Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

honestly the earth energy is getting weaker.

The Exodia

its getting weaker and i almost cant sense it much like i used to anymore. the shield is getting weaker as well or should i say thinner and the sun seems like getting stronger but its always that strong anyway. haha. can't keep on put the other shield to protect the whole earth. sigh. and most of you human seems like evolving without realizing it. ahh. it gets tougher huh. if only i can travel and set up the energy shield.

its getting weaker and i almost cant sense it much like i used to anymore. the shield is getting weaker as well or should i say thinner and the sun seems like getting stronger but its always that strong anyway. haha. can't keep on put the other shield to protect the whole earth. sigh. and most of you human seems like evolving without realizing it. ahh. it gets tougher huh. if only i can travel and set up the energy shield.

Sunscreen works pretty good. Dermatologists recommend green lizard . ;)

• Like 3

i used water and im more likely always locked myself from outside frequency and from those weird energy outside surrounding us. oh i forgot you always need proof since you unable to sense it.

i used water and im more likely always locked myself from outside frequency and from those weird energy outside surrounding us. oh i forgot you always need proof since you unable to sense it.

You misunderstood. Indeed we are currently at solar maximum and the earths magnetic field is weakening. Normal cycles actually, but it would apear that there are proofs of your intuitions.

Green lizard sunscreen was a legitimate recommendation. :) Not just a joke.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2013/03/24/sun-activity-peak-solar-maximum_n_2942099.html

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/09/0909_040909_earthmagfield.html

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 2

you are amazing. your positive energy is flowing into my system while i read that. nice.