man and stop whinging that life is treating you unfairly,there are a lot of people in cemetaries that woukld gladly swap places with you.

Nobody is whining. This isn't a pity nor do I feel bad for myself. I'm obviously confused and looking for insight and information from those gifted with insightful abilities. Anyway's I have a few friends in the army and unfortunately the army isn't going to be able to fix my problems nor has it resolved any of my friends issues. So yeah thanks but no thanks

If that's your picture you look like a pianist. Even if it isn't, for some reason you chose it. Start piano lessons and work at it.

Yup thats me. And I definitely don't think i have the fingers for the piano. But i've always wanted to give it a try so maybe I will sometime once the chaos dies down. Thanks

*Posts removed*

Reminder - This is the psychic readings forum and it is not appropriate to come into a persons own readings thread and then lecture them on why they shouldn't ask for a reading. In this section of the site it is considered derailment to do so and such posts will be removed.

Thank you

Thanks. I think i just want to close this thread now if thats alright. I just need to figure out how too.