Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does anyone have any experience...

Kaikou

Hey guys, I recently brought a Sony Bloggie MHS-CM5 from ebay, to this day I'm still having trouble getting it to work.

I know ebay probably isn't the best place to get something pro-owned that works well, however I only had a budget of £33 and nothing more. So I did the best with what I had.

Anyway, I knew from the start that the battery holder was broken (having to keep it held in with a piece of paper)

Also knew that the zoom didn't work, (that's okay because I don't need the zoom).

However, when I received the camera, I put it on charge for around 7 hours (to make sure it got a full charge).

I then proceed to turn it on. It stayed on for about 30 seconds before shutting down, telling me the battery was low.

After a few unsuccessful charges I decided that a new battery was in order.

On Saturday, the new battery arrived. I charged it for 6 hours before putting it into the camera. I'm still getting the same problem!

After spending close to a week trawling through forums I really feel like I'm bashing my head up a wall. Nobody seems to have had this problem.

I can't return it back to the seller and Sony would castrate me (moneywise) If I sent it to them.

The most embarrassing thing is that It took me about 5 weeks to earn the £33 that I spent on the camera. It was all for nothing.

Has anyone else faced this issue? If so did you ever find a remedy for it?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kaikou

• Keel M.

• freetoroam

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The seller has no return policy or is it an all sales final kinda thing? Was this problem listed in the description?

The seller has no return policy or is it an all sales final kinda thing? Was this problem listed in the description?

Basically, you have 7 days after you receive the product to return it. However that 7 days has passed.

If I remember rightly, the only problems listed were: The battery door, the non-working zoom and that sometimes the camera would crash.

Go to Paypal, complain to them, they will get the money back off the person who sold it to you and then after it has been investigated you will get your money back...hopefully.

But paypal is the only way, they are buggers for taking money back, but it works for you if you have been sold something which does not work and when it was not stated that in the description.

Edited by freetoroam