Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

its my first time..

deemar54

Hi there, new here. My sister and I wenr out today in an attempt to capture our first EVP in a local cemetery. In the clip I attached, we were talking about going back toward the back of a cemetery with a recent grave to see what we could get.On the playback I tell my sister "We should go back to that kid that was what. 26?" and then what to me sounds like a male voice responding, and then I say his name I have attached the reply that we get and . I'm curious to see what everyone else hears. Any second opinions would be appreciated!

justbrandonstpeterpaul421.wav

...something...gavosh?

Hi and welcome to UM, if you play it ten times fast it sounds like a its it saying "at the car wash" anyway whatever it is you recorded its interesting maybe try to record some more. :yes:

Here are a couple of obvious questions that could point to a source of the evp.

1. did anyone at all, friends, family, anyone, other than you and your sistern know you were going ghost hunting.

2. Can you be 100% sure that there was no one else in the graveyard at the same time as you?

The reason I ask, is that I have a friend who "punked" a pretty "serious" group of investigators out of New Hope NJ once, because he knew they were setting out on a "hunt" he gave them some awesome EVPs at one of their search locations heh.

Thanks for all the replies! But to answer your question, no. No one else knew where we were going, not even my mom who was babysitting my three year old and we were definitely alone. It's a small catholic cemetery in the back of an old church, and it was about 7:00 pm est. I very clearly hear the name "Brandon" which is coincidentally the name of the person I was referring to when I told my sister we should walk back there "to that young kid who was what,26?". After that is when I hear the name, and my sister then says "Brandon?" I wish I could post the whole clip. I listened to it again last night in a completely quiet setting with headphones and I picked up another one where my sister says "Joseph do you have anything you want to say?" And there is a very clear reply of "no." Very cool. I'm excited to try again!

Hi and welcome to UM, if you play it ten times fast it sounds like a its it saying "at the car wash" anyway whatever it is you recorded its interesting maybe try to record some more. :yes:

Whoa, whoa, whoa at the car wash yeah!

• Like 1

Sounds like "Taking your bra off" to me... :whistle:

• Like 1

Sounds more like an animal noise of some sort than an intelligible voice to me.

At the first listen, I could'nt make out anything.

Then ...... I kept reading and then it sounded like take it to the car wash......... then I read Murk's post and now I cant stop laughing.

Im sorry Deemar54, I cant really get anything from your evp. It might be better if there was a longer clip that we could listen to.

• Like 1