Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boston Bombings Mothers Fault?

Ashotep

The two men who allegedly carried out the Boston Marathon bombing were ‘failed’ by their parents, especially their ‘controlling’ mother who encouraged their move towards Islamic radicalization, relatives told MailOnline today.

Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaeva looked up to mother Zubeidat as an ‘angel’ but, according to one of their uncles, she was the one who allowed them to be introduced to hardline Islamic views.

Ruslan Tsarni claimed that Zubeidat allowed a firebrand cleric into their house to give one-on-one sermons to Tamerlan over the kitchen table during which he claimed he could talk to demons and perform exorcisms.

Source

If this is true she brainwashed them and part of the blame for the bombings is hers.

Edited by Hilander

If this is true she brainwashed them and part of the blame for the bombings is hers.

Could it be that the uncle does not want any backlash off of other people, because of the bombing ?

That may be why he is saying that

Edited by Jackofalltrades
  • Like 3

Is the uncle her brother or the dads. if it is the dads I would take what he says with a grain of salt. I know some of the things I could say about my sister-in-laws wouldn't paint a pretty pic. How bout we find these firebrand imams he was talking about and crawl up their a** with a freaking microscope.

• Like 4

Well the Imams he was talking with dont deserve a free pass to the bathroom following recent history in the uSA.

• Like 2

It was said on the news she was arrested for stealing chothes at a department store, so much of what she thinks of America.

Don't really know what to make of this article...

I know people judge me because of things my Mom has done, and just because SHE is like that, doesn't mean I am.

A couple of years ago, my Mom got involved in "religion" (Christianity has it Extremists too) and she would listen to the preachers who believed in demons and they said they could throw demons out by touching them... :huh:

These guys were loony toons, that's for sure. Anyways, I had to listen to this cr** a couple of times, and me and my dad and sisters just thought it was BS...But, just because we sat and listened a few times, doesn't mean we believed it, you know?

Well, thank God she saw the light, and stopped listening to those morons anyway....

Just wondering if the boys REALLY believed this, or if they had no choice but to listen to these idiots she brought around...

• Like 2

Really shouldn't judge kids by what their parents have done but brainwashing is possible. They may of had to listen to their mothers garbage from birth. Since they planted those bombs I would have to say at least some of it rubbed off on them.

• Like 1

I don't know if anyone noticed this but, according to this article:

Life took a bad turn for one of her daughters who, according to reports, was set up by Zubeidat in an arranged marriage.

It fell apart two years later after her husband supposedly beat her up. Her other daughter was also married but got divorced too. Both have one child that lives with the father’s family.

Ailina lives in a West New York, N.J., apartment with her husband and baby, and the town's mayor has said her sister has also been at the home. The apartment building remained under police guard Tuesday as the sisters asked that their privacy be respected.

Huh...