Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nikola Tesla's 21st century predictions

Saru

He almost brought down a building during one of his experiments, using something like resonating vibrations. He claimed he could split the earth, given enough time.

• Like 1

Boy, Smithsonianmag really puts on the cookies.

Suspicious. I shut it down, the page, before seeing the article.

Steven Greer has a film out that talks about free energy and Tesla. Might be good to take a look at that film:

http://siriusdisclosure.com/,

http://siriusdisclosure.com/orion-project/

Edited by regeneratia

He almost brought down a building during one of his experiments, using something like resonating vibrations. He claimed he could split the earth, given enough time.

Yeah, one of my favorite Tesla legends. He ended up destroying the earthquake machine so it wouldn't do any more damage. So awesome.

I think George Westinghouse funded a lot of his research, and the idea of free power didn't go over well with him. He was a business man, and needed to make a profit.

It was J. P. Morgan that was funding Tesla. Morgan didn't like the idea of free energy.

Those of you who wish to research into Tesla's doings should remember a couple things: the theory of the day was aether (or ether, whichever you prefer), science was predominantly experimental, and if you replicate certain of Tesla's experiments, be careful to whom you reveal your results, as there are powers that do not want his work to be generally known.

Tesla's later work (after AC) was oriented towards interrupted high voltage DC. This was because he observed strange discharges while working on Edison's DC powerplants when circuits were made and broken. There were instances when these discharges caused the early termination of human life, instantly.

Tesla also proved Hertz' field theory not entirely correct, and disagreed with Maxwell when Maxwell disregarded longitudinal (scalar) waves in his field theory. In other words, Maxwell didn't bother with scalars because he couldn't measure the effects (very difficult to measure). During this time, Tesla used scalars and high voltage interrupted fields imposed on the scalars to discover such items as the Hall effect, and how to generate large amounts of power from this. He also developed some variations in high voltage fields that indicated that ether, not quanta, should be the area of scientific research. Again, this is a tricky subject and you should be cautious for the reason above. One indication was/is Tesla's electric flying machine, which theoretically converts the momentum of the ether into momentum of the craft. If such is really the case, consider: the craft, simply by converting ether momentum, could accelerated almost instantly to whatever speed desired without G-forces affecting it; or, the craft could change direction instantly by the same conversion in a different direction. Sound familiar, as in UFOs?

News articles from the time indicate Tesla also was able to convert this ether power to usable electric power in small boxes less than 2 cubic feet volume. One such was used to power an electric auto for 8 days of testing by a newsman. When questioned by the theoretical scientists of the day, Tesla got irritated with them, took his box and went away. It is possible that this box is now in possession of the government.

One of his free energy experiments has been duplicated: that cosmic ray collector, which was patented. If anyone is interested, I think I can find the patent number. Also keep in mind that the thing can be dangerous, as the voltages can be quite high, depending on your antenna (a reflective metallic insulated sheet).

Note also that when you examine Tesla patents, not all information is included, and said patents are usually incomplete, since he desired to retain some secrecy. Several patents may be required to get the entirety of a concept.

The above is only a tiny portion of what Tesla actually did; he was perhaps a bit unbalanced, but he was a genius of high caliber, who looked at the world in a different way than we do now. Essentially, it can bew said that he disproved much of quantum physics before it was quantum physics. Many physicists do not accept the current paradigm, and those, unfortunately, are excommunicated.

Maybe some day...

Edited by RabidCat
  • Like 1

Boy, Smithsonianmag really puts on the cookies.

Suspicious. I shut it down, the page, before seeing the article.

Steven Greer has a film out that talks about free energy and Tesla. Might be good to take a look at that film:

http://siriusdisclosure.com/,

http://siriusdisclos.../orion-project/

Greer?

Holy crap, you cannot possibly be Sirius.

greermoney.jpg

Marconi even used Tesla's patented technology,17 patents to be precise when he transmitted that first message across the Atlantic and Marconi took all the glory.Tesla is truly the founder of most of the Technology we use today.

It was probably because he was a stoner. Marconi did indeed transmit the letter S in 1901, the same transmission Tesla claimed to have received from outer space in 1899, then John Jacob Astor IV invested $100,000 for Tesla to further develop and produce a new lighting system. Instead, Tesla used the money to fund his Colorado Springs experiments. A brilliant man agreed, but it would seem not all that reliable. But a good man. When Marconi was awarded the recognition of the radio, others asked Tesla "didn't you invent this?" To which Tesla replied something along the lines of "He is a good man, and doing good work, leave him alone"

A humble brilliant man no doubt, with faults like the rest of us but that just makes him all the more human to me.

Despite the whacky claims he was delivered here from Venus as a baby...........

But whacky claims and Tesla go tend to go hand in hand. What Edison did is unforgivable IMHO.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

I of course don't now have any of my old high school books, and the present curriculum has almost nothing to say about the history of radio (according to my sons), but I am quite sure that Tesla and Marconi were given pretty equal billing when I was growing up in a French high school. At any rate both names were equally familiar to me as doing with early radio.

'' Often

regarded as one of the foremost

visionaries of his time, Tesla

foresaw a future in which scientific

advancement would take

precedence in society over war and

politics, natural food and clean air

would be more greatly valued''

bit of an epic fail there then huh.....?

i wonder though, was he saying that would happen in the 21st century... or.... later? because i think eventually will will be forced to breath clean air and eat natural foods. LOL

In the 1950s ... we were taught in school that Marconi invented radio... PERIOD. No mention of Tesla whatsoever! .. of course Tesla was credited with the invention of radio.... after his death.

Edited by lightly

Regarding eugenics: I don't find this much of a prediction as most prominent political figures and inventors during this time were very much pro-eugenic minded. As much as people don't want to believe, it is the USA minded pro-eugenics that influenced Hitler in Nazi Germany. This seems so far fetched for those of us living in present day, but eugenics programs have been practiced into the late 1960s in many states.

Regarding Health and Diet, eliminating stimulants: he was a mormon.

Regarding robots: I don't think he was the first one to predict computers (or programming of machinery in production line work.)

Regarding cheap energy: I believe present day society gives little credit to the minds of those in the late 1800s. Nothing is new, and history repeats itself. There is no way he was the only person who had concern over the consummation of natural resources, and wishes for more efficiency/cost in energy. How do we know he didn't already know about the history of hydro-power? He was living in an age where hydro-power plants were being erected around him. http://www1.eere.energy.gov/water/hydro_history.html

I don't discredit his mind and innovative ideas, but I believe the article was poorly written.