Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stray Thoughts, or Telepathy?

stevemagegod

Okay guys today i had a very strange stray thought that entered my head. I was at my college putting my **** away getting ready for GYM class when all of a sudden this thought of "Am i going to get Mugged"? thought entered my head. I have no idea where this thought came from. There were at least 2 other people around me getting ready as well. I didn't feel like i was in any danger what so ever, but right away my mind was coming up with different possibilities on how to get out of a situation like that as my back was turned. I have never been mugged so why would i think that all of a sudden? Did i pick up on someone else's malicious thought, or was it from something that i watched/read.? When that thought entered my head i got really nervous for some reason and got out as fast as i could to where everyone else was. I mean that is just really bizarre for me, as i am not nervous.

Probably a random thought.

I know I used to feel like I was going to be harassed somehow while I was in gym. That's why I barely changed around all those random people..

Not to mention, my middle school gym teacher was a lesbian(unsaid but we all knew it) and she always looked my direction. :no:

I bet she wanted me to get in my undies to dress out! Hell no, I was in good shape already. The exercises were stupid and nothing really got done.

I'm not stupid. hehe

• Like 1

Common paranoia, be thankful it's not common ocd and your not checking your shoulder 3 times to make sure ;)

don't stress everyone has insecurities and your subconcious plays on them as a semi preparing and because your using periphial vision so you don't look like a suspect you don't adjust to the real image and paranoia sets in.

what do you expect with the world the way it is haha.

• Like 1

If it got a little too quiet without the usual packing noises made by the other two people then that might have worked on your subconscious to bring that thought to mind. Quietness, where it's not the norm, seems like something is afoot. Doesn't mean it's bad to over-react once in awhile though. It's better to be safe than sorry.

• Like 1