Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are you angry yet?

regeneratia

I know, when I first read the OP I thought I am angry, but not for the reasons you think. I am angry that people would use these tragedies to push their nonsense.

I am sure you would like others to think it nonsense too, huh? Why else would you post this?

• Like 2

Several billion people on the planet. Forests dissapearing. Culture obsessed by money and consumerism.

How many people die each day from terrorism or from their government?

Switch off your TV. Do some gardening. Read a great book. Make your partner a healthy dinner.

The world is still extraordinarily beautiful. Choose happiness.

Having thought about this while I was mowing, your post reminds me of THE TIME MACHINE. In that world, it is either/or. There is no either/or in this society anymore. I will not be domesticated. I will not be indentured. I WILL BE FREE!! I am willing to die for freedom.

• Like 2

Nope. Thanks to the fluoride in my tap-water and the tons of other cancer causing mind control chemicals I'm bombarded with 24-7 I'm dumb, lazy, and complacent...

Just like the Government tells me I'm supposed to be.. @_@

Edited by Midyin
  • Like 3

I agree with you totally.

Haven't you ever wondered why there are not bomb-sniffing dogs in every town? NOt just one but many dogs that have been trained to sniff out bombs in the hands of the city? How simple and unexpensive it would be.

Have you ever wondered WHY there aren't programs that teach anyone and everyone how to spot terrorist activities and how to act if something suspicious is found? We KNOW that members of We The People are willing to die for each other. Why can't we have seminars that everyone attends that teaches us what to look for and how to respond to a questionable situation? Put prevention in the hands of The People.

Because that would be called propaganda by many here. They'd say that the govt is trying to instill fear and suspicion in the population.

• Like 3

Because that would be called propaganda by many here. They'd say that the govt is trying to instill fear and suspicion in the population.

I changed my mind and unhooked the "like". I agree with you. I was thinking about the Eoli in THE TIME MACHINE, who thought life was so beautiful and glorious, while they are being fattened up for eating.

I have no unanswered questions about the OKC bombing... And it directly affected my life, by killing three people I knew, and my best friend ended up marrying a survivor...

As for the Boston Bombing... why is it more believeable that a massive, shadowy, evil group spent time, resources and energy to set bombs that killed two or three people, when they had tens of thousands of targets... yet less believeable that two homicidally bent people did it themselves?...

As for the Texas Explosion... a chemical plant with a bad safety record can't have an accident?...

Exactly why does every bad thing that happens in this world have to be part of some convoluted, improbable, rediculously pointless, evil conspiracy?...

I am so fricken sick and tired of all the "Ohhhh! The government is so evil! So massively bloodthristy and vile in everything it does..."

Point of fact #1: WE ARE THE GOVERNMENT! - Unless every single person who is ever elected to office is by nature evil and murderous, it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE for the levels of conspiracies that are 'theorized', to actually exist...

Point of fact #2: Our governments are much too incompetent to do even a small portion of all the crap they are blamed for...

I love it when many thumb up the post where it says that our government is incompetent. Makes me laugh.

• Like 1

I am sure you would like others to think it nonsense too, huh? Why else would you post this?

Your not very good at reading people. Not very surprising considering the things you post.

• Like 3

Ooh, the first ad hominem attack of the thread!

• Like 1

It was about 2 years into Bush's second term when my eyes were opened. My first reaction was anger. I wanted to shout out to the roof tops and tell everyone and anyone who would listen. I soon found out that most people just didnt care. Which made me a little depressed. Over the years Ive found peace. I just decided I would be what I believe I was called to be, a light unto the world. I no longer ponder on why darkness cant comprehend it.

• Like 3

It was about 2 years into Bush's second term when my eyes were opened. My first reaction was anger. I wanted to shout out to the roof tops and tell everyone and anyone who would listen. I soon found out that most people just didnt care. Which made me a little depressed. Over the years Ive found peace. I just decided I would be what I believe I was called to be, a light unto the world. I no longer ponder on why darkness cant comprehend it.

THose were and always be some of the worst years of this countries History ! I wish we could re-write it !

Good thread Regen, but I learned many years ago that anger is most often a counterproductive emotional state because it works against reason and analytical thinking. Fear=anger, too many times.

A bit late to the party, but one of the few times I have to AGREE with BR.

• Like 1

Good thread Regen, but I learned many years ago that anger is most often a counterproductive emotional state because it works against reason and analytical thinking. Fear=anger, too many times.

I would just love to agree with you. But I personally think that anger prevents the media and the government from controlling the percptions of the population. I think to break thru the lies that we are being told, we have to get angry and hypersensitive.

Do you remember Ari Fleischer telling us "Perception lags reality"? Coming from that inglorious White House fAdministration, this told me that it was all in manipulating perception itself which will create a certain level of reality (WMD in Iraq which was totally and absolutely false). Especially we saw this in the Bush fAdministration, who pathologically lied to the US popuilation and the world at almost every turn (excepting that Bush heard GOD talking to him all the time, good gods how did THAT slip up pass the presidential PR people?).

Oh yes, I would love to live a life and peace. I do get peace thru meditation and gardening, thru my children, thru being solid with my thinking and my self.

BUT I refuse to be docile and domesticated by our own government and the media. Rather I expect and demand that the media and the government be totally and absolutely docile and domesticated to the will of The People, ... as the USA government was initially designed to be. Right now, we have flase flags raining down on us on all fronts just to gain control of us. There will be more false flags as they continue to lose control of The People. Liberty has high costs but I am willing to pay for those costs with my own life.

We The People = We The Power

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

I think to break thru the lies that we are being told, we have to get angry and hypersensitive.

That is considered an appeal to emotions. Which by no means is a safe way to determine right from wrong.

Emotions tend to get in the way of making good decisions. Take for example the statement "love is blind".

How many people often react to bad first impressions? Anger driven violence?

I mean seriously Regen. If an appeal to emotions is your way of discerning right from wrong, truth from lies, then I honestly feel sorry for you.

I prefer to use common sense and logical thinking.

• Like 2

I would just love to agree with you. But I personally think that anger prevents the media and the government from controlling the percptions of the population. I think to break thru the lies that we are being told, we have to get angry and hypersensitive.

Do you remember Ari Fleischer telling us "Perception lags reality"? Coming from that inglorious White House fAdministration, this told me that it was all in manipulating perception itself which will create a certain level of reality (WMD in Iraq which was totally and absolutely false). Especially we saw this in the Bush fAdministration, who pathologically lied to the US popuilation and the world at almost every turn (excepting that Bush heard GOD talking to him all the time, good gods how did THAT slip up pass the presidential PR people?).

Oh yes, I would love to live a life and peace. I do get peace thru meditation and gardening, thru my children, thru being solid with my thinking and my self.

BUT I refuse to be docile and domesticated by our own government and the media. Rather I expect and demand that the media and the government be totally and absolutely docile and domesticated to the will of The People, ... as the USA government was initially designed to be. Right now, we have flase flags raining down on us on all fronts just to gain control of us. There will be more false flags as they continue to lose control of The People. Liberty has high costs but I am willing to pay for those costs with my own life.

We The People = We The Power

I see what you are saying. Honestly, it just makes me sick how some people are such zombies. But, I think A LOT of people are starting to wake up and realize, that the Democrats and the Republicans are the same party, and DO NOT have our best interests at heart. All the elite care about is themselves. They make up phony elections to make us feel like we have some type of power in choosing our representatives, but they are just puppets for the big players.

Also, the two party system does it's best to keep America divided. That way, with everyone fighting against each other, they can do whatever they want. The elite know good and well, that Americans are becoming fed up with the way Washington is being run. That's why we keep having these "false flags" and the MSM is doing it's best to keep everyone divided along racial, political, and economic divisions.

If we all got together, and put aside our differences, and marched on Washington and DEMANDED change, as per this:

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

----- Taken from the Declaration of Independence

This COULD happen. It happened in France and in Russia. The common people rose up against their governments.

We need to put aside our political ideologies, and stop bickering with one another. We need to tell the government, enough is enough. I honestly think though, that people really are waking up to what is going on. Only time will tell if I am right though.

But getting angry is just going to make your blood pressure go up, trust me. The best thing to do is just to get the information out there. People are either going to wake up or keep being zombies. The choice is up to them.

• Like 2

Anger causes more problems in society than it ever solves. Anger is not necessary to make change happen, or to make the government listen to us. Just look at what Gandhi was able to do. MLK jr. The government if anything fears the competent clear headed free citizen, not the shouting angry emotional wreck of a man.

• Like 1

Honey, there is no right or wrong, just thinking makes it so, according to Shakespeare. According to Dr. Robert Anthony, there is no right or wrong: there are just different sets of consequences.

We are not talking about mere first impressions here. The Patriot Act and the NDAA are NOT new. NAFTA is NOT new. The assuult on this country by rogue factions of our own government is NOT new.

At a certain point, following a repeated onslaught of assaults on the US Constitution and Bill of Rights, there is a outrage level that will initiate action, ... great action by the population.

I am sorry you live in such a black and white world. But it must surely be easy to ignore the naunces and details of all situations and run on ideologies that no longer fit this world. Easy, easy.

The respect for common sense has been obliterated by the very concept of critical thinking, also because there is little people have in common these days. So you do your out-dated common sense and I will continue to thinking critically.

That is considered an appeal to emotions. Which by no means is a safe way to determine right from wrong.

Emotions tend to get in the way of making good decisions. Take for example the statement "love is blind".

How many people often react to bad first impressions? Anger driven violence?

I mean seriously Regen. If an appeal to emotions is your way of discerning right from wrong, truth from lies, then I honestly feel sorry for you.

I prefer to use common sense and logical thinking.

Edited by regeneratia

Anger causes more problems in society than it ever solves. Anger is not necessary to make change happen, or to make the government listen to us. Just look at what Gandhi was able to do. MLK jr. The government if anything fears the competent clear headed free citizen, not the shouting angry emotional wreck of a man.

As I said befvore, anger stops the perception control our government and media have on us.

Edited by regeneratia

As I said befvore, anger stops the perception control our government and media have on us.

Or it plays right into their hands.

• Like 1

Or it plays right into their hands.

I really do not think an angry crowd really does play into the hands of the puppetmasters. The greatest fear governments have is an angry population, a population angry enough to be motivated into action. Anger is not the same as panic. Anger is not the same as fear and fear does not always precede anger.

As the puppetmasters lose their control, they will do many, many more false flags. The only way they can get back control of the population now is to create fear. But if you are angry, rather than fearful with the many many more false flags we will most certainly witness, you have the upper hand and all the control. I am angry.

Now I am going to let it all go and meditate on how the power-mongers will lose even more control than ever. Just gonna put it out in that great vacuum, my will super-powered, and let events fall into place.

Edited by regeneratia

I really do not think an angry crowd really does play into the hands of the puppetmasters. The greatest fear governments have is an angry population, a population angry enough to be motivated into action. Anger is not the same as panic. Anger is not the same as fear and fear does not always precede anger.

Yes that is true, but anger alone is not enough. We need a clear headed, discerning, controlled leader. Angry mobs have never solved much of anything without a leader, mostly they have just caused death and destruction.

As the puppetmasters lose their control, they will do many, many more false flags. The only way they can get back control of the population now is to create fear. But if you are angry, rather than fearful with the many many more false flags we will most certainly witness, you have the upper hand and all the control. I am angry.

Now I am going to let it all go and meditate on how the power-mongers will lose even more control than ever. Just gonna put it out in that great vacuum, my will super-powered, and let events fall into place.

Wait wait wait. False flags? Name some false flags and what the purpose of those false flags were.

Regen

I do understand your anger, and to some extent you are correct that people angry enough to take overt acts to overthrow the status quo are a necessary part of any revolution. It's quite ugly, but sometimes violence is the only solution, at least so suggests history.

As for myself, when it comes to changing the status quo, I advocate for jury nullification as the best way to accomplish that without violence and bloodshed. Jefferson mentioned it too. Sadly, most people don't have a clue about it because for more than 100 years the authorities have been engaged in full time jury tampering. It would be slow, but it could happen.

But really, it's pessimism at it's worst and I apologize for the negative vibes, but I think that the bad guys are so firmly in control that, absent implosion and anarchy, the people (however lazy and brainwashed they are) will never regain control of the government.

• Like 1

Regen

I do understand your anger, and to some extent you are correct that people angry enough to take overt acts to overthrow the status quo are a necessary part of any revolution. It's quite ugly, but sometimes violence is the only solution, at least so suggests history.

As for myself, when it comes to changing the status quo, I advocate for jury nullification as the best way to accomplish that without violence and bloodshed. Jefferson mentioned it too. Sadly, most people don't have a clue about it because for more than 100 years the authorities have been engaged in full time jury tampering. It would be slow, but it could happen.

But really, it's pessimism at it's worst and I apologize for the negative vibes, but I think that the bad guys are so firmly in control that, absent implosion and anarchy, the people (however lazy and brainwashed they are) will never regain control of the government.

The type of warfare we would have to resort to (guerrilla warfare) would be absolutely awful. Not good. A peaceful solution, a revolution without bloodshed and the loss of lives, would be preferable, then the warfare solution.

• Like 2

Anger bad.

Happiness love.

Grammar important.

• Like 3

Are you angry yet?

http://www.infowars....ate-government/

I have just started to be an infowars fan, since the state-mouthpiece media atrociously associated Jones with the Boston Bombers.

It is the USA governement's criminal antics that drives me to lose faith in their actions and inactions.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 2