Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Readings, anyone?

heather the fileseeker

Well, over the next few days I'll be doing readings to whomever would like them. I'm a bit rusty from winter work and need to refresh my skill a bit!

So ask away!

I will be using an old rider waite deck, full suite, with reversals. Please specify if you'd only like major arcana cards, and if you have a particular spread you want. Otherwise, I'll choose one based off of your question.

ok, i will byte first.

Love.

honestly i am skeptical about online readings for i feel you need to interact with a person too really "feel" or read them.

no offense.

Edited by Talion

Can you do like a general reading of my next 5 years of my future :tsu: .

Never believed all to much in readings but it is always fun to get a reading.

Hi I would love one too.Any deck of your choice.My question is "Will i get a job in multi national companies with better pay this year?".Thanking you in advance

Hi, I would like a reading too please . Can you do me a general one ? Like what's going to happen to me in the next months?

Thank you

Hi I would love one too.Any deck of your choice.My question is "Will i get a job in multi national companies with better pay this year?".Thanking you in advance

First, A disclaimer, I'm doing this one first as I don't wanna read for people who are hostile/calling bull****. It's just not fair to me.

Anyways, first reading.

I did a spread that was taught to me several years ago, and has been the best/most accurate for job/career readings.

Your present: You are currently in a space of slight discomfort, but not enough to push you away from your current situation. Movement is slow, but steady. You might feel like it's taking forever to get somewhere, or that your work is not paying off in a significant way. You feel a tad stagnant. You may not be building wealth as much as you'd like.

The hand of fate(most likely path/easy path): You'll have control of your work and environment, but income will not flow as freely as it would with another job. Your mind will be happy, but your wallet...not so much. The question it shows is: Are you willing to give up money in exchange for control? If so, the opportunity will be open very soon.

The hand of the spirit(harder path/wanted path): You'll have a flexible job and rather decent income, but you'll be far more stressed as there won't be as much guidance in place to lead you along. You're gonna have to figure things out as they come. No one's gonna help you figure out what needs doing or when. But with some adaptation and time, you'll gain the knowledge needed to run things yourself and become an example for others.

This is all I can tell without any other info, sorry if it's brief.

I did a single card reading for this, for clarity's sake.

What it showed: You have the knowhow and control you need to accomplish what you want. Money in the next year will not be a problem. Things will be steady, but I'm not entirely sure your actual job will change much. You'll have the opportunity to stay in the current situation you have, but with better pay. Overall things are solidified where they are, and it you are very focused on moving up, rather than making more money, it'll take a lot of work. Prepare your brain, it's about to be racked with questions. You may know what you want, but the world has very little time for wants. Your gonna have to have many plans.

Hi, I would like a reading too please . Can you do me a general one ? Like what's going to happen to me in the next months?

Thank you

I did a social reading with major arcana, as this is most telling for personal readings.

You: You have a lot of opportunities at hand, but you generally shy away from them. You're far more focused on bettering your mind than your money/social situation. Work out in the "real world" tends to annoy you because you find yourself pointing out flaws in people's ways of thinking. You know a million ways to improve the world, but feel powerless to execute those ideas in any big way. But that's untrue, you live and breathe change. Take out step out of your comfort zone and the entire world will change in your wake.

The people in your life: There's a girl/boy(member of the opposite gender) that has kept you baffled. You like to know what's going on at all times,but this person is a total mystery. That both appeals to you and irritates you. But with some work, this person will become as familiar as the back of your hand.

There's a strong family-like figure that loves you. This person will be your rock. Your trusty companion. They have you figured out, even when you may think they don't. They see you potential, and want you to follow it. Keep them close, they will always be there when you're in need.

The next person is a challenge in every term. An authority figure. This person clashes with you in many ways. But they have no true control over you. They're chaotic, not powerful. Put your shield up, they don't have your best interests at heart.

Sadly there's another bad egg in your midst. Someone who's outwardly very charming, but a bad influence. They're not out to get you, but when they fall, you'll go down with them. So be cautious. However, they are a strong source of knowledge. Just make sure you don't take them as a role model.

Your future: You'll be in control of things. You're not going to fall into the havoc of life around you. Don't worry too much, you have natural strength. Overall, things are going to pick up from here. Things are going to change, and for the better.

Heather, I'm not a hostile, honest!! I have a couple of reading threads here my self!! I will always give feed back and I'd never rip on anyone, even when they've ripped on me!! Please reconsider.

Leah.

I do admit that I've asked for many readings from others that never show up again so I'm just happy to see that you have come back!!!

Edited by Leah G.

Hi I'd love a reading if you're still up for it

Thanks

I did a reading about you and your current needs.

You're an ever changing person. You're smart,funny,efficient. But You're not set in your ways as much as others are. You may be a bit naive, and rash. what you need in life is a strong teacher(not literally though). Someone to help you realize your potential and help you follow it. A way to gain knowledge and experience.

Hi if you are still doing readings I'm for a go ta :)

I'd like one.

Relationships, if you could please!

First, A disclaimer, I'm doing this one first as I don't wanna read for people who are hostile/calling bull****. It's just not fair to me.

Anyways, first reading.

I did a spread that was taught to me several years ago, and has been the best/most accurate for job/career readings.

Your present: You are currently in a space of slight discomfort, but not enough to push you away from your current situation. Movement is slow, but steady. You might feel like it's taking forever to get somewhere, or that your work is not paying off in a significant way. You feel a tad stagnant. You may not be building wealth as much as you'd like.

The hand of fate(most likely path/easy path): You'll have control of your work and environment, but income will not flow as freely as it would with another job. Your mind will be happy, but your wallet...not so much. The question it shows is: Are you willing to give up money in exchange for control? If so, the opportunity will be open very soon.

The hand of the spirit(harder path/wanted path): You'll have a flexible job and rather decent income, but you'll be far more stressed as there won't be as much guidance in place to lead you along. You're gonna have to figure things out as they come. No one's gonna help you figure out what needs doing or when. But with some adaptation and time, you'll gain the knowledge needed to run things yourself and become an example for others.

This is all I can tell without any other info, sorry if it's brief.

Thank you so much for the reading heather.You are so spot on.The first part matches well with my current situation.At present not much move in the career front and things are not very promising.But i am very happy to read the last part that as time goes by i will have success.Thank you so much for the single card reading too.This reading gave me a clear picture of my future career situation.Thank you so much once again heather.God bless you.

I did a social reading with major arcana, as this is most telling for personal readings.

You: You have a lot of opportunities at hand, but you generally shy away from them. You're far more focused on bettering your mind than your money/social situation. Work out in the "real world" tends to annoy you because you find yourself pointing out flaws in people's ways of thinking. You know a million ways to improve the world, but feel powerless to execute those ideas in any big way. But that's untrue, you live and breathe change. Take out step out of your comfort zone and the entire world will change in your wake.

The people in your life: There's a girl/boy(member of the opposite gender) that has kept you baffled. You like to know what's going on at all times,but this person is a total mystery. That both appeals to you and irritates you. But with some work, this person will become as familiar as the back of your hand.

There's a strong family-like figure that loves you. This person will be your rock. Your trusty companion. They have you figured out, even when you may think they don't. They see you potential, and want you to follow it. Keep them close, they will always be there when you're in need.

The next person is a challenge in every term. An authority figure. This person clashes with you in many ways. But they have no true control over you. They're chaotic, not powerful. Put your shield up, they don't have your best interests at heart.

Sadly there's another bad egg in your midst. Someone who's outwardly very charming, but a bad influence. They're not out to get you, but when they fall, you'll go down with them. So be cautious. However, they are a strong source of knowledge. Just make sure you don't take them as a role model.

Your future: You'll be in control of things. You're not going to fall into the havoc of life around you. Don't worry too much, you have natural strength. Overall, things are going to pick up from here. Things are going to change, and for the better.

Thank you very much Heather. It's true to me almost every sentence. I know the first 3 persons you talked about, but a bit confusing of the last one . I have doubted my current Meditation Teacher to be the last one (He is a very strong source of knowledge, but I don't think he is an bad egg. He offers the class for free and he is very nice). If possible could you tell me more about the last person please? Many appreciations and blessings to you.

Hello Heather,

Could you do me a general reading please ? Thank you very much.

---Tina---

Sorry this was meant to be me. Wolverathe is my friend and she showed me the thread. I registered for a new account and posted but I didn't know why it was under her name. So sorry :D

---Tina---

Hello

I would love to have a reading from you. Please tell me when do you seee a new job for me and what kind of job it will be? Thank you. Many blessings.

Adrian

Hello!

I would like a reading. I have misplaced a box of my mother's most treasured possessions and am haunted about it daily. can you do a reading and tell me if you see my finding the box? Thanks so m uch

Susan

Hello Heather, please read for Boyd on his career . Age 44, scorpio..

Hi Heather,

I'm down for a reading! I'm interested in knowing about my love life of course..let me know if you need anything (:

Thank you ahead of time.,