Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I see dead people?

mexart

I have beenn psychis since I was a child. It is not something I use often, nor is it readily available. For example I have a guardian angel and she told me the time and day a sick friend would die ..10 days prior to her death. Recently I have been getting clear images of faces or people. Last nigt it was a feamle child I think. she was in balck and grey with wild curly hair. her ees were huge I saw her face only. I asked her what she wanted and she left. The second was a little boy. he was in full color. Just not sure what to think? any help appreciated. thanks

I saw the ghost of my cat. CatrubbingonSmiley_zps866e06fa.gif

Welcome to the forum. Welcome1Flower.gif

That's awesome that you've talked to your guardian angel. I'd be careful not to consult with familiar spirits though. They can defile a person. They've driven me insane before believing their lies. They are the devil you know.

Edited by notforgotten

You are lucky you have a guardian angel who talks to you, trying to get my husband to talk to me when he is on his xbox is near on impossible.

• Like 2

I have beenn psychis since I was a child. It is not something I use often, nor is it readily available. For example I have a guardian angel and she told me the time and day a sick friend would die ..10 days prior to her death. Recently I have been getting clear images of faces or people. Last nigt it was a feamle child I think. she was in balck and grey with wild curly hair. her ees were huge I saw her face only. I asked her what she wanted and she left. The second was a little boy. he was in full color. Just not sure what to think? any help appreciated. thanks

Just relax and go with the flow. ;)