Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychic Scribing

mypsychicadviser

Hi there

I recently developed an ability to draw and write about a client before they had even arrived for a reading with me. I have been using my 'psychic journal' for the past 6 months now and it is scarily accurate. I think it is a form of Clairvoyance but wondered if there was anyone else out there who has come across the same or similar?

I have created a blog on my journal and post each week an excerpt from the journal with some of the artwork I drew and how it connected with the client.

:yes:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mypsychicadviser

• John from Lowell

• charmcph

• Ashotep

Sounds interesting. Welcome to the forum.

Welcome!!

Sounds a lot like what some call Automatic Writing.

Welcome!!

Sounds a lot like what some call Automatic Writing.

Thanks :) I did wonder, it seems to be growing more and more, I hear words to a song then somehow the imagery all begins to connect a little like a jigsaw puzzle.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there

I recently developed an ability to draw and write about a client before they had even arrived for a reading with me. I have been using my 'psychic journal' for the past 6 months now and it is scarily accurate. I think it is a form of Clairvoyance but wondered if there was anyone else out there who has come across the same or similar?

I have created a blog on my journal and post each week an excerpt from the journal with some of the artwork I drew and how it connected with the client.

:yes:

Hello mypsychicadviser

I use a notepad to write and draw images for people I read, that I don't understand myself... but the person does!

example: a lady came for read, and I was getting a name of her grandmother... but with it came a mental pic of a koala bear..had no clue but to tell lady that her grandmother's name sounded like koala... well grandmother's name was Coalla... never heard of such name before that... that's why I use writing and drawing with my reads. On the net I write down name and draw a circle around and around the name and stuff just comes to me, so I make a list of all I mentally see.

as far as giving it a name?! I don't ... I just know stuff about people is all I can say....I'm not psychic...I just mentally see things...

good luck with your journey!

That's really neat, having you considered testing this ability in a controled environment?

• 2 months later...

Could you give me some tips on how to do this? Because i recently had my automatic writing experience when i was sleeping and i woke up to find myself writing on my pillow and then when i regained control of my hand i found my hand was the way i would be holding a pen/pencil in real life which has never happened before.