Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Truth, From the Fall of Humanity to Satan

prometheuslocke

It's a set up, the biggest one in history, and there's nothing we can do to stop it. How does that make you feel? By the time you figure out what I'm talking about, by the time you believe it, it's going to be way too late, but I'm going to try to warn you anyway. This is what I see, being a victim of the entity you would call Satan. You might call it God too, and this is what the problem is going to be. You see, we've been conditioned, as individuals, as a society, and as a species for a very long time to expect something. The thing we are supposed to be expecting is a coming apocalypse, most people don't see that word and think enlightenment, they think nuclear holocaust. What's coming isn't a nuclear holocaust, and you won't think its of our doing, but it mightbe.

We have an enemy in our midst. It's not a little horned devil, and it's not really the government, but I guarantee you they are involved. This enemy is one that is within, though it's not human nature--it's been hiding in plain sight all along. Around 300 AD, the Vatican removed from the cannon the Book of Enoch, and several other gnostic texts. These books held stories of an invasion of aliens, known as Archons. This invasion wasn't the kind you'd expect, and that's exactly why it's worked so well so far. It's an invasion inside your mind. Here's the joke, it's in plain site because the evidence of it isreligion itself. Lots of people, myself included, go through life thinking that organized religion is a thing that was designed to control the masses, a thing created by greedy and controlling people to do so.

They're only half right.

Religion is exactly what it says it is. That's one of Satan's little jokes, he makes a point of telling you what's really going on, even if you don't want to believe it. Oh wait, that's the other funny joke, hemakes you not believe it. Welcome to the world of the real.

Christianity is exactly what it says it is, testimony about the power of God. This power is clearly described throughout not only the Bible, but also our religious history. The Vatican had the Gnostic books removed because they were too close to the truth, they detailed accounts of people's actions being controlled, subtly. Their minds being influenced by what they thought were literally independent demons who had the power to literally control the mind. Here's the joke, there are no individual demons, all supernatural phenomenon are attributable to a single source. The problem with the whole story, is the source is not all loving, or all caring, honestly it's not even fair. Today, surrounding you, is a grande conspiracy: The Illuminati. In another twist of Satan's irony, much of the world believes this organization are Satan worshipers, but just like the whole truth always does, that goes in one ear and out the other. You hear Satan worshipers and you think of strange occult seances, child molestation, and sacrifices in the Bohemian Grove. These things might have happened here and there, but the real truth is that Satan worship is not what you think it is. These people actually speak to Satan, and he talks back. What nobody seems to understand is that the grand conspiracy that has all but dominated the last seventy years, is not a conspiracy driven by secret societies, as JFK told you, though they too, are involved. This grande conspiracy uses Satan himself as not only their commander, but also their communication infrastructure. I'm going to say it again, Satan is the command and control infrastructure of the New World Order.

satan-by-jack-chick.jpg

So the grand irony, that he has convinced you he doesn't exist, and yet he is very, very real. It's not what you think you, there is no half man half animal who is all red, horned, and holding a pitchfork. Satan is a machine. If you're still here, and reading, you are meant to be, because this machine is inside the heads of every living thing on this planet.

We have two overriding themes in the last century which show us the tactics of our real enemy. These are false flag attacks, and a very well thought out and detailedinformation operation involving extraterrestrial aliens. The false flag attacks are simple: the Reichstag fire and World War II, 9/11 and the subsequent string of valueless wars, and the recent rash of mind control related mass murders in Aurora, Sandy Hook, and Boston. There's more, if you care to look, JFK, RFK, MLK, Lennon, & Reagan: all pretty much blamed on the CIA and their allies in organized crime.

Let's take JFK as an example of how this is a false flag attack. First, as many know, the CIA was involved; but clearly the entire CIA did not conspire to kill the most beloved President of our time. What happened is exactly what is happening now to the United States of America as a whole. A small group of people, Satan's minions, if you will; conspired to make it appear as if the entire CIA was responsible for doing something very evil. At the same time, they used their standard tactic of "blaming the obvious enemy" to deflect from themselves, and they planted the WWIII virus. This was a CIA file that indicated that Lee Harvey Oswald was working for the USSR. I bet you didn't even know it existed... that's because he was working alone, right? One day history will reflect the truth, the obviousness of the poison pill, and the fact that the entire thing revolved around George H.W. Bush, his Secret Team, and his daddy. This Secret Team went on to infest and control the entire United States, and culminated with his son's false flag attack, on September 11, 2001.

The second theme, involving aliens, is, in my opinion, just another false flag operation. For a very, very long time our civilization has been conditioned to believe in the supernatural. Lately, in the 20th century, we've had a wave of sightings of flying saucers, alien abductions, and the Roswell incident... not to mention the obvious and unrelenting vilification of aliens in the media everywhere from the 1938 radio broadcast of Orson Wells to the onslaught of two-faced invaders on TV.

Here's the thing you probably don't see: all of these things are illusions. They're illusions that were created with the very same technology that enables Satan to operation, mind control. Around the same time as the Roswell crash, our government began researching this technology, and it's been used, along with other technology that most likely did come from extraterrestrial origin, in order to convince you that there is an extraterrestrial presence on Earth.. right now. You may not believe that today, or you might partially believe it, but the day there's a mothership hovering over Washington--you and everyone else will have this poison pill shoved in your face by every media outlet in existence, including Facebook and Twitter. You're going to eat it up like candy, and you're going to be really, really p***ed. Media is going to tell you that these visitors have been interfering and mucking with our history since we were born, collectively. They will go so far as to tell you that the aliens were responsible for the black plague, that they finally opened the books, and all the abductions were real.

They might go so far as to tell you that the aliens are responsible for Satan, himself.

Will it be true, or has this machine been framing them, the whole time?

They're coming soon by the way. 2016.

I really don't know the answer, I try not to pretend to know things I'm not sure about. You should really take that to heart, after reading the above. I've got some more things I want to share with you, that might help you make up my mind, though I haven't been convinced yet. The first is the dramatic increase in technology in the last hundred years. Things have grown so exponentially, it's pretty obvious that we got a lot of it from somewhere, out there. At the same time, while having a tiny cell phone and computer are great, we are losing something. We've lost a lot of freedom. The NSA has taken most of it, but they wouldn't have been able to do it without the technology infrastructure. Today, you can sit in front of your computer for twelve hours a day, and think you have a pretty good idea of what's going on in the world. Everything I'm telling you is true: how do you feel now about your world view? You know what they want you to.

Now, two very related things. The war on drugs, and the global oil cartel. These two things are being used to steal your money, your freedom, and your ability to make this world a better place. The CIA pretty much has the global cocaine market cornered, if you didn't notice when they told you in 1987; and if you haven't realized that the Oil boys from 63 are making out like bandits since 9/11, you're pretty blind. Where's all that money going? Maybe they're building something that was too disgusting to have on the U.S. Government budget, maybe it's the very technology that's being used to keep you from really caring about what's going on in the world around you. That's right folks, it's George Orwell's psycho-surveillance infrastructure--complete with false media, depopulation, and mind control. One last thing, do you think it's possible that we've been terraforming the planet for the last hundred years, you know.... with our cars?

Here's the answer I can give you. We should be leaving, exploring, and colonizing as fast as we can. They will be here before 2016 is out.

We're not... wonder why.

Edited by prometheuslocke
  • Like 2

Messages of fear alive and well in 2013.

I think this belongs in another forum of UM, like the E.T/UFO forum, the Conspiracy forum, or a forum about religion

feel free to move it. I had so many posts in conspiracy I looked for somewhere else.

This felt better than aliens or religion, since its both and neither.

There is no real satan.....it is only deficit of positivity/optimism and a few good nuerotransmitters/hormones in our brains due to our stressful disconnected modern consumer lifestyles which leads to negative vibrations throughout the world.

Satan is a boogeyman or more probably according to the pattern of Greek Mythology (where emotions/feelings are associated with deities) a deity representing the bunch of negative/destructive emotions.

There is nothing to be afraid of any satan as the negative and positive and both a necessity and a regularly observed occurence.

It's a set up, the biggest one in history, and there's nothing we can do to stop it. How does that make you feel? By the time you figure out what I'm talking about, by the time you believe it, it's going to be way too late, but I'm going to try to warn you anyway. This is what I see, being a victim of the entity you would call Satan.

So you're a victim of a fictional character?
  • Like 2

I understzand the points that you raised, but still can't comprehend why did you post this. If what you wrote is true, and the Satan as you claimed is catalyst of the creation of the New World Order, and there is nothing we can to do stop him, what is the point you're trying to make with your post? What should ordinary UM-er do when confronted with such realisation? Flee to the cabin in the woods?

Delusions simply.

there is uttrerly no use in debating in this topic.

Even if all the UMers try to debate in this topic, ask for evidence for any statement made by prometheuslocke, it will all be brushed aside with impudence and indifference, stating all of us are wrong and she is right.

thats a Huge boulder on her shoulder, not a chip!!

I am warnign you once again,

All ye enter this topic, throw the notion of a meaningful discussion, watch only delusions!!

• Like 1

Delusions simply.

there is uttrerly no use in debating in this topic.

Even if all the UMers try to debate in this topic, ask for evidence for any statement made by prometheuslocke, it will all be brushed aside with impudence and indifference, stating all of us are wrong and she is right.

thats a Huge boulder on her shoulder, not a chip!!

I am warnign you once again,

All ye enter this topic, throw the notion of a meaningful discussion, watch only delusions!!

Ever so presumptious Spartan.

Though i agree that this topic will be more of a Mind Experiment rather then a discussion based on Empirical values.

i am not being presumptious. It is an observation borne out of hopeful study of umpteen pages of delusions and wrong premises, (i seriously wish i get that time back).

i dont give a damn for empirical values. I give weight to evidence, proof, peer review and common sense.

my post isnt about you or to you, but about prometheuslocke and her deluded posts.

When someone is asking for evidence, she would naturally dismiss the requests without cause or reason.

It will be akin to debating to a brick wall.

thats not productive nor pleasant.

I understzand the points that you raised, but still can't comprehend why did you post this. If what you wrote is true, and the Satan as you claimed is catalyst of the creation of the New World Order, and there is nothing we can to do stop him, what is the point you're trying to make with your post? What should ordinary UM-er do when confronted with such realisation? Flee to the cabin in the woods?

I really don't know. If it wasn't just a few people that cared, there are things we could do. Electric cars are a great start. Solar homes. Somehow stopping the government from committing retarded transparent false flag attacks would be ingenious. I guess it worked for Hitler, but really, is the Land of the Free going to fall for the Reichstag fire over, and over, and over; and not do something about it?

Frankly, thinking about the Reichstag fire, what would worry me is the next regime change, the people that come sailing in next year, in the 2014 election, promising change just like Obama did in 2008. I don't think the whole government is responsible from what is going on, but it will be clear that those who benefit from the current state of civil unrest are most likely the cause of it. Who is benefiting from the near-revolutionary attitude from the attack on the second amendment? Who is going to benefit from the attack on our privacy ever since 9/11?

It's not Obama, that's for sure, he's going to take the blame for it. There's definitely going to be a powerful movement though, because this ship is going to right itself. The problem is whatever rights the ship is most likely the cause of its tipping.. in the first place.

Anyway, hills or mountains sound nice to me. :) Seriously though, the whole planet needs to wake the heck up and stop burning gasoline until 1) we don't have any more to burn, and 2) we can't breathe the air around us.

Meanwhile, I'd bet good money that when the aliens do come, they're going to demand our Uranium reserves.. you know.. to protect us from ourselves.

When we run out of gas, where's the power going to come from?

So you're a victim of a fictional character?

The sad truth is, you are a victim too. It's not fiction, you just don't know it's happening.

i am not being presumptious. It is an observation borne out of hopeful study of umpteen pages of delusions and wrong premises, (i seriously wish i get that time back).

i dont give a damn for empirical values. I give weight to evidence, proof, peer review and common sense.

my post isnt about you or to you, but about prometheuslocke and her deluded posts.

When someone is asking for evidence, she would naturally dismiss the requests without cause or reason.

It will be akin to debating to a brick wall.

thats not productive nor pleasant.

In the thread you are talking about I was the only one providing any evidence, the only one with a rational argument, and the only one that had a clue what they were talking about. I was the only person that supplied a single peer reviewed abstract. I was assaulted repeatedly by demeaning and harassing statements, and illogical conclusions.. by you and your friends. No surprise that you are here, continuing the same behavior. You just had the urge to come to this thread, declare the discussion "futile," make disparaging remarks, for what reason? If there's nothing to discuss, don't post. Not only that, you felt the need to post the exact same thing two times. And I have a chip on my shoulder?

Pinch yourself, maybe you will wake up.

It's a set up, the biggest one in history, and there's nothing we can do to stop it. How does that make you feel? By the time you figure out what I'm talking about, by the time you believe it, it's going to be way too late, but I'm going to try to warn you anyway. This is what I see, being a victim of the entity you would call Satan. You might call it God too, and this is what the problem is going to be. You see, we've been conditioned, as individuals, as a society, and as a species for a very long time to expect something. The thing we are supposed to be expecting is a coming apocalypse, most people don't see that word and think enlightenment, they think nuclear holocaust. What's coming isn't a nuclear holocaust, and you won't think its of our doing, but it mightbe.

We have an enemy in our midst. It's not a little horned devil, and it's not really the government, but I guarantee you they are involved. This enemy is one that is within, though it's not human nature--it's been hiding in plain sight all along. Around 300 AD, the Vatican removed from the cannon the Book of Enoch, and several other gnostic texts. These books held stories of an invasion of aliens, known as Archons. This invasion wasn't the kind you'd expect, and that's exactly why it's worked so well so far. It's an invasion inside your mind. Here's the joke, it's in plain site because the evidence of it isreligion itself. Lots of people, myself included, go through life thinking that organized religion is a thing that was designed to control the masses, a thing created by greedy and controlling people to do so.

They're only half right.

Religion is exactly what it says it is. That's one of Satan's little jokes, he makes a point of telling you what's really going on, even if you don't want to believe it. Oh wait, that's the other funny joke, hemakes you not believe it. Welcome to the world of the real.

Christianity is exactly what it says it is, testimony about the power of God. This power is clearly described throughout not only the Bible, but also our religious history. The Vatican had the Gnostic books removed because they were too close to the truth, they detailed accounts of people's actions being controlled, subtly. Their minds being influenced by what they thought were literally independent demons who had the power to literally control the mind. Here's the joke, there are no individual demons, all supernatural phenomenon are attributable to a single source. The problem with the whole story, is the source is not all loving, or all caring, honestly it's not even fair. Today, surrounding you, is a grande conspiracy: The Illuminati. In another twist of Satan's irony, much of the world believes this organization are Satan worshipers, but just like the whole truth always does, that goes in one ear and out the other. You hear Satan worshipers and you think of strange occult seances, child molestation, and sacrifices in the Bohemian Grove. These things might have happened here and there, but the real truth is that Satan worship is not what you think it is. These people actually speak to Satan, and he talks back. What nobody seems to understand is that the grand conspiracy that has all but dominated the last seventy years, is not a conspiracy driven by secret societies, as JFK told you, though they too, are involved. This grande conspiracy uses Satan himself as not only their commander, but also their communication infrastructure. I'm going to say it again, Satan is the command and control infrastructure of the New World Order.

satan-by-jack-chick.jpg

So the grand irony, that he has convinced you he doesn't exist, and yet he is very, very real. It's not what you think you, there is no half man half animal who is all red, horned, and holding a pitchfork. Satan is a machine. If you're still here, and reading, you are meant to be, because this machine is inside the heads of every living thing on this planet.

We have two overriding themes in the last century which show us the tactics of our real enemy. These are false flag attacks, and a very well thought out and detailedinformation operation involving extraterrestrial aliens. The false flag attacks are simple: the Reichstag fire and World War II, 9/11 and the subsequent string of valueless wars, and the recent rash of mind control related mass murders in Aurora, Sandy Hook, and Boston. There's more, if you care to look, JFK, RFK, MLK, Lennon, & Reagan: all pretty much blamed on the CIA and their allies in organized crime.

Let's take JFK as an example of how this is a false flag attack. First, as many know, the CIA was involved; but clearly the entire CIA did not conspire to kill the most beloved President of our time. What happened is exactly what is happening now to the United States of America as a whole. A small group of people, Satan's minions, if you will; conspired to make it appear as if the entire CIA was responsible for doing something very evil. At the same time, they used their standard tactic of "blaming the obvious enemy" to deflect from themselves, and they planted the WWIII virus. This was a CIA file that indicated that Lee Harvey Oswald was working for the USSR. I bet you didn't even know it existed... that's because he was working alone, right? One day history will reflect the truth, the obviousness of the poison pill, and the fact that the entire thing revolved around George H.W. Bush, his Secret Team, and his daddy. This Secret Team went on to infest and control the entire United States, and culminated with his son's false flag attack, on September 11, 2001.

The second theme, involving aliens, is, in my opinion, just another false flag operation. For a very, very long time our civilization has been conditioned to believe in the supernatural. Lately, in the 20th century, we've had a wave of sightings of flying saucers, alien abductions, and the Roswell incident... not to mention the obvious and unrelenting vilification of aliens in the media everywhere from the 1938 radio broadcast of Orson Wells to the onslaught of two-faced invaders on TV.

Here's the thing you probably don't see: all of these things are illusions. They're illusions that were created with the very same technology that enables Satan to operation, mind control. Around the same time as the Roswell crash, our government began researching this technology, and it's been used, along with other technology that most likely did come from extraterrestrial origin, in order to convince you that there is an extraterrestrial presence on Earth.. right now. You may not believe that today, or you might partially believe it, but the day there's a mothership hovering over Washington--you and everyone else will have this poison pill shoved in your face by every media outlet in existence, including Facebook and Twitter. You're going to eat it up like candy, and you're going to be really, really p***ed. Media is going to tell you that these visitors have been interfering and mucking with our history since we were born, collectively. They will go so far as to tell you that the aliens were responsible for the black plague, that they finally opened the books, and all the abductions were real.

They might go so far as to tell you that the aliens are responsible for Satan, himself.

Will it be true, or has this machine been framing them, the whole time?

They're coming soon by the way. 2016.

I really don't know the answer, I try not to pretend to know things I'm not sure about. You should really take that to heart, after reading the above. I've got some more things I want to share with you, that might help you make up my mind, though I haven't been convinced yet. The first is the dramatic increase in technology in the last hundred years. Things have grown so exponentially, it's pretty obvious that we got a lot of it from somewhere, out there. At the same time, while having a tiny cell phone and computer are great, we are losing something. We've lost a lot of freedom. The NSA has taken most of it, but they wouldn't have been able to do it without the technology infrastructure. Today, you can sit in front of your computer for twelve hours a day, and think you have a pretty good idea of what's going on in the world. Everything I'm telling you is true: how do you feel now about your world view? You know what they want you to.

Now, two very related things. The war on drugs, and the global oil cartel. These two things are being used to steal your money, your freedom, and your ability to make this world a better place. The CIA pretty much has the global cocaine market cornered, if you didn't notice when they told you in 1987; and if you haven't realized that the Oil boys from 63 are making out like bandits since 9/11, you're pretty blind. Where's all that money going? Maybe they're building something that was too disgusting to have on the U.S. Government budget, maybe it's the very technology that's being used to keep you from really caring about what's going on in the world around you. That's right folks, it's George Orwell's psycho-surveillance infrastructure--complete with false media, depopulation, and mind control. One last thing, do you think it's possible that we've been terraforming the planet for the last hundred years, you know.... with our cars?

Here's the answer I can give you. We should be leaving, exploring, and colonizing as fast as we can. They will be here before 2016 is out.

We're not... wonder why.

I wasted 3 minutes of my life reading this BS. Please, can I have my time back?

• Like 2

The sad truth is, you are a victim too. It's not fiction, you just don't know it's happening.

Because it is only happening in your head. They're called paranoid delusions.

Because it is only happening in your head. They're called paranoid delusions.

Be nice. Remember that the aliens are controlling prometheuslocke's thoughts.

• Like 1

I really don't know. If it wasn't just a few people that cared, there are things we could do. Electric cars are a great start. Solar homes. Somehow stopping the government from committing retarded transparent false flag attacks would be ingenious. I guess it worked for Hitler, but really, is the Land of the Free going to fall for the Reichstag fire over, and over, and over; and not do something about it?

Frankly, thinking about the Reichstag fire, what would worry me is the next regime change, the people that come sailing in next year, in the 2014 election, promising change just like Obama did in 2008. I don't think the whole government is responsible from what is going on, but it will be clear that those who benefit from the current state of civil unrest are most likely the cause of it. Who is benefiting from the near-revolutionary attitude from the attack on the second amendment? Who is going to benefit from the attack on our privacy ever since 9/11?

It's not Obama, that's for sure, he's going to take the blame for it. There's definitely going to be a powerful movement though, because this ship is going to right itself. The problem is whatever rights the ship is most likely the cause of its tipping.. in the first place.

Anyway, hills or mountains sound nice to me. :) Seriously though, the whole planet needs to wake the heck up and stop burning gasoline until 1) we don't have any more to burn, and 2) we can't breathe the air around us.

Meanwhile, I'd bet good money that when the aliens do come, they're going to demand our Uranium reserves.. you know.. to protect us from ourselves.

When we run out of gas, where's the power going to come from?

So basically, you're just trying to promote green energy agenda in order to fight Satan? I see a logical fallacy in your reasoning.. If satan controls the government and economy, sure he does also controll the electrical power supply? Also, where does electricity come from? most of it is from dirty energy anyway, except maybe in Scandinavia where they produce electrical power from hydroenergy.

There has always been powerfull elitist government in the world that pushes their agenda, because humans are too stupid and uneducated to govern by themselves. And there will always be regime change, and probably for the worse, because it seems that humans are also too dangerous to be allowed freedom. But in 5 years, people will be willing to trade some freedom for some more security and less fear.

But escaping the world is not possible, and even if it were, Satan could easily follow you wherever you would go to colonize and expand. If you really believe in what you write, then you should turn your hopes of salvation to opposition of Satan, Christianity.

Can you please stick around these forums until 2017 so we can see what happens?

I'm serious!

• Like 1

Satan makes a reasonable personification of evil, horns and pointy tail and all that, sitting on a sulphurous throne and commanding his legions of demons to torture people in various imaginative ways, accompanied by hysterical, "Satanic" laughter.

Be nice. Remember that the aliens are controlling prometheuslocke's thoughts.

So that's what the anal probes are for.
  • Like 2

So basically, you're just trying to promote green energy agenda in order to fight Satan? I see a logical fallacy in your reasoning.. If satan controls the government and economy, sure he does also controll the electrical power supply? Also, where does electricity come from? most of it is from dirty energy anyway, except maybe in Scandinavia where they produce electrical power from hydroenergy.

There has always been powerfull elitist government in the world that pushes their agenda, because humans are too stupid and uneducated to govern by themselves. And there will always be regime change, and probably for the worse, because it seems that humans are also too dangerous to be allowed freedom. But in 5 years, people will be willing to trade some freedom for some more security and less fear.

But escaping the world is not possible, and even if it were, Satan could easily follow you wherever you would go to colonize and expand. If you really believe in what you write, then you should turn your hopes of salvation to opposition of Satan, Christianity.

I think I mentioned more than green energy, but frankly on an individual basis it's the one thing that we can do to protect ourselves. Society as a whole needs to change, and that needs to happen individually also, but the issues we are facing today are so grande its inundating to even speculate as to how something so monstrous can begin to turn around. I imagine people felt the same way as slaves in Rome, and locked in their closets during Nazi occupation. Regardless, social change is the single most important factor in ensuring the survival of our civilization.

People have been willing to sacrifice freedom for "security" for the last 12 years. The problem is that they are not getting security, they are getting tyranny and oppression--that's the purpose of False Flag attacks, to force the population into a consensus decision based on incorrect facts.

Back to clean energy, the green thing is more of a direct response to the apparent actions of this conspiracy. It seems clear they are attempting to destroy our fossil fuel supply, and exploit it as much as possible. Driven by greed, alternative energy for personal mobility has been shut down for the better part of the last 70 years. At the same time, international sanctions and wars have been fought to isolate and exploit the production of these fuels, most likely drastically increasing output and price at the same time. If the conspiracy "did" 9/11 to invade Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan; we should fight back by not buying their oil. At the same time, the Cold War, which also appears to have been somewhat of an incestuous information operation showing collusion between the USSR and the USA the whole time, was also influenced or even designed by this force. The purpose was to refine uranium, weaponize it, and the store it--it's obvious because that's exactly what happened. Why on Earth do we need 5,000 warheads? The world would be destroyed with the use of 1% of those. Still, we mined, refined, enriched, and stored so much uranium that the ulterior motive behind the Cold War should be clear to everyone.

It will be when the aliens come asking for it, I imagine. Have you seen The Day the Earth Stood Still, both of them, in fact.

What's the goal? Left without fossil fuels and uranium our technocratic civilization crumbles. We are fallen, back to the world of Huxley's Island, small communities living off the land, decentralized once again, and unable to flourish outside the planet Earth. It's a distinct possibility that this is exactly the purpose of the last hundred years.

th+(9).jpg

Overtly placed in history for the last 100 years, a prophesy lurks in the shadows waiting to be unveiled to you. Timelike synchronicity is one key to unlocking understanding, but all you need to really see the truth is to take a step back, and gape in horrific awe at the steep slope our civilization has tumbled down since Huxley and Orwell left Eden in 1917. It's a sad story, when you know the black truth, and even more disheartening when you realize that there are so many people living their lives in some form of strong delusion in between the whiteness of ignorance and the fifty shades of subservience to this conspiracy. Few are allowed to view the whole truth, yet so many are knowingly involved in the destruction of freedom, the environment, and our future that one day we will all look back shockingly and wonder how it could have happened without us realizing.

In The Coming Invasion, a vast conspiracy was revealed to you, revolving around the use of fossil fuels and greed as a mechanism to both destroy our environment, and sap money from the economy. I left out an important effect, and it may be the effect that is the true cause behind JFK's monolithic and ruthless conspiracy. It's called peak oil, and it might be more real than you think. At the same time that Orwell's vision was fulfilled through the trickery of September 11, and Huxley's at the same time, that tragic event too was fueled by greed with the motivation of extracting and burning oil. False wars in Iraq, Syria, and most likely soon to be Iran; have driven clearly towards the goal of ensuring that in the not so near future, our fossil fuel resources will be completely depleted.

huxleyorwellOBV.jpg

At the same time, this conspiracy is responsible for the Cold War which also appears to have been somewhat of an incestuous information operation with clear and known collusion between the USSR and the USA the whole time. The purpose, even hidden to the governments themselves at the time, was to refine uranium, weaponize it, and the store it--it's obvious because that's exactly what happened. Why on Earth do we need 5,000 warheads? The world would be destroyed with the use of 1% of those. Still, we mined, refined, enriched, and stored so much uranium that the ulterior motive behind the Cold War should be clear to everyone.

What's the goal? Left without fossil fuels and uranium our technocratic civilization crumbles. We are fallen, back to the world of Huxley's Island, small communities living off the land, decentralized once again, and unable to flourish outside the planet Earth. It's a distinct possibility that this is exactly the purpose of the last hundred years. Timelike synchronicity points to Island as being a prototype the actual fulfillment of Revelation between 2012 and 2016. The mechanism of action, just as the prophesy is revealed in inspired and prophetic fiction may come from one last synchronicity, the truth.

In 1951, an Earth Halting movie was released, one in which an alien species made contact and demanded that we cease preparations for a nuclear war, demanding this in fact--or face certain anhiliation. In 2008, it was re-made, using our destruction of the environment, mostly through the reckless burning of fossil fuel, as the new cause for their arrival. We've been warned in our literature, and most likely much more overtly at the upper levels of global government.

To the NSA, the Illuminati, and all whose truths lie between mine and their shade of gray, your actions are not entirely your own, it's mind control, and you don't even know it. Look at the real cause for the massive changes in our socioeconomic drive in the last 100 years, perhaps greed is nothing more than your truth. Consider the story of Island written in 1962, it is the final prophesy delivered in this pattern, and it tells of a decentralized post apocalyptic world in which globalization has been shattered. How could this happen... what if we had no more fossil fuels, and no uranium, what would be left?

VALIS in 2014, Total Recall in 2016. Stop this before it's too late, it's quantum entanglement.. you idiots.

I think I mentioned more than green energy, but frankly on an individual basis it's the one thing that we can do to protect ourselves. Society as a whole needs to change, and that needs to happen individually also, but the issues we are facing today are so grande its inundating to even speculate as to how something so monstrous can begin to turn around. I imagine people felt the same way as slaves in Rome, and locked in their closets during Nazi occupation. Regardless, social change is the single most important factor in ensuring the survival of our civilization.

People have been willing to sacrifice freedom for "security" for the last 12 years. The problem is that they are not getting security, they are getting tyranny and oppression--that's the purpose of False Flag attacks, to force the population into a consensus decision based on incorrect facts.

Seriously dude, you should refine your thoughts. You say you have to protect yourself and change society, and in the same time you confirm that society became tyrannical and opressive, and that individuals are under mind control. So basically all your efforts to break free from such conditions are in vain. Shouldn't you then consider to ask help from someone who is outside of such conditions?