Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Truth, From the Fall of Humanity to Satan

prometheuslocke

Seriously dude, you should refine your thoughts. You say you have to protect yourself and change society, and in the same time you confirm that society became tyrannical and opressive, and that individuals are under mind control. So basically all your efforts to break free from such conditions are in vain. Shouldn't you then consider to ask help from someone who is outside of such conditions?

It's the ideal concept of our society, the one most people are striving for that needs to be protected from a much smaller subversive conspiracy. The problem is that inaction,and assuming someone else will "fix the problem" becomes part of the problem when enough people are part of the subversive conspiracy.

As an example, if organized crime began starting to "pay off" politicians, to the point where they could control their votes.. even if 90% of the world wasn't part of the conspiracy, if they allow the government to operate outside its laws, evading the constitution for any reason, by the time they realize that they've lost their government it will be too late. Something similar to this is exactly what we are all witnessing, except nobody realizes the depths of the control that this force has over our government. Ignoring it, by using the simple excuses given to us, like 9/11, Boston, and "changing society" will eventually put us in a Police State, yet for various reasons nobody is acting to stop it, and very few people speak out.

The end result of such a movement is near total annihilation of everyone, including a majority of the knowing participants. Of course, they won't believe that until they start being rounded up.

Edited by prometheuslocke

It's the ideal concept of our society, the one most people are striving for that needs to be protected from a much smaller subversive conspiracy. The problem is that inaction,and assuming someone else will "fix the problem" becomes part of the problem when enough people are part of the subversive conspiracy.

As an example, if organized crime began starting to "pay off" politicians, to the point where they could control their votes.. even if 90% of the world wasn't part of the conspiracy, if they allow the government to operate outside its laws, evading the constitution for any reason, by the time they realize that they've lost their government it will be too late. Something similar to this is exactly what we are all witnessing, except nobody realizes the depths of the control that this force has over our government. Ignoring it, by using the simple excuses given to us, like 9/11, Boston, and "changing society" will eventually put us in a Police State, yet for various reasons nobody is acting to stop it, and very few people speak out.

The end result of such a movement is near total annihilation of everyone, including a majority of the knowing participants. Of course, they won't believe that until they start being rounded up.

I think you're far off the real picture, dude. If such conspiracy exists, it would made sure that people are unaware of it's existence, and are playing along the agenda. For them, there is no danger of your action, because EVERYTHING you do, will play along their way anyway. The reason nobody would be acting to stop it, is because you can't do anything to stop it, it is a system going of for hundreds of years, and all the options that you believe you have, were actually premade for you. Just as its written in Matth 24:24, the power of deception can be countered only By God. So if you really believe what you wrote, put more effort in developing your personal relationship with God, and less arguing on UM.

I sometimes wonder (although not really worry) about the well-being of people who report evil secret societies, even if it is just as chance similarity to a real one, is that society going to risk allowing them to continue to live? I dunno, but I think if I came into knowledge of such a group, I would keep my mouth shut.

• Like 2

I'm going to make a fortune selling tin foil hats

Edited by Seeker79

Sorry but everyone in every time peroid ALWAYS thinks its the end of the world.

• Like 1

Here's the answer I can give you.

Issues that cannot be resolved by reference to physical reality really do not belong in a true/false argument. There's physical reality and then there's speculation. Without a way to tell the difference, the issue is moot.

Doug

• Like 1

So you're a victim of a fictional character?

I blame it on Reagan who permanently slashed federal mental health budget. Read the recent issue of Mother Jones magazine.

• Like 1

Sorry but everyone in every time peroid ALWAYS thinks its the end of the world.

One day someone will be right, I imagine we should ignore all warnings from now on. If your child were swimming, would you ignore their cries for help because they always call for you, and are never drowning?

I think you're far off the real picture, dude. If such conspiracy exists, it would made sure that people are unaware of it's existence, and are playing along the agenda. For them, there is no danger of your action, because EVERYTHING you do, will play along their way anyway. The reason nobody would be acting to stop it, is because you can't do anything to stop it, it is a system going of for hundreds of years, and all the options that you believe you have, were actually premade for you. Just as its written in Matth 24:24, the power of deception can be countered only By God. So if you really believe what you wrote, put more effort in developing your personal relationship with God, and less arguing on UM.

So essentially, give up without trying, and pray for divine intervention?

Sounds like a great plan.

This is probably one of the most depressing CT posts I have ever seen. If this is true, then whats the point of going on. Or fighting it, because its obvious there would be no winning. To live, to really live believing this nonsense would be a very sad way to live. Personally, I have enough sadness within my own life. Throw this stuff in. Well. Crap. Pass the Jack Daniels. boo ya.

One day someone will be right, I imagine we should ignore all warnings from now on. If your child were swimming, would you ignore their cries for help because they always call for you, and are never drowning?

A more accurate analogy would be a child having a nightmare.

I wasted 3 minutes of my life reading this BS. Please, can I have my time back?

:tsu: Same here buddy...

So essentially, give up without trying, and pray for divine intervention?

Sounds like a great plan.

hello..with all due respect where do you derive your information from?

alien intervention or satans or whatever by 2016?

would really like to hear your response

Look, there is one mental health hospital bed for 7,100 Americans. I smell someone being victimized by the brutal decade-long budget cut.

Look, there is one mental health hospital bed for 7,100 Americans. I smell someone being victimized by the brutal decade-long budget cut.

hahah well you have to give someone the chance to explain themselves i suppose

if not for any scientific advancement then at least for the pure entertainment value!

(:

Edited by khol

Un-typing..

Saying that they are coming 2016 is a rather a baseless prediction.

Edited by AliveInDeath7

That wouldn't be the right mind set, but do the vast amounts of false promises of doom make not having that mind set easy? How can we believe yours after the countless others?

I'm reminded of a child's tale about the Boy Who Cried Wolf.

That wouldn't be the right mind set, but do the vast amounts of false promises of doom make not having that mind set easy? How can we believe yours after the countless others?

I'm reminded of a child's tale about the Boy Who Cried Wolf.

What happens at the end of that story?

Now, unlikely thought it is, if they do come in 2016, this guy will have his moment of fame; until they blast him.

Humanity never fell. The snake was redemption and made us greater than animal. It was just that we were created by a very faulty, souless god.

Wisedom rests where the two opposites meet, where good and evil merge to become one.

Edited by regeneratia

You really would? You intend to read another couple of pages of discombobbled conspiracy drivel?

I´d rather wish people would stop feeding the troll.

i wouldn't necessarily qualify him as a troll, he is just a confused teenage boy who stumbled upon a revelation of truth, and now tries to make a difference. I really think he genuinely believes in what is he writing and is trying to give a valid warning to all UMers, although he is still not sure what should we do about it anyway.