Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are you angry yet?

regeneratia

You're right about that Regen--the antics, the style of the media & government complex are what really make me suspicious of certain 'events'.

• Like 1

No, I'm not angry, I find the warped logic of conspiracy theories to be a great source of amusement.

• Like 1

Yeah like lets all pretend that it's all good , sort of like how our founding fathers did when they got out from under the monarchy. rulership..wasn't easy but they did it.

• Like 1

I too love to read this stuff Everyone that post on the Behalf of the C.T`s and the Wack cases,Keeps us all on our toes !

Remember Its real If your not the one that Did it ! If you really did something like this Thats Un-Real ! To think that people can do these things to another Human.

Sad but true. No Conspiricey needed !

:tu:

• Like 1

Are you angry yet?

http://www.infowars....ate-government/

I have just started to be an infowars fan, since the state-mouthpiece media atrociously associated Jones with the Boston Bombers.

It is the USA governement's criminal antics that drives me to lose faith in their actions and inactions.

You're right about that Regen--the antics, the style of the media & government complex are what really make me suspicious of certain 'events'.

The MSM has just gotten out of control with their "propaganda"...

:no:

• Like 2

I too love to read this stuff Everyone that post on the Behalf of the C.T`s and the Wack cases,Keeps us all on our toes !

Remember Its real If your not the one that Did it ! If you really did something like this Thats Un-Real ! To think that people can do these things to another Human.

Sad but true. No Conspiricey needed !

:tu:

True people can and will do things , especiallly for money , and power , and ownership of land , and control of people in it, . No conspiracy just fact. Oh and the wacked out storuies are wacked to us that don't place our selves above society as the elitist do .

Our History says it all doesn't it..so why would anyone jump so fast into labeling everything a conspiracy? hmm , I would think the 1% wants people to do just that and not dare expose them. What if we had a democracy ? what if right...b.t.w where's the democracy ? what happened to it ? why is it gone ? who gave it away so easily ?Oh my is it could it be , all just a conspiracy ? or is there a democracy ? go ahead and ask yourself that. .

Wait wait wait. False flags? Name some false flags and what the purpose of those false flags were.

A bad thing happened in new York in the early 2000's. Then the president started going to!war with various countries, using 'terror' as the justification. If suspicions are correct, this would be a classic and pretty blatant false flag scenario. I'm surprised that that needed clarification.

• Like 2

A bad thing happened in new York in the early 2000's. Then the president started going to!war with various countries, using 'terror' as the justification. If suspicions are correct, this would be a classic and pretty blatant false flag scenario. I'm surprised that that needed clarification.

Okay thank you for clarifying. I was thinking you might be referring to the recent events in Boston and Texas which I really do not think are false flags at all.

You're right, there isn't really any visible connection to a false flag scenario. But I just think now that any time any bad event happens, people will think back to that past event (9-11) by default, and get paranoid that there could be some ulterior motive that might show up in the near future. It's understandable to a degree. It's happened before, and will most likely happen again. Just where and when are the only questions.

• Like 1

THe Sheeple are quite Deeple tonight ! Did we misss the feeding time again? All you can Eat Boston Baked BEans this week I hear ! THat ought to get the Gas flowing again ! :tu:

Are you angry yet?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/01/18/AR2010011803982.html?sid=ST2010092003293

FBI broke law for years in phone record searches

============

http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/americans-fear-government-more-than-terror/

HOMELAND INSECURITY

Americans fear government more than terror

Astonishing poll results for 1st time since 9/11 hijackings

Anger bad.

Happiness love.

Grammar important.

Are you unhappy that I might type bad grammer as I adjust my posts? Does it make you unhappy?

Anger causes more problems in society than it ever solves. Anger is not necessary to make change happen, or to make the government listen to us. Just look at what Gandhi was able to do. MLK jr. The government if anything fears the competent clear headed free citizen, not the shouting angry emotional wreck of a man.

Anger motivates. Our government fears our anger. I am sure that they don't feel safe enough from the angry population.

Are you angry yet?

http://www.washingto...ST2010092003293

FBI broke law for years in phone record searches

============

http://www.wnd.com/2...re-than-terror/

HOMELAND INSECURITY

Americans fear government more than terror

Astonishing poll results for 1st time since 9/11 hijackings

Are you unhappy that I might type bad grammer as I adjust my posts? Does it make you unhappy?

To quote Yoda from Star Wars, "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering."

Justified anger can motivate people, but anger alone can be a cancer that eats away at your own happiness. I refuse to let any bureaucrat dictate the terms of my own happiness. What government fears most of all is the competent clear headed free citizen that is NOT AFRAID of them in any way, willing to stand up for a cause, and willing to die for a cause. Whether it is anger or love of country that motivates him, its what he does, not what motivates him, that matters.

• Like 1

To quote Yoda from Star Wars, "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering."

Justified anger can motivate people, but anger alone can be a cancer that eats away at your own happiness. I refuse to let any bureaucrat dictate the terms of my own happiness. What government fears most of all is the competent clear headed free citizen that is NOT AFRAID of them in any way, willing to stand up for a cause, and willing to die for a cause. Whether it is anger or love of country that motivates him, its what he does, not what motivates him, that matters.

I don't know, the government was pretty scared of Malcolm X. They (government) spread disinformation through the ranks and eventually ended up killing him...

• Like 1

I don't know, the government was pretty scared of Malcolm X. They (government) spread disinformation through the ranks and eventually ended up killing him...

And same with MJK jr. Like I said, free men who are not afraid of government, willing to pursue their cause regardless of potential threats. Whether motivated by anger or love it does not matter. Leadership is defined by results not by traits.

• Like 1

FBI Report Implicates Saudi Government in 9/11

Posted on April 29, 2013 by WashingtonsBlog

But “We Can’t Afford to Irritate the Saudis” By Actually Looking Into Who Backed 9/11 … “Especially with Oil Prices Going Up Now”

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/04/fbi-report-implicates-saudis-in-911.html

• Like 1

You certainly do have to be careful NOT to hate. While I don't think anger takes anything from a person as long as they act on it, hate certainly removes personal power from the individual. Now if Lucus were to talk about Yoda's thinking now, following 9-11, the OK City Bombing, Sandy Hook and the Boston Bombing, do you really think he would leave it all up to Yoda? He didn't in his movies, and I am willing to bet he wouldn't now.

Each character in those movies cannot be isolated from the other characters of the movie, for they aree different facets of the very same gem. To abstract Yoda from the movie and make him the entire message of the movies is then a misinterpretation of the message of a movie.

Yep, but anger tied to action means appealing to the do-good needs, which then leads to positive health effects on people who feel they have done well, can completely obliterate the negative anger effects, ... IMHO.

If you laid down at all times and accept peace, while your government rains false flags on you, you won't live long enough to get cancer.

Edited by regeneratia

You certainly do have to be careful NOT to hate. While I don't think anger takes anything from a person as long as they act on it, hate certainly removes personal power from the individual. Now if Lucus were to talk about Yoda's thinking now, following 9-11, the OK City Bombing, Sandy Hook and the Boston Bombing, do you really think he would leave it all up to Yoda? He didn't in his movies, and I am willing to bet he wouldn't now.

Each character in those movies cannot be isolated from the other characters of the movie, for they aree different facets of the very same gem. To abstract Yoda from the movie and make him the entire message of the movies is then a misinterpretation of the message of a movie.

Yep, but anger tied to action means appealing to the do-good needs, which then leads to positive health effects on people who feel they have done well, can completely obliterate the negative anger effects, ... IMHO.

If you laid down at all times and accept peace, while your government rains false flags on you, you won't live long enough to get cancer.

Agreed. The only point I am trying to make is that anger is but one of the great motivating emotions and that anger alone is not enough, it is the action that the anger inspires that is important. Without action, anger is worthless, with action, anger is not required. How you arrive at the action really does not matter so long as the action is just.

• Like 1

Agreed. The only point I am trying to make is that anger is but one of the great motivating emotions and that anger alone is not enough, it is the action that the anger inspires that is important. Without action, anger is worthless, with action, anger is not required. How you arrive at the action really does not matter so long as the action is just.

So are you angry enough to act?

DHS Whistleblower Censored From 60 Minutes, Uncensored Version Here! (Video)

http://beforeitsnews...eo-2636730.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WHDT

==================

Anonymous – Do You See What I See?

! Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

Are you angry yet?

Are you angry because of all the unanswered questions regarding the OK City Bombing, 9-11, the Boston Bombing, and the Texas Explosion?

No! Check it out because fertilizer explosions are nothing new. Nothing there to concoct another conspiracy.

Fertilizer explosions listed and US facilities mapped

The explosion in West is only the latest in a long list of fatal incidents involving ammonium nitrate. The chemical compound is used both as a fertilizer and for explosive devices. Since 1921, at least 17 unintended explosions of ammonium nitrate including casualties have been recorded.

The most desastrous incident happened yesterday 66 years ago, when cargo ship Grandchamp exploded in the Port of Texas City, leaving 581 dead and 3500 injured. It is the deadliest industrial accident in the history of the United States.

Three other ammonium nitrate accidents have caused more than 100 deaths: The explosion of a BASF plant in Oppau, Germany in 1921 (561 dead); the explosion at a plant in Tessenderlo, Belgium in 1940 (189 dead); and the 2004 cargo train explosion of Ryongchŏn, North Korea that caused at least 160 deaths.

http://www.guardian....lities-map#list

Edited by skyeagle409

Master Splinter would say that we all have anger. It is how we use it which determines whether we will rise or fall.

Meaning anger in itself is not negative by default. It is where you lead it (or let it lead you in most cases) that can take you down the wrong path. Anger (and any emotions) are an energy, which can be used to fuel positive, as well as negative, outcomes and events.

Learn your anger, and lead it to your goal, before it leads you to its, Raphael.

Edited by _Only

But the Real question is ? What Would Jar-Jar Binks say ? :tu:

Anger scaaaaarry, whoooooooo!!

No! Check it out because fertilizer explosions are nothing new. Nothing there to concoct another conspiracy.

[/color][/font][/size]

Yes, yes, I am sure that is what you want me and others to think. I acknowledge that sentiment for what it is worth.

So it is just mere coincidence that it happened on some very important anniversaries of other major events, yet unresolved, in this country.

Sure wish my thinking was as easy and trusting as yours. But I prefer truth over lie any day of the week, any minute of the day.

• Like 1

Yes, yes, I am sure that is what you want me and others to think. I acknowledge that sentiment for what it is worth.

So it is just mere coincidence that it happened on some very important anniversaries of other major events, yet unresolved, in this country.

Sure wish my thinking was as easy and trusting as yours. But I prefer truth over lie any day of the week, any minute of the day.

Well you know, statistically there was a 1 in 365 chance of it happening on that day. And there are numerous other days as well that have infamous events associated with them that it could have landed on as well. So you think it was some kind of conspiracy? What do you think would be the motive for this particular disaster then?