Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Being a Postman

jjphere

For the 4-5 years after my NDE I felt VERY close to God and VERY VERY grateful.

I prayed for the very ill and the dying, I simply had to, and sometimes I would feel things about people.

This is about a man who ran a small museum that we met on vacation several years ago. I had never met him, before or

after.

He talked to us during the short presentation and at the end I told him that I had a spiritual message for him.

I am not outgoing and I have to feel something very strongly before I will say it. He said fine and wanted to know what it was.

I told him that he had huge favor with God and one day soon he was going to Heaven to be with the Lord. I did not mention

that this was going to be soon, but I think he got the idea. Well, he looked surprised, but then asked us how old he looked to us and

I told him that he looked about 65, but it was hard to tell because he was bald. Then he told us his story, how when he was young he

had been told by the doctor that he was dying of an incurable disease, but had been prayed over by many and healed and spared.

He was 81 and if it was God's will, he was ready to go to Heaven.

We shook hands and I felt I had given him the right message. If there is a message for someone and I deliver it, I was always

protected in that it would somehow make sense to them.

Thanks to the Lord.

Do these things sometimes still happen to me? Not as often, but sometimes I seem to be tolf things and I will have to do them.

God does whatever wonderful thing he wants to.

But still, it must be tiring the times you have to ring twice.

• Like 1

I am sorry you have not had more feedback, especially positive in nature. Obviously you feel a certain familiar comfort with this. Sometimes god gives me information but i have learned in many cases not to pass it on, because it only disturbs or hurts people. It is different where the information can be used to protect or help people. If the fruits of this gift are positive for you and for others, then i think it is a very good and productive gift.

• Like 1