Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is this the most pointless story ever written

Mwanahabari

I can't decide whether this is totally pointless, un-newsworthy or at a local level totally justified. What do you think?

http://www.cambridge...30422060000.htm

I see your point. Would have loved to have a go at the council, but they have said they are installing new ones.

Maybe we can look out for Prior on the next Big brother, seems he just wanted to get into the paper and felt this was going to do it, well it worked, Cambridge must be lacking some interesting news if they found this news worthy enough to print.

Edited by freetoroam

I can see that mans point.

What good is a bench if you can't get to it but hardly newsworthy.

• Like 1

Yeah, that's Cambridge for you......s12579.gif.....Oxford graduate!

• Like 2

I think there is a competition amongst Councils around the country to see who qualifies as the most stupid of 2013..

• Like 2

I think there is a competition amongst Councils around the country to see who qualifies as the most stupid of 2013..

Why break a yearly tradition? :yes:

If you read it again, people actually complained that there was no fence

Well, how about this for all the latest important news:

A £100,000 mini-roundabout has been branded ‘a dangerous waste of money’ after it was made twice as big as it should be.

Engineers behind the road improvement scheme in Weymouth have admitted the roundabout at the centre of the project is the wrong size.

It has been revealed the roundabout is eight metres in diameter when it should be half the size.

http://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/news/10366800.__100k_Weymouth_roundabout__wrong_size_/?ref=mc

:cry:

If you find it so pointless, why did you spend time sharing it??? Pointless things are generally ignored.